Sign in to follow this  
KingNothing

This sport has a serious problem with what I like to call "Championship Bias"

what a joke. gsp outstruck hendricks. its the challengers job to take the title. its the champions job to defend it. hendricks was not worthy of the victory because he couldnt do his job.

what a joke. gsp outstruck hendricks. its the challengers job to take the title. its the champions job to defend it. hendricks was not worthy of the victory because he couldnt do his job.

lol

People have a bad mindset of "You have to do more to win the belt" when in reality both guys are fighting under the same rules and scoring.

This being a big draw clearly means you can't lose a decision no matter what I'm pissed right now

Don't insult how poor this decision was by bringing up Jones v Gus.

Jones v Gus was a razor close NC fight. This was pure domination by Hendricks.

Hey, I think Hendricks won, and had he got the decision I'd be here congratulating him regardless the situation. Yet that doesn't reduce the amount of but hurt 'round here ;) somethings can never change... it's only sports people...

Hey, I think Hendricks won, and had he got the decision I'd be here congratulating him regardless the situation. Yet that doesn't reduce the amount of but hurt 'round here ;) somethings can never change... it's only sports people...

Only sports? You're not a real fight fan

I never really pay attention to the "corruption" nonsense, but when they showed the fight highlights and it was mostly GSP, even though Hendricks battered him, I really got sand in my vag

I just paid $45 to see the worst decision ever handed out in a UFC fight. GSP knows it Hendricks knows it, Joe Roegan admitted it was wrong. Decisions like this are why boxing has lost so much popularity. I hope the UFC doesnt follow boxing's corrupt path.

I beg to differ... sportsmanlike behavior is to concede defeat. This is not a war. They did hug at the end even though Johnny was (rightfully) pissed off... the fans need to take a chill pill. the number of stupid decisions is mounting to a whole hell of a lot. There's no conspiracy here. It's not the only fight that went the wrong way.

I can't believe this vomit coming from Cormier & Florian. . .

Spinning the fight that we all witnessed saying Hendricks didnt do anything!! WTF!!??

Hope UFC is paying them alot of $$$ . . . WoW! Completely talking ALL about GSP & pulling the 'scorecard'.

I beg to differ... sportsmanlike behavior is to concede defeat. This is not a war. They did hug at the end even though Johnny was (rightfully) pissed off... the fans need to take a chill pill. the number of stupid decisions is mounting to a whole hell of a lot. There's no conspiracy here. It's not the only fight that went the wrong way.

You don't concede defeat when you won and you don't take comfort in thinking this bad decision was fine just because there's a lot of bad decisions..

Cormier saying " Oh, I think Johny won the fight". . . While saying GSP won. . WTF??

Florian is blowing a gasket defending his training partner GSP LoLololololol

I'll admit I'm a huge GSP fanboy. But after what I witnessed... I can't defend him. Hendricks won, proved me wrong with his striking, takedowns and grappling against the cage. GSP looked damn off tonight thats for sure. Rematch must happen. Hope he bounces back with some killer instinct though...

You don't concede defeat when you won.

The rules are that unless you finish the fight, you win by judges decision. The judges decision was wrong. Too bad for Johnny. I feel for him, but I won't lose sleep over this, nor would I if the situation was reversed. It is only sports...

The rules are that unless you finish the fight, you win by judges decision. The judges decision was wrong. Too bad for Johnny. I feel for him, but I won't lose sleep over this, nor would I if the situation was reversed. It is only sports...

Judges decision was wrong, you said it. Why would he concede defeat? This isn't like soccer where you kick the ball into a net and lose 1-0 clear cut.

Judges decision was wrong, you said it. Why would he concede defeat? This isn't like soccer where you kick the ball into a net and lose 1-0 clear cut.

Did England deserve the world cup in 1966? was there a goal? Did England deserve to be knocked of the world cup by the hand of Maradona? Too bad...