you can also be on the frontlines and storm the beaches of normandy with a black female

theyre sure going out of their way to rewrite history for the children just to appease all them SJW snowflakes.

tho all these gay/trans people of random ethics getting shoehorned into game campaigns for no other reason than to avoid getting attacked by the SJW minority is getting old.  i want to play as a polygamist 72 year old necrogender bernie supporter who is blind, has diabetes, and is missing an arm and uses a wheelchair.  i feel left out and discriminated against and i will be writing a letter to anita sarkeesian to rectify this when she goes on her next crusade to ruin a video game.

Battlefield would never do that. 

Bow down to your EA GODS

• Like 2

Here's a French article with comparison shots of games on the Xbox one vs the Xbox one X on a 1080P screen for anyone who was wondering about the supersampling for people without 4K tv's. 

There's a noticeable difference. 

http://www.xboxygen.com/News/26025-Xbox-One-X-sur-TV-1080p-oui-c-est-plus-beau-et-on-le-prouve?lang=fr

Some of those have a noticeable difference, but there were a couple that you could’ve told me were the same screenshot.

It was an amazing night of fortnite tonight(see what I did there)

2 x #1 solo

1 x #2 in Duo(alone)

6 x Top10 solo

And a couple top 25s in solo

Love this game but I can't wait for PUBG

• Like 1

2 days until the X. It's about to be LIT

4 days until the 10 hour trial of Battlefront 2. 9 days until the early release!

• Like 3

4 days until the 10 hour trial of Battlefront 2. 9 days until the early release!

Amazon here shows both versions coming out the same day, so I’m not sure I’m getting the early release.

Amazon here shows both versions coming out the same day, so I’m not sure I’m getting the early release.

Then just get the standard edition because that's the main reason to buy the deluxe version.

• Like 1

Then just get the standard edition because that's the main reason to buy the deluxe version.

I got the deluxe at a reduced price, so I’m getting it for the same price as the standard.

• Like 1

mcmod why did u just delete my thread? the one where the president of the united provinces of canada, justin trudeau himself congratulates Georges St Pierre on twitter over his absolute destruction of Michael Bisping last night

u know u probably could have merged it to the gsp megathread but no, you had to go all hater on me. in a time of celebration  here comes mcmod to piss all over my parade.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

mcmod why did u just delete my thread? the ony where the president of the united provinces of canada, justin trudeau himself congratulates Georges St Pierre on twitter over his absolute destruction of Michael Bisping last night

u know u probably could have merged it to the gsp megathread but no, you had to go all hater on me. in a time of celebration here comes mcmod to piss all over my parade.

Honestly I don't blame him for erasing it.. anything with that piece of chit trudeau's name attached should be burned and pissed on.

He isn't allowed to congratulate George.

• Like 2

There's around 6 gsp threads on the first page. Add it to one of them.

are you suggesting that 7 would be too many?

i knew it was you who deleted it you milk drinking mouth breathing bible thumping gsp hating criminal scum.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

mcmod why did u just delete my thread? the one where the president of the united provinces of canada, justin trudeau himself congratulates Georges St Pierre on twitter over his absolute destruction of Michael Bisping last night

u know u probably could have merged it to the gsp megathread but no, you had to go all hater on me. in a time of celebration  here comes mcmod to piss all over my parade.

Wasn’t me. I wouldn’t have deleted it. I would’ve merged it into your spam thread.

• Like 1

i fingered as much,.

juice6411 is a mouth breathing juice drinking bible thumping pie eating jabroni who should take his vitamins and say his prayers in the morning. i am the victim here and the rustle is very real. 

all i try to do is spread important news because its important stuff that the public need to be made aware of,  and the two of you are constantly shutting me down. this is an outrage and i will be contacting dana 'f*cking' white about this, right after i get him to fix the forum chat.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

i fingered as much,.

juice6411 is a mouth breathing juice drinking bible thumping pie eating jabroni who should take his vitamins and say his prayers in the morning. i am the victim here and the rustle is very real.

all i try to do is spread important news because its important stuff that the public need to be made aware of, and the two of you are constantly shutting me down. this is an outrage and i will be contacting dana 'f*cking' white about this, right after i get him to fix the forum chat.

