Sign in to follow this  
Pessimist_Pete

Should The UFC Cut Hendricks?

This was pretty much his only chance to win the title. Controversy? yes. but bottom line is that he just came up too short. So, now GSP will fight Robbie Lawler, and Tyron Woody is also in the mix. Also Condit and Rory are in the mix too. With so many contenders, it doesn't seem like Hendricks will ever be champion now. So why not just cut him and let bygones beat bygones. I know it seems harsh but it isn't fair to everyone if Hendricks hangs around in the division. Just my two cents.

discuss thanx

• Like 2

Pete where have you been!?!

I got a promotion to Assistant Manager of Chuck E Cheese. As part of the promotion, I had to attend Pizza Party University in Maine for two years, without access to the Internet. It was totally worth it. Making $8.25 an hour now.

• Like 2

Pete where have you been!?!

I got a promotion to Assistant Manager of Chuck E Cheese. As part of the promotion, I had to attend Pizza Party University in Maine for two years, without access to the Internet. It was totally worth it. Making $8.25 an hour now.

Welcome back and congratulations on this prestigious position.

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. I'll start with....... I agree 150%. Such insight and wisdom from you Pete. I especially liked the part about cutting Hendricks. It's the obvious choice, but you were the first to point it out, bravo to you!

What's your thoughts on GSP retiring? I have a sneaking suspicion you know the deal.

This was pretty much his only chance to win the title. Controversy? yes. but bottom line is that he just came up too short. So, now GSP will fight Robbie Lawler, and Tyron Woody is also in the mix. Also Condit and Rory are in the mix too. With so many contenders, it doesn't seem like Hendricks will ever be champion now. So why not just cut him and let bygones beat bygones. I know it seems harsh but it isn't fair to everyone if Hendricks hangs around in the division. Just my two cents.

discuss thanx

knob!

discuss thanx

U rockin it up with Arm & Hammer, or the generic ****?

Yawn

2/10

Mr. Bigtime Chuck E Cheese manager has neglected his trolling training.

It reminds me of Tom Green...once he got so big, his trolling on the streets was constantly interrupted by people yelling "hey! it's tom green" and it would ruin all his skits.

The solution to this is for either 1. all former members to pipe down on pessimist_pete's posts OR act like they are angry too or 2. pessimist_pete to go a different avenue like creating a trolling alt and not telling us it's him until a year of successful trolling. for example, if ur zaksame that's a genius troll

• Like 1

Yawn

2/10

It reminds me of Tom Green...once he got so big, his trolling on the streets was constantly interrupted by people yelling "hey! it's tom green" and it would ruin all his skits.

The solution to this is for either 1. all former members to pipe down on pessimist_pete's posts OR act like they are angry too or 2. pessimist_pete to go a different avenue like creating a trolling alt and not telling us it's him until a year of successful trolling. for example, if ur zaksame that's a genius troll

Except Tom Green sucks. PP is legendary.

Yawn

2/10

Except Tom Green sucks. PP is legendary.

In his prime Tom was a top 5 P4P troll. Glen Humplick had constantly rustled jimmies on the show and the guy that just laughed and drank coffee was hilarious.

This is ****ing retarded, first of Hendricks should not be cut, second Tyron woodley in the mix ? get real man and we all know lawler is a can, beating gsp his emo lover doesnt say anything altough it feels pretty good too see that little **** lose.

This is ****ing retarded, first of Hendricks should not be cut, second Tyron woodley in the mix ? get real man and we all know lawler is a can, beating gsp his emo lover doesnt say anything altough it feels pretty good too see that little **** lose.

I was going to laugh at you for getting trolled by the OP but then I reached the bold part of your quote and I realized you're just retarded.

• Like 1

quick PP this is your chance

Yawn

2/10

lol this