Sign in to follow this  
KingNothing

Who has the best gas tank in MMA history?

Cain, not easy to carry 240lbs around for 5 rounds of high paced action while beating up JDS. Nick Diaz is a stick, it's not hard to carry his body around for 5 rounds.

True but Nick doesn't apply half as much pressure as Cain, he mostly just throws half power combinations until his opponent gives up. A good boxing strategy but doesn't take as much gas as what Cain does.

Cain, not easy to carry 240lbs around for 5 rounds of high paced action while beating up JDS. Nick Diaz is a stick, it's not hard to carry his body around for 5 rounds.

a pound-for-pound rank to compare their gas

mad gay yo

wut

Randy Couture, by a lottttt. Watch him on sports science, it's absurd how good his cardio was. I recommend watching the sports science that tests his lactic acid levels. I think the only fighter close to him would be GSP.

Randy Couture, by a lottttt. Watch him on sports science, it's absurd how good his cardio was. I recommend watching the sports science that tests his lactic acid levels. I think the only fighter close to him would be GSP.

sports science also says that Jon Jones spinning elbow is faster than Apache Helicopter blades.....

sports science also says that Jon Jones spinning elbow is faster than Apache Helicopter blades.....

Because it is. How else does one beat Stephan Bonnar?

GSP gassed in the Diaz fight

Diaz barely broke a sweat

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Diaz has gassed in his last 2 fights, which is why the last two rounds have were lopsided in his opponents favor. GSP has never gassed.

Laughed so hard that neighbors started hitting their wall, it's almost 6:30 am here.

Diaz has gassed in his last 2 fights, which is why the last two rounds have were lopsided in his opponents favor. GSP has never gassed.

you can't see that i disagreed with your post because i did it twice

Disagreeing with the truth often leads to senility.

so does rooting for GSP

You lookin for e-beef? Because I'll cyber fight you any day of the week.

so does rooting for GSP

you better watch out, i'm an e-beef black belt. you might tap to words so i'd suggest you to back off

You can't typing as hard as I can, so bring it. Unlike GSP, I always finish, and usually with the correct punctuation.

GSP gassed in the Shields fight and Diaz fight

Diaz has never gassed

Nick Diaz obviously

Any other choice would be be uncivilized

lol reminded me of the right gaurd charles barkley commercials

speaking of charles barkley, overeems cardio is turrible

Nobody can "offensively "wrestle for 5 rounds like GSP,nobody is even close.

diaz can last 5 rounds because he doesn't do anything but roll around or just toss out VERY weak arm strikes when standing.If he had to actually use some power trying to grapple,he would gas out.That is why he never tried anything versus Condit,all he did was the same old weak arm strikes.There are guys who hit punching bags for fun 500x,it is not that tiring.when compared to wrestle.

Also some guys like Bendo are much bigger than their opponents,so he is not pushed when comes to cardio.

A testament to cardio is guys who actually grapple,that 190+ resistance of another fighter is 10x tougher than tossing your arms out there.

Off the top of my head Diaz, Bisping and Cain have the best cardio.

Michael Bisping has a resting heart rate of 34 bpm, I would love to find out what Cain's and Nick's are. I could imagine that Nick's is something crazy like 30 bpm. Completely insane when you think about their hearts beating only 30-40 times a minute.

Off the top of my head Diaz, Bisping and Cain have the best cardio.

Michael Bisping has a resting heart rate of 34 bpm, I would love to find out what Cain's and Nick's are. I could imagine that Nick's is something crazy like 30 bpm. Completely insane when you think about their hearts beating only 30-40 times a minute.

That's so low, usually either very conditioned or sick people beat that low. I usually am around 55-60 so I can't imagine lower than that.

hahaha holy ****, as absured as that is, it's an awesome metaphor for a technique.

so does rooting for GSP

You no hespect notching.

I think a P4P comparison is relevant in this one, and my vote goes to "The Natural," Randy Couture.

Obviously Mighty Mouse, or some of the other FW's.. but if we're doing p4p, then definitely GSP or Cain considering their style of fighting.

Nick Diaz, Frankie Edgar, etc.. have good cardio too, but it's easier to dance around & jab then it is to grind & grapple the entire fight..

Obviously Mighty Mouse, or some of the other FW's.. but if we're doing p4p, then definitely GSP or Cain considering their style of fighting.

Nick Diaz, Frankie Edgar, etc.. have good cardio too, but it's easier to dance around & jab then it is to grind & grapple the entire fight..

GSP gasses and you call his cardio p4p

Smh

Typical GSP fan

Despite the fanboys its not Nick. He's a pacer in the cage. He doesn't commit throughout an entire fight

Its either Bendo, Edgar, Cain, Condit, or Sanchez

Smh

Typical GSP fan

Diaz jabs & prays & you call his cardio the best?

Typical Diaz fan. :P

Despite the fanboys its not Nick. He's a pacer in the cage. He doesn't commit throughout an entire fight

Its either Bendo, Edgar, Cain, Condit, or Sanchez

^^^^

+1

Smh

Typical GSP fan

Diaz jabs & prays & you call his cardio the best?

Typical Diaz fan. :P

How about that 4th round when Nick was walking off from GSP? Lol

They both had to of been gassed then, because Nick should of been commiting for a finish non stop in those championship rounds. He didn't do ish prior :))