no problem Stanley. i’d probably start with far cry 4 as it is the easiest of the three. simple point and shoot with a good story behind it. if you like it i would actually recommend going back to far cry 3 as it is one of my favorite games of all time. from there i’d move to shadows and see how you like it. God of war is by no means challenging but for someone just getting back into playing games it might be a bit overwhelming. i’d only go to it once you’re more comfortable 

OK mate, cheers.

I was given them all you see along with the console, so think I should make an effort.

If far cry 4 is the easiest, i will have a go at that first.  My patience is horse ****, so if it's difficult the entire lot is getting drop kicked over my garden wall LOL

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Arkham Knight is fairly simple gameplay but is still fun.

the batman arkam collection is free right now on the epic game store. comes with arkham knight, arkham city, arkham asylum, and 3 other batman games.

havent bothered downloading them yet but ive claimed it anyways just in case i want to play one of them one day.

On 9/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, WarWest® said:

Whats up dude, been a while. How are things?

Not much, everythings good here. I haven't seen you around in a long time, so I'm going to assume you didn't know that the wife and I had a baby boy last July. Other than that, business as usual.

How you guys been? Did you ever move to Florida like you were planning?

Roids GOTY rankings so far:

1. Sekiro

2. Borderlands 3

3. Remnant

Picked up my copy of the surge 2 today but wont be aying that for a while until BL3 is completely fleshed out. 

finished playing Oxenfree the other day. its a simple 5 ish hour adventure game thats more story focused. feels like a telltale game but before telltale started doing "the illusion of choice." the game focuses on the effects of trauma on a group of people and how even though we like to think shared trauma will bring us together it often ends up breaking us apart. its a very enjoyable filler game you should check out between longer games. it was only 5 bucks when i picked it up and it runs on literally everything from MAC to PS4. 

5/5

Ghost Recon is having an open beta starting Thursday that will include the PVP mode. 

I don't know if any of you cucks like tactical shooters, but the game is lit.

11 hours ago, 12еr said:

Ghost Recon is having an open beta starting Thursday that will include the PVP mode. 

I don't know if any of you cucks like tactical shooters, but the game is lit.

I will be playing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I will be playing

Make sure to turn off guided mode. They originally had it where you have to follow clues to find locations like in the last Assassins creed. It will say, in a location north-east of foglet lake in queef province, and then you have to actually read a ****ing map and find your way there.

Then foglets cried that it was too hard so they added a guided mode where you just follow waypoints like a normie.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Make sure to turn off guided mode. They originally had it where you have to follow clues to find locations like in the last Assassins creed. It will say, in a location north-east of foglet lake in queef province, and then you have to actually read a ****ing map and find your way there.

Then foglets cried that it was too hard so they added a guided mode where you just follow waypoints like a normie.

I played Wildlands a lot and was annoyed about the waypoints and **** and how it held your hand. Great game though. Looking forward to this one. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It amazes me that gamers are really ruining new games. They can't figure anything out themselves anymore. 

The new COD didn't have a minimap which to me is awesome. Foglets whined and they added one. I would much rather use sound and sight to fight than to just be able to spam UAVs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

It amazes me that gamers are really ruining new games. They can't figure anything out themselves anymore. 

The new COD didn't have a minimap which to me is awesome. Foglets whined and they added one. I would much rather use sound and sight to fight than to just be able to spam UAVs. 

The battlefield mