Sign in to follow this  
GoldenAfro

Keep your word Dana, CUT ANDERSON!

Dana it's been over 3 years since UFC 112 where you left the MW title fight in the 4th round, disgusted by your "champion". After that "main event" you said you were going to make it up to the fans, something you can do now just by keeping your word.

"If we do, I'll tell you this: If he ever acts like that again in the ring, I will cut him. I don't care if he's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, I don't care if he is the middleweight champion. I will cut him, absolutely."

-Dana White on April 14th 2010 on the Jim Rome show

The ball is in your court Dana, make it happen.

Sincerely,

GoldenAfro

Cut him before the weidman rematch and the highest PPV sellout ever...?

Would be pretty stupid....

#-o

PPVs don't sell out, and Anderson doesn't have the drawing power of Brock Lesnar. UFC 100's buy right will probably never be broken and Silva doesn't deserve a rematch.

You realize GSP was a big part of UFC 100 PPV sales, right?

They will probably never do a super card like that again, so whats the point of listing more than one fighter?

UFC 100: 1,600,000 (lesnar and gsp)

UFC 116 1,160,000 (Lesnar carwin)

UFC 148: 925,000 (Silva Sonnen)

UFC 153: 410,000 (silva bonnar)

UFC 158: 900,000 (GSP Diaz)

I'm sensing a trend on the lower drawing power.

Anderson is the most notorious can crusher in the business. While other can crushers like Fedor were at least fighting cans with a one hundred pound weight advantage, Silva was fighting cans like Thales Leites and Stephan Bonnar...

He deserves to be cut along with all the other cans like Fitch.

Golden Afro lives? Claims that he just happened to find his fake email password to log on here?

How convenient that you dedicated your account to proclaiming Chael Sonnen was going to destroy Anderson Silva, only to become the laughing stock of this forum, get run off, and you just NOW after Silva loses, find your password to this forum....hahahaha. Bandwaggoner at it's finest.

Golden Afro lives? Claims that he just happened to find his fake email password to log on here?

How convenient that you dedicated your account to proclaiming Chael Sonnen was going to destroy Anderson Silva, only to become the laughing stock of this forum, get run off, and you just NOW after Silva loses, find your password to this forum....hahahaha. Bandwaggoner at it's finest.

? I was here well after Sonnen Silva 2, I only left when you had to start using an email to log in. So it wasn't even by choice, good try though!

Edit: Double checked my last post prior to yesterday was back in January.

Cut him before the weidman rematch and the highest PPV sellout ever...?

Would be pretty stupid....

#-o

This. Dana:

Money > His word.

cut that can

Just like some of the amazing fighters he's fought during his reign.

WAR LUTTER, IRVIN, LEITES, LEBEN AND SILVA FOR THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!

However glad that Cote is coming back strong, if he had two legs we would have forgotten about Silva by now.

cut that can

However glad that Cote is coming back strong, if he had two legs we would have forgotten about Silva by now.

You went gay for Cote, huh?

cut that can

Why not? The man has gained my respect had a long layoff and lost his job because of it. Took some time to go through regional competition and earned his way back to the UFC to fight in a superior division.

cut that can

Why not? The man has gained my respect had a long layoff and lost his job because of it. Took some time to go through regional competition and earned his way back to the UFC to fight in a superior division.

Wait, do you not know that thread?

cut that can

Wait, do you not know that thread?

Oh lol, nope never seen it before.

You actually trust and believe what Dana says? LOL

It's not like he was trying to sell us anything. Do I believe him when he says every card is the best possible card? Absolutely not.

Sounds like someone is afraid of the rematch, that he might win or something,, I think its great, we get to see how Anderson Silva reacts to his next fight after a devastating finish like that.

Dana also promised him a rematch. Could you imagine if wins his next fight in a dominatin fashion then says he has to go for clowning a around in their first fight. Not very good business senses if that becomes the case.

Are you calling for yo moma?

I believe that's what Anderson was thinking about when he got clipped.

not even butthurt

gsp is #1 now

Are you calling for yo moma?

I believe that's what Anderson was thinking about when he got clipped.

not even butthurt

gsp is #1 now

V3qC8.gif

Great minds think alike.

I left on my own free will, and even made a thread saying I was welching. The new layout of this forum is cumbersome and annoying to use that was the main reason for my absence and having to remember a bum email instead of GoldenAfro.

He can't he is legally bound to a large 10 fight contract.Only option would be to buy him out but with clauses for ppv revenue that could be for a lot more.

Anyhoot,you should know by now not to listen to ANYTHING White says,using HIS own words ...he is a MORON.