Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

Where the **** is.....

Carnivale and Cameldog are for UFC forum rejects and you know something's wrong with you if you get rejected from this forum.

if you get banned from here you have to go to cameldogs and work your way back up to the UFC forum

where's @bamfreddrick lately and where the ****ing **** is ****ing @munkie for ****s sake

I was busy making my pro mma debut. My bad. Pics and vid coming soon.

Did you win?

where's @bamfreddrick lately and where the ****ing **** is ****ing @munkie for ****s sake

Did you win?

Yep. 3rd round calf splice from up/down.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

No I kinda had a performance I would boo if I saw other than the sub.

First round he landed a really bad head kick right off the bat and almost finished me against the cage before I managed to tie him up. Then I wall and stalled away the rest of the first round.

Second I caught him pretty flush with several jabs early and I got a little ****y on the feet, he landed another headkick and rocked me. I tied him up when he came forward and got a trip. Then I lay and prayed away the rest of the round because I was still out of it and knocked senseless.

Third round he connected with a body kick that really hurt me then he hit me with a few punches not really sure on the details of this time frame but I ended up on my back. I tied him up from below and eventually I kicked him off of me and he hovered over me standing looking for an opening. I had my feet on his hips keeping him at bay and he just left em there so I sweeped my leg through his legs and around and over his thigh above the knee folding his leg, he turned to get out thinking it was a kneebar but he folded right with my calf splice and I gable gripped around his waist folding his leg in half and taking his gastrocnemius muscle home with me.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

First round he landed a really bad head kick right off the bat and almost finished me against the cage before I managed to tie him up. Then I wall and stalled away the rest of the first round.

Second I caught him pretty flush with several jabs early and I got a little ****y on the feet, he landed another headkick and rocked me. I tied him up when he came forward and got a trip. Then I lay and prayed away the rest of the round because I was still out of it and knocked senseless.

Third round he connected with a body kick that really hurt me then he hit me with a few punches not really sure on the details of this time frame but I ended up on my back. I tied him up from below and eventually I kicked him off of me and he hovered over me standing looking for an opening. I had my feet on his hips keeping him at bay and he just left em there so I sweeped my leg through his legs and around and over his thigh above the knee folding his leg, he turned to get out thinking it was a kneebar but he folded right with my calf splice and I gable gripped around his waist folding his leg in half and taking his gastrocnemius muscle home with me.

I'm not your coach, but you should probably start blocking head kicks homie.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

Congratulations

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

he tried a Nate Diaz

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

he tried a Nate Diaz

I'm just not nearly as bad ****.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

Wait... I'm not suppose to block shots with my forehead?

JK lol he was a capoeira and kung fu fighting, I couldn't figure out what the hell he was up to for the whole fight. I couldn't see anything coming his angles were crazy unorthodox.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

JK lol he was a capoeira and kung fu fighting, I couldn't figure out what the hell he was up to for the whole fight. I couldn't see anything coming his angles were crazy unorthodox.

The nate Diaz defense is only for the most experienced strikers homie. I bet you fumbled the technique so bad you didn't even flip him off after he kicked you.

You haven't even mentioned him making **** lady sounds yet. lol noob.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

The nate Diaz defense is only for the most experienced strikers homie. I bet you fumbled the technique so bad you didn't even flip him off after he kicked you.

He was kiai-ing like a monkey the whole time.

Did you win?

Was it a battle?

He was kiai-ing like a monkey the whole time.

Lmao

@Pessimist_Pete‌

@ArcaneKnight‌

@Doctor_Obviously‌

@Me_Against_The_World‌

@JonesyUK‌

these are some serious cans homie