TUF

***UFC Forum Camps League***

lombard 300k

Frankie, Jury and an imaginary 150k for Khabib

hell naw

****ing Frankie why can't I shift him ~X( I'd offer someone else but he's worth the most (apart from Silva and Jacare obviously) so I doubt you'd agree anyway

Can't I just have my 50k back?

Haven't been trolled by TUF promos this hard since the Kimbo season. They advertise the episode as a 2 fight episode, 90% of the episode is about dude missing weight and 10% sloppy women fight [-(

TUF finale card should start filling out now that they've announced the semis though.

lombard 300k

You know what I want.

?

A legit offer.

don't really have anybody you'd want that i'm looking to trade right now. How much $ homie. Don't jew me.

lombard 300k

You know what I want.

?

A legit offer.

don't really have anybody you'd want that i'm looking to trade right now. How much $ homie. Don't jew me.

@PATSTER ^^^

what's this gonna take homie

mayweather-money.gif

It appears @12er has been freed from forum penitentiary. I hope Kang took it easy on his back side.

12er deserves reparations for his time wrongfully served @fightclubber mod this man

It appears @12er has been freed from forum penitentiary. I hope Kang took it easy on his back side.

12er deserves reparations for his time wrongfully served @fightclubber mod this man

I would be an excellent mod.

Their's no denying it anymore.. I feel like Rampage and Joe Silva put a spy in my camp. I keep signing/trading for fighters and they get s****y match ups the next day. **** this

Their's no denying it anymore.. I feel like Rampage and Joe Silva put a spy in my camp. I keep signing/trading for fighters and they get s****y match ups the next day. **** this

You mean Jones and Greg?

You mean Jones and Greg?

nah saying Joe Silva put a rat in my camp like Jones did with Rampage.

I demand I get my win bonus and my record changed to reflect dillashaw's win. That was straight garbage.

I demand I get my win bonus and my record changed to reflect dillashaw's win. That was straight garbage.

usqy.png

usqy.png

You mean Jones and Greg?

I'll wear that dunce cap. But TJ got robbed. Also, you have bader on your team so you're in no position to judge a winning team.

usqy.png

You mean Jones and Greg?

I'll wear that dunce cap. But TJ got robbed. Also, you have bader on your team so you're in no position to judge a winning team.

lol fair enough. Whitepage gonna rape a Hippo doe

@12er what's good with WeidGOAT?

I need him on my camp for motivational reasons.

He was my first pick homie. I'll trade you lawler for money mendes though.

@12er what's good with WeidGOAT?

I need him on my camp for motivational reasons.

He was my first pick homie. I'll trade you lawler for money mendes though.

Nope. Mendes is here to stay.

Mendes was my first pick too. lol

12er has Weidman though, he's already won.

Weidman, the immortal and robbie the brawler lawler. My team comes to bang bro.