It's the forums double standard. Get used to it. Nothing will change.

Just paid £52.99 for Call of Duty

Like **** when did games get so expensive

Nintendo games used to be $50 new back in the day.

Did you only buy games on calecovision or something?

How's everyone liking the new COD?

Really enjoying it being back to boots on the ground.

when the servers are actually up, it's in my top 3 favorite cods of all time

Last COD I played was Black Ops 2. I plan to keep it that way forever.

In a shot time I will be Yodaing the fook out of people on Battlefront 2 though.

they gimped titanfall 2 for the new xbox so badly that even the ps4 pro version is outperforming it, and the xbox one x version is getting scaled back to lower resolutions and is dropping more frames than its ps4 counterpart.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-titanfall-2-xbox-one-x-performance-analysis

this shouldnt be happening. but this is what happens when you try to rush everything out the door to make a release deadline.   there will no doubt be another  patch coming to fix it unless microsoft wants to make themselves look incompetant.  needless to say they dun fuct it up with tf2.

Edited by -idyb-

they gimped titanfall 2 for the new xbox so badly that even the ps4 pro version is outperforming it, and the xbox one x version is getting scaled back to lower resolutions and is dropping more frames than its ps4 counterpart.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-titanfall-2-xbox-one-x-performance-analysis

this shouldnt be happening. but this is what happens when you try to rush everything out the door to make a release deadline.   there will no doubt be another  patch coming to fix it unless microsoft wants to make themselves look incompetant.  needless to say they dun fuct it up with tf2.

You didn't even read the article. 

• Like 1

The theory sounds fine to us - but it's a long way down from 2160p to 1440p to 864p, and as good as the temporal super-sampling is, there's a clear inconsistency the presentation as resolution adjusts so dramatically. We even managed to find an area in the opening campaign mission where both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X drop frames - a clear outlier in an otherwise pristine 60fps experience - yet here, the Microsoft console is dropping more frames than Pro and it is running at a lower resolution.

Bearing in mind that some elements of the rendering pipeline are locked to 4K internally (a 2.25x increase in precision over Pro), perhaps we should expect some parts of the presentation to be hit harder than Sony's hardware, but by and large, a pattern emerged during our playthrough of the campaign's initial stages - the simpler scenes with less action tend to resolve at higher resolutions. Meanwhile, action-packed or more complex scenes offer up a presentation more in line with PlayStation 4 Pro, or indeed resolving at a lower pixel count.

Overall, there's the sense that Respawn Entertainment has gone into the game with the best of intentions - level of detail has been pushed up, the dynamic super-sampling does work at the top-end at least, and the team's temporal super-sampling anti-aliasing solution remains exceptional. However, we've got to say that we didn't expect to see Titanfall 2 on Xbox One X handing in lower resolutions than PS4 Pro in any scenario bearing in mind the hardware's huge memory bandwidth advantage and over 40 per cent of extra GPU compute power. As things stand, it's really easy to locate areas of like-for-like gameplay that simply look better on the Sony console, while PC remains on another level throughout.

We shared comparison shots with Respawn as soon as the inconsistencies came to light and the team are looking into it, so fingers crossed that the issues are resolved in a future title update. Gameplay remains as good as ever and obviously, there is a night and day improvement over the base Xbox One version of the game, but as things stand, Sony's hardware seems to be offering the most consistent console experience overall right now.

Edited by -idyb-

You didn't even read the article. 

no.  you obviously didnt read the article.  you probably read the first two sentences and thought youve read all you need to see

all that extra power doesnt mean chit if a bunch of bumbling baboons are in charge of optimizing the game for the hardware.   im sure theyll fix it down the road, but really thats pretty lazy of them.

Edited by -idyb-

no.  you obviously didnt read the article.  you probably read the first two sentences and thought youve read all you need to see

You ignored key parts to try to drive the narrative that the PS4 Pro is just flat outperforming it which is not true.

We can confirm that this super-sampling is present and the best place to see it is during the opening tutorial mission. This is a relatively simple area and via pixel counting, we noted a maximum 4224x2376 resolution, essentially an extra 20 per cent of resolution over the ultra HD standard. Lines are crisper and clearer than the PS4 Pro version here, but there are issues with anisotropic filtering - ground texture detail in the mid-distance becomes fuzzier, with more detail resolved on the PlayStation 4 Pro and PC versions of the game.

• Like 1

You ignored key parts to try to drive the narrative that the PS4 Pro is just flat outperforming it which is not true.

We can confirm that this super-sampling is present and the best place to see it is during the opening tutorial mission. This is a relatively simple area and via pixel counting, we noted a maximum 4224x2376 resolution, essentially an extra 20 per cent of resolution over the ultra HD standard. Lines are crisper and clearer than the PS4 Pro version here, but there are issues with anisotropic filtering - ground texture detail in the mid-distance becomes fuzzier, with more detail resolved on the PlayStation 4 Pro and PC versions of the game.

that doesnt mean **** when it says right there in the same damn paragraph that even with the extra supersampling, the ps4 pro version still looks better.  i'll take a couple exta jaggies over a blurry stutter fest any day of the week.

Edited by -idyb-

that doesnt mean **** when it says right there in the same damn paragraph that even with the extra supersampling, the ps4 pro version still looks better. 

Yes, the ground texture detail in the mid-distance is fuzzier means the whole picture looks better.

Don't try to troll me, f@ggot.

• Like 1

Planned Xbox One X Enhancements

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

• Supports 4K Resolution
  • Enhanced features include:
    • Dynamic Resolution

Fallout 4

• Supports 4K Resolution
    • Dynamic Resolution
    • Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs
    • Enhanced God Ray effects

Skyrim Special Edition

• Supports 4K Resolution
    • Dynamic Resolution

Dishonored 2 & Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

• Supports 4K Resolution
    • Dynamic Resolution
    • Improved framerate stability
    • 4K textures
    • Improved geometry/draw distances
    • Improved anti-aliasing
    • Improved shadows quality

The Evil Within 2

• Enhanced Features include:
    • Upgraded resolution
    • Higher framerate
    • 30 fps lock removal

The Elder Scrolls Online

• Supports Native 4K Resolution and HDR
    • Increased view distance
    • Upgraded shadows with Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
    • Upgraded water reflections

The Xbox One X update for ESO releases tomorrow, and you can get further details here.

Additionally, fan-favorites Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are also reaping the benefits of the newest Xbox console, joining the Xbox One X Enhanced catalogue. For details full details, visit Xbox.com.

As we mentioned, we will provide new information about our Xbox One X (and the PS4 Pro) support as new title updates are deployed this quarter and next year.

• Like 1

resorting to insults because you know your beat.  sorry ill have to take the word of a professional website is telling me after extensive testing, that the ps4 pro version looks and runs better over the word of an xbox fanboy who doesnt even have the system.   wow  the xbox one version has a little less jaggies but the fps tanks and the resolution drops  to sub 900p during high combat situations.   good for it. 

theyll get their **** together one day.

Edited by -idyb-

Planned Xbox One X Enhancements

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

• Supports 4K Resolution
  • Dynamic Resolution
Fallout 4
  • Supports 4K Resolution
  • Dynamic Resolution
  • Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs
  • Enhanced God Ray effects
Skyrim Special Edition
  • Supports 4K Resolution
  • Dynamic Resolution
Dishonored 2 & Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  • Supports 4K Resolution
  • Dynamic Resolution
  • Improved framerate stability
  • 4K textures
  • Improved geometry/draw distances
  • Improved anti-aliasing
  • Improved shadows quality
The Evil Within 2
  • Enhanced Features include:
  • Upgraded resolution
  • Higher framerate
  • 30 fps lock removal
The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Supports Native 4K Resolution and HDR
  • Increased view distance
  • Upgraded shadows with Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
  • Upgraded water reflections
The Xbox One X update for ESO releases tomorrow, and you can get further details here.

Additionally, fan-favorites Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are also reaping the benefits of the newest Xbox console, joining the Xbox One X Enhanced catalogue. For details full details, visit Xbox.com.

As we mentioned, we will provide new information about our Xbox One X (and the PS4 Pro) support as new title updates are deployed this quarter and next year.

Wait what? It's improving the graphics on Oblivion? Did I read that right?

Typical. Bethesda decides to upgrade that chitty MMO first since people are still dumping money into it, which GOTY Fallout 4 has to wait. 

Why aren't you crying about them trying to sell mods IDYB?

• Like 2

resorting to insults because you know your beat.  sorry ill have to take the word of a professional website is telling me after extensive testing, that the ps4 pro version looks and runs better over the word of an xbox fanboy who doesnt even have the system.

It's not my opinion, I'm just trying to explain to what the article actually said. You lack the critical thinking skills required to interpret knowledge. 

The game is performing erratically on xbox. At certain points, it is going above max resolution and some points it's dropping.  

Not that it matters, they will eventually patch it and the game will obviously run better on the XBOX because the hardware is much better. Not that it matters because it's a dead game anyway.

• Like 1

I will drop $500.00 on that Microsoft piece of **** if it gives Oblivion graphics that just resemble the Xbox one. Not even the One X.

IDGAF!!!!

I will drop $500.00 on that Microsoft piece of **** if it gives Oblivion graphics that just resemble the Xbox one. Not even the One X.

IDGAF!!!!

I mean, it's not a remaster. It's a resolution bump and smoother framerate. 

• Like 1

bethesda selling half baked mods to peasants.  doesnt bother me any because we dont have to deal with the half baked creation club on pc. everything worth a damn is free on the nexus. console users have to settle for whatever bethesda chooses to allow,  and all of it is just the simple stuff thats been around for ages.

but it is pretty slimy of bethesda to steal everything from the frostfall mod for skyrim and try to sell it as a survival mode for skyrim.  nobody on PC bothers with the special edition of skyrim anyways because you cant run script extender to run all of the good and complex mods, and an enb, texture packs, flora overhauls and everything else destroys everything that you can do with the special edition because the mod support is rather limited until they can make a script extender.   the creator of the last one is nowhere to be found so everybody else is trying to come up with one just so they can get their game to do half the things it could in the old version

bethesda is totally getting greedy but thats a different story.

why would i spend $500 USD on another toy console to struggle to play a game at 30fps from over a decade ago when i can just mod the **** out of it as it is and have it running better and prettier than anything these locked down toy consoles can do?

doesnt make any sense to me. but nice to know they finally got those faces on an xbox original port of oblivion to look a little cleaner.  until i can grow and smoke weed and look at tits and vag in the console version of oblivion, i aint interested

Edited by -idyb-

I mean, it's not a remaster. It's a resolution bump and smoother framerate. 

Although, the fact that an emulated game looks that much better on there is pretty impressive. 

Now consider the fact that Sony tries to rent this to you through a streaming service. The fact that the Xbox One had such a chit launch pushed them to really deliver moving forward. Phil Spencer has been killing it since he took over.

• Like 1

why would i spend $500 USD on another toy console to struggle to play a game at 30fps from over a decade ago when i can just mod the **** out of it as it is and have it running better and prettier than anything these locked down toy consoles can do?

doesnt make any sense to me. but nice to know they finally got those faces on an xbox original port of oblivion to look a little cleaner.

No one cares if you buy it. 

• Like 1

bethesda selling half baked mods to peasants. doesnt bother me any because we dont have to deal with the half baked creation club on pc. everything worth a damn is free on the nexus. console users have to settle for whatever bethesda chooses to allow, and all of it is just the simple stuff thats been around for ages.

but it is pretty slimy of bethesda to steal everything from the frostfall mod for skyrim and try to sell it as a survival mode for skyrim. nobody on PC bothers with the special edition of skyrim anyways because you cant run script extender to run all of the good and complex mods, and an enb, texture packs, flora overhauls and everything else destroys everything that you can do with the special edition because the mod support is rather limited until they can make a script extender. the creator of the last one is nowhere to be found so everybody else is trying to come up with one just so they can get their game to do half the things it could in the old version

bethesda is totally getting greedy but thats a different story.

Lol, nobody cares about Skyrim. Oblivion, Morrowind, FO3, and FO4 all body it.

• Like 1

Lol, nobody cares about Skyrim. Oblivion, Morrowind, FO3, and FO4 all body it.

I've been telling this dolt that Skyrim is hot garbage for years.

You should know that IDYB has been relatively calm in here since he's been back, but he goes full retard quite often and he's starting to be seduced to the dark side again.

• Like 1