Sign in to follow this  
Doctor_Obviously

Anderson Silva Just Didn't Want to Be Champ Anymore

Anderson said he is tired of all that attention and pressure that comes with the title, and most people are backing him up on that, I too believe he didn't care about winning or losing, and maybe he wanted to give up the belt, and now in my opinion, if he takes the rematch all of that was horse ****.

This is a start. That should go for all the other fanboys as well. If Silva agrees to the rematch, you'll all have to abandon this bull**** about him no longer wanting the belt.

Anderson said he is tired of all that attention and pressure that comes with the title, and most people are backing him up on that, I too believe he didn't care about winning or losing, and maybe he wanted to give up the belt, and now in my opinion, if he takes the rematch all of that was horse ****.

We will never know. I do think the pressure and attention bothered him. Anyone who's watched his documentary or behind the scenes stuff knows that. Some people crack under the pressure of carrying a belt into one fight. Let alone for 7 years. However, I dont think AS intended on losing. He just didn't care and got caught slipping with his antics. People saying Weidman dominated are clueless. AS landed 80+% of his strikes, stuffed 2 of 3 takedowns, and stopped the lone sub attempt. Weidman on the other hand, was 35ish% in striking, and admitted to becoming frustrated in the presser. But he landed the shot that counted.

I'm no more an AS fan than any other fighter I enjoy watching. I couldnt care less if others think he's disrespectful, and I guess Im in the minority thats left that thinks this loss has little effect on his legacy. He got KO'd while pushing the envelope. He lost. It is what it is. I personally believe he will take the rematch, and he will more than likely win. He didnt lose because of diminishing ability. He had a clear speed advantage. He was a dumb@#%. Point blank! Just caught downs momentarily.

We will never know. I do think the pressure and attention bothered him. Anyone who's watched his documentary or behind the scenes stuff knows that. Some people crack under the pressure of carrying a belt into one fight. Let alone for 7 years. However, I dont think AS intended on losing. He just didn't care and got caught slipping with his antics. People saying Weidman dominated are clueless. AS landed 80+% of his strikes, stuffed 2 of 3 takedowns, and stopped the lone sub attempt. Weidman on the other hand, was 35ish% in striking, and admitted to becoming frustrated in the presser. But he landed the shot that counted.

I'm no more an AS fan than any other fighter I enjoy watching. I couldnt care less if others think he's disrespectful, and I guess Im in the minority thats left that thinks this loss has little effect on his legacy. He got KO'd while pushing the envelope. He lost. It is what it is. I personally believe he will take the rematch, and he will more than likely win. He didnt lose because of diminishing ability. He had a clear speed advantage. He was a dumb@#%. Point blank! Just caught downs momentarily.

He landed 58% of his strikes, if your going to try to use stats to bolster your argument you should at least be accurate.

He landed 58% of his strikes, if your going to try to use stats to bolster your argument you should at least be accurate.

Youre right. The 83% was second round. My point still stands. It wasnt a domination.

I said there's no need to troll, but kids will be kids.

The only one trolling here is you

You think a guy got KO'd on purpose because he didn't want to be champ any more?

LMFAO

"didn't want to be champ anymore"?

He looked pretty disappointed when he was sitting on the ground after the KO....

People in this thread are ridiculous. Silva was jacking around just like he has in his past few fights. This time he got caught and KOd. His statement after the fight was pathetic and childish. He acted like a drama queen and wanted people to feel bad for him.

AS landed 80+% of his strikes, stuffed 2 of 3 takedowns, and stopped the lone sub attempt. Weidman on the other hand, was 35ish% in striking, and admitted to becoming frustrated in the presser. But he landed the shot that counted.

He landed 80% of his strikes....Huh.......and still couldn't take Weidman out, bummer.

You kids are coming to all these conclusions. lol

I never said the fight was fixed. All I posted were things that happened and things that may have or could have potentially happened. All theoretical.

It's funny how before the fight there were about 5 posters here who supported Weidman and thought he was going to win, but now 75% of this forum are die hard Weidman fans.

It's funny how before the fight there were about 5 posters here who supported Weidman and thought he was going to win, but now 75% of this forum are die hard Weidman fans.

aka Silva Haters.

What's there to hate so much?

Wagon jumping at its finest.

aka Silva Haters.

What's there to hate so much?

I would like him more if his name was Weedman.

There's still not many weidman fans.

But anderson getting ktfo has a universal appeal.

Weedman comes to bang, I don't know why anybody wouldn't like him.......unless they are Silva huggers of course