Sign in to follow this  
Sisti

WarWest is the last of the iron chins to remain uncracked

Warwest just said the other day his jimmies were rustled about Nick Diaz might not ever fight again.

Everyone's jimmies can be gotten too.

Me rustled over some pothead lowlife?

LoL Naw dude

NikkiPermarustle

?

thought I deleted that.. But was about to apologize for my posts that seem to upset you since you keep flagging them. I am not intentionally trying to rustle you.

NikkiPermarustle

?

thought I deleted that.. But was about to apologize for my posts that seem to upset you since you keep flagging them. I am not intentionally trying to rustle you.

Lol I've successfully gotten your attention.

NikkiPermarustle

?

42268-You-had-my-curiosity-but-now-y-MK6z.gif

NikkiPermarustle

?

tumblr_m0qcltIOjN1qfvzyf_large.gif

NikkiPermarustle

?

Lol I'm successfully gotten to.

NikkiNeverNotGotten

NikkiPermarustle

?

24361.jpg

Are you flirting with me?

NikkiPermarustle

?

24361.jpg

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-little-bit.gif

NikkiPermarustle

?

24361.jpg

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!!!

NikkiPermarustle

?

Lol.

I stalk your Twitter, Nikki.

tumblr_mkofmdz8Yg1r3psrwo1_400.gif

NikkiPermarustle

?

24361.jpg

That's disgusting.

This thread is getting hilarious now LoL

(Might as well make it a triple post)

reported

LoL you cant report a mod

A mod can report a mod to another mod. Just needs to activate mod mode.

I rustled WarWest's jimmies outside a club one time. He claimed he was only gotten to because he ran into my troll.

reported

What did I just read??

reported

A mod can't report a mod to another mod because the mods aren't active to activate mod mode.

reported

What did I just read??

Corruption

reported

A mod can't report a mod to another mod because the mods aren't active to activate mod mode.

mind_blown.gif

i'm cracking........

up =))

Thread about unrustlable jimmies, rustles jimmies.

Successful thread is successful.

you are in a constant state of rustle, its proof enough you are indeed a woman :|

I feel like rustling warwest's jimmies is gonna be the holy grail of internet trolling

It may happen one day...maybe

Just tell him this is a video of the Diaz bros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7-cknNeW_o

Or tell him Nick is chicken and Nate is dumplings.

Or tell him Wild Turkey is for pampered prudes only.

Or tell him Licorice, Candy Corn & halloween sucks.

Or tell him Vato's are really not loco.

Or tell him he's not a gear head he's a knot head.

Or just don't like or agree his post cause flags is where it's at.

Or tell him he's not a can.

Guaranteed rustledge.

I can rustle his jimmies:

GSP is the greatest fighter ever. Every fighter should aspire to be more like him. He is a true gentleman and role model for the sport. GSP has grown MMA more than any single fighter in UFC history. He's often accused of cheating but that is totally against who he is as a person. One time GSP was accused of greasing and the fighter even went as far as doctoring tape to incriminate him. Luckily the athletic commission was too smart for all of that and declared that he was innocent of all charges. Then the haters tried to point to the scale during his fight with Nick as if something unethical was going on. GSP doesn't cut any weight and just happened to eat some escargot before the weigh ins. He would have easily made weight by vomiting the escargot out of his system.

He is the perfect athlete through constant training in diversifying his game. He is unmatched in every area of the game. He destroys all men on the feet and on the ground. Just look at what he did to Diaz. He put on a boxing clinic and had Nick begging for mercy. His submission game is so good that he had to release his armbar on Hardy so that he wouldn't tear his arm off. He is such a gentleman that he refuses to finish his opponents so that they can go back home to be with their families and not have to take a tip to the hospital. He also wants other fighters to have their share of glory as well. He refused to fight Anderson for the MW belt because he didn't want to ruin his career by KOing him in front of millions of people worldwide. He also refused to drop to his natural weight class to fight Henderson as well because he believed in Henderson's inherent greatness. In short, there will never be a fighter as great as GSP ever again, so everyone should bow down and worship him as much as @WarWest

Disclaimer:Solid_Snake gets full credit for the content of this post.

GSP is the greatest fighter ever. Every fighter should aspire to be more like him. He is a true gentleman and role model for the sport. GSP has grown MMA more than any single fighter in UFC history. He's often accused of cheating but that is totally against who he is as a person. One time GSP was accused of greasing and the fighter even went as far as doctoring tape to incriminate him. Luckily the athletic commission was too smart for all of that and declared that he was innocent of all charges. Then the haters tried to point to the scale during his fight with Nick as if something unethical was going on. GSP doesn't cut any weight and just happened to eat some escargot before the weigh ins. He would have easily made weight by vomiting the escargot out of his system.

He is the perfect athlete through constant training in diversifying his game. He is unmatched in every area of the game. He destroys all men on the feet and on the ground. Just look at what he did to Diaz. He put on a boxing clinic and had Nick begging for mercy. His submission game is so good that he had to release his armbar on Hardy so that he wouldn't tear his arm off. He is such a gentleman that he refuses to finish his opponents so that they can go back home to be with their families and not have to take a tip to the hospital. He also wants other fighters to have their share of glory as well. He refused to fight Anderson for the MW belt because he didn't want to ruin his career by KOing him in front of millions of people worldwide. He also refused to drop to his natural weight class to fight Henderson as well because he believed in Henderson's inherent greatness. In short, there will never be a fighter as great as GSP ever again, so everyone should bow down and worship him as much as @WarWest

lmfao!!!

That's weak bro. Warwest dont believe any of that shiet. In fact no one does.

That's weak bro. Warwest dont believe any of that shiet. In fact no one does.

I disagree sir. Every GSP fan on this forum will vouch for the information presented on this post.

Was away too long to get the joke, but WarWest was my toughest opponent :)

LoL well played buddy

Good to see you posting again