Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Hendricks won

Still a die hard GSP fan but he's peaked, he had a fantastic career

but Im not going to pretend GSP won, Ill rewatch the fight in the morning but I'm let down by my fellow Canadians

but Im not going to pretend GSP won, Ill rewatch the fight in the morning but I'm let down by my fellow Canadians

:) props.

This is why you're the man around here. Props for admitting when your guy lost.

Props. I respect GSP he fought his **** off and hung in there but Hendricks deserved to win.

Agreed

except for the part where you said "GSP has peaked"

That is BS, this is the best GSP we have ever seen, he just isn't fighting LWs and BWs anymore

Agreed

That is BS, this is the best GSP we have ever seen, he just isn't fighting LWs and BWs anymore

Yeah, Alvez was like 135, right?

& Shields.. had to put on like 50 lbs to fight at MW all those times.

lol

Agreed

lol

he lost to shields

and thiago alves is a can, even you know that

See, this is what I'm talking about

These are the reasons I have always respected IRT

He's not a fake GSP fan

He's one of the good ones

Agreed

lol

Thank you Mr. Serious

I wanted to see Hen****s finish GSP. He didn't finish him, he "gave it 70%" and tried coasting to a decision. Lame.

No one who goes to decision has the right to say they won. If he was as superior as he's now insisting then he should have finished the fight.

When a fight goes to decision, both fighters lose and so does the audience.

See, this is what I'm talking about

These are the reasons I have always respected IRT

He's not a fake GSP fan

He's one of the good ones

I always thought he was one of the blinded biased die hards but he changed my mind. He is a man of honour.

kapst and IDYB are super butthurt right now. I told you that they would get this way if Hendricks won.

Yup, you did call it

kapst and IDYB are super butthurt right now. I told you that they would get this way if Hendricks won.

really? Is that why I said that I wouldn't have been upset had Hendricks got the decision? That Hendricks fought a great fight? Is that why I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet even though GSP won anyway?

lol, no, I'm not butthurt. You just wish I was for some reason.

really? Is that why I said that I wouldn't have been upset had Hendricks got the decision? That Hendricks fought a great fight? Is that why I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet even though GSP won anyway?

You are clearly not butthurt . You are just running around frantically posting on all these threads about how GSP won for no reason. 8-|

Is that why I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet despite the fact that GSP got the decision?

Yep, I did that.

Just thought I'd emphasize that, for all of you who'd like to think I'm rustled at all. ;)

Agreed

post like this kill any reason to give a serious opinion on here.

Is that why I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet despite the fact that GSP got the decision?

Yep, I did that.

Just thought I'd emphasize that, for all of you who'd like to think I'm rustled at all. ;)

haha not only that, but my first post after the fight, I said I might change my mind about the decision after rewatching it & admitted that Johnny may have done enough. You obviously aren't paying attention waikru.

You are clearly not butthurt . You are just running around frantically posting on all these threads about how GSP won for no reason. 8-|

No reason? Are GSP's fans not supposed to post at all after he wins his toughest fight yet?

It's always amusing to see the responses from people butthurt after a close decision. Why wouldn't I engage in the discussion.

You're grasping at straws. lol

I had it 49-47 gsp. Had it even going into the fifth round, was one of those that could of either way. It was nowhere near the robbery ppl make it out to be.

Which round did you have it as 10-8 for GSP? Otherwise, how would you get 49-47?

I had it 49-47 gsp. Had it even going into the fifth round, was one of those that could of either way. It was nowhere near the robbery ppl make it out to be.

You obviously mean 48-47, & I agree. I had it even going into the last round too, which most people seem to accept that GSP won.

You were definitely watching a different fight. If you had it 49-47 you're probably blind and should have your eyes checked.

You were definitely watching a different fight. If you had it 49-47 you're probably blind and should have your eyes checked.

He said he had it even going into Round 5. He obviously meant 48-47.

I know, but it's pointless to continue this because everyone is going to say the same or similar things over and over. I either need to watch the fight again or other people do.

Agreed

lol **** u

Round 2- Clearly Johnny

Round 3- Clearly GSP

Round 4- Clearly Johnny

Round 5- Close, but GSP took it

The only contentious round is round 1 (I thought Hendricks won it, but I'll reserve my opinion until I watch it again). Fact is, MMA is scored on a round by round basis, so regardless of what happened the round before, each new round is back to square zero, and by these rules, you can understand how GSP won if the judges give him round 1. It was a close fight but, and my intial reaction was that Johnny was up 2-0 after the first 2, but I'll watch it again to make sure. However people saying it was the biggest robbery in UFC history are idiots, it was one round that determined the fight

Sorry yeah meant 48-47 for gsp. Had 1+4 Hendricks 2+3 gsp then gave 5th to gsp. 2nd was close could of gone to either.

That's the round where Hendricks came the closest to finish GSP. Looks like some GSP fans had the same concussion that GSP himself had after the fight.

Round 2- Clearly Johnny

Round 3- Clearly GSP

Round 4- Clearly Johnny

The only contentious round is round 1 (I thought Hendricks won it, but I'll reserve my opinion until I watch it again). Fact is, MMA is scored on a round by round basis, so regardless of what happened the round before, each new round is back to square zero, and by these rules, you can understand how GSP won if the judges give him round 1. It was a close fight but, and my intial reaction was that Johnny was up 2-0 after the first 2, but I'll watch it again to make sure. However people saying it was the biggest robbery in UFC history are idiots, it was one round that determined the fight

Pretty much EXACTLY how I see it.

It all comes down to Round 1, which was close. Anyone denying that on either side is biased & rustled.

Round 2- Clearly Johnny

Round 3- Clearly GSP

Round 4- Clearly Johnny

Pretty much EXACTLY how I see it.

It all comes down to Round 1, which was close. Anyone denying that on either side is biased & rustled.

Dana White, UFC fighters, and the majority of GSP fans on this forum believe that GSP lost. Effectively, if somebody acknowledges reality, they are biased. The fight was not close. That's why there is an uproar.

post like this kill any reason to give a serious opinion on here.

Fight reactions to GSP robbery.

1424517_10152015666556276_1395419858_n.jpg

I can't tell if Griffin is laughing at about how bad the judging is or if he's got troll face.

I'm re-watching the fight right now

Hendricks won rd1. He clearly inflicted the most damage.

They both had a TD each. Both escaped.

Hendricks definitely controlled the clinch. Made GSP give up a TD attempt w/ vicious elbows.

Hendricks knee'd GSP twice in the face. GSP had one good kick but that was kinda to the nuts.

And on the feet, Hendricks threw less but landed hard shots. . . GSP threw more but missed a lot. . .

Lastly, Hendricks threw more knees & landed more than GSP

Rd1 = Hendricks

edit to add:

Rogan says at beginning of 2nd rd "That 1st rd was one of the most successful rounds that a challenger has had against George"

Fight reactions to GSP robbery.

1424517_10152015666556276_1395419858_n.jpg

I can't tell if Griffin is laughing at about how bad the judging is or if he's got troll face.

Forrest is laughing because he won his Title off a robbery too

please tell me why i am butthurt?

im not the one crying all over the forums about some kind of robbery while calling everybody else butthurt because they arent snivelling about it too. im actually getting a kick out of reading all these baby bashing losers who have been hating on gsp for years make once again another cry thread. happens after every GSP fight and im loving it.

the judges made the right call last night and im happy for the result. hendricks tapped in the first 20 seconds anyways. it should have been stopped. GSP done a great job of smashing johnnys fists with his face, and he earned his win. not like that black guy the other week who won a fight via repetitive nut shots.

btw no offence to i run this...he aint a hater. but every time some someone makes a gsp related topic, the basher babies always seem to find their way in and start herping their derp all over the place. its not like they are hard to spot either. theyve only been crying about gsp and hating on everything he does for years now. THAT is butthurt.

HOW did GSP Lose the fight? He out pointed Hendricks winning more rounds thus won the fight! What I have been seeing is fake fanning from so called GSP fans... Just because GSP did not completely dominate his opponent like so many other fights, he did not win. Or just because he look the worst at the end, he did not win...

IMO... Both foolish conceptions based on nothing more then personal interpretations backed by preconceived notions of what determines then winner of a fight and not the actual rules of HOW one WINS or Loses a FIGHT in the UFC.

please tell me why i am butthurt?

im not the one crying all over the forums about some kind of robbery while calling everybody else butthurt because they arent snivelling about it too. im actually getting a kick out of reading all these baby bashing losers who have been hating on gsp for years make once again another cry thread. happens after every GSP fight and im loving it.

the judges made the right call last night and im happy for the result. hendricks tapped in the first 20 seconds anyways. it should have been stopped. GSP done a great job of smashing johnnys fists with his face, and he earned his win. not like that black guy the other week who won a fight via repetitive nut shots.

btw no offence to i run this...he aint a hater. but every time some someone makes a gsp related topic, the basher babies always seem to find their way in and start herping their derp all over the place. its not like they are hard to spot either. theyve only been crying about gsp and hating on everything he does for years now. THAT is butthurt.

waikru is clearly the one who's butthurt.

HOW did GSP Lose the fight? He out pointed Hendricks winning more rounds thus won the fight! What I have been seeing is fake fanning from so called GSP fans... Just because GSP did not completely dominate his opponent like so many other fights, he did not win. Or just because he look the worst at the end, he did not win...

IMO... Both foolish conceptions based on nothing more then personal interpretations backed by preconceived notions of what determines then winner of a fight and not the actual rules of HOW one WINS or Loses a FIGHT in the UFC.

Apparently you didn't read the posts that quote the rule book and clearly indicate the Hendricks won.