Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

Do you like the average person?

this thread got off topic

i think we agreed that people are cool and determined that there was no more discussion needed so we might as well talk about boardwalk empire

I tend to like most people I meet.

i used to say that i don't like people. now that i am with my wife and see things through a whole different perspective, i noticed that i like more people than not. sometimes it's just a matter of talking to a person more and seeing where they are coming from

i used to say that i don't like people. now that i am with my wife and see things through a whole different perspective, i noticed that i like more people than not. sometimes it's just a matter of talking to a person more and seeing where they are coming from

Two things changed my perspective. First the "changes" that make me see the world completely different but that is a long story for later. Then my job makes me deal with the worst people out there

did boardwalk empire change your perspective?

Two things changed my perspective. First the "changes" that make me see the world completely different but that is a long story for later. Then my job makes me deal with the worst people out there

Lmfao if anything Dexter and walking dead taught me that fewer people living right now means less walkers that I have to deal with later

Lmfao if anything Dexter and walking dead taught me that fewer people living right now means less walkers that I have to deal with later

didnt look at it that way before, I like it :)

Wait until you get to Season 2 and 3, SO BEAST!

Best show on television in my opinion

I've seen all 3 seasons of Boardwalk Empire and you're the first person besides my GF and I who has watched it.

My top 5 characters.

1. Jack Huston as Richard Harrow

2. Michael Shannon as Nelson Van Alden

3. Michael K White as Chalky White

4. Michael Stuhlbarg as Arnold Rothstein

5. Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson

Honorable mentions, for lack of better words that will be spoilers.

6. Michael Pitt as Jimmy Darmody

7. Bobby Cannavale as Gyp Rosetti

That many Michael's on set must get ****ing confusing.

It's great to see Michael K. Williams back on HBO. Chalky White stays true to the charismatic gangster that Omar was in the Wire.

Jeffery White, one of the most underrated actors IMO is joining season 4.

Also Ron Livingston will be joining the cast, maybe Stephen Root can chase him around looking for his red stapler. haha

Lulz ^^^^

Gyp was a ****ing trip wasn't he!? LoL