Sign in to follow this  
Gabri1985

And stillllllllllllllll the undisputed welterweight champion of the world

I always thought Gabri1985 was one of the sensible GSP fans but I was obviously mistaken. Even Solid_Snake thought that Hendricks won that fight and he still contends that GSP didn't grease.

wow look at all the flags from the basher babies

whole lotta butthurt

it was to be expected they don't like it when others follow there lead. If roles were reversed there would of been plenty of "loving it that gsp got robbed" and "that wasn't close Hendricks won easily" threads. They won't admit it but they know its true

wow look at all the flags from the basher babies

whole lotta butthurt

it was to be expected they don't like it when others follow there lead. If roles were reversed there would of been plenty of "loving it that gsp got robbed" and "that wasn't close Hendricks won easily" threads. They won't admit it but they know its true

A point fighter who depends on judging to win his fights getting screwed would have been awesome. Its because a fighter should be looking to end the contest every round and every minute of the fight, not coasting. However, the fact is even IDYB and you know that Hendricks won that fight and it is why you guys waste so much time in defending him.

Nice, this thread isn't getting bumped anymore due to the amount of troll flags on the OP. Rightfully so.

This thread shows who is retarded on these boards.

Thanks Gaybri.

so you're trying to deny ppl wouldn't of said those things had it been the other way around?

What are you talking about?

The fight wasn't close. Hendricks won that fight and it was clearly a robbery. You're just making a poor attempt at trolling. Haven't you noticed that IDYB doesn't successfully troll anybody with his GSP antics anymore?

Thanks Gaybri.

so you're trying to deny ppl wouldn't of said those things had it been the other way around?

Nice, this thread isn't getting bumped anymore due to the amount of troll flags on the OP. Rightfully so.

Thanks Gaybri.

The fight wasn't close. Hendricks won that fight and it was clearly a robbery. You're just making a poor attempt at trolling. Haven't you noticed that IDYB doesn't successfully troll anybody with his GSP antics anymore?

see how you skipped over the question because you know what the answer is. Both your and waikru response proves the only reason you're bothered about it is because of who it went to.

Thanks Gaybri.

Thanks Gaybri.

see how you skipped over the question because you know what the answer is. Both your and waikru response proves the only reason you're bothered about it is because of who it went to.

If GSP got screwed, I would have acknowledged it. I would have laughed, but I would have acknowledged it. If your theory was correct, I would have cried foul about all of GSP's other decisions but I didn't. That's because nobody got screwed. This fight is different and you know it.

Thanks Gaybri.

Thanks Gaybri.

LoL I don't know what you're talking about.

I am disappointed that the decision didn't go to the guy who won. Doesn't matter who was fighting.

You are just trolling and you know Johny won. You should be the "man" you claim you are and admit if was a robbery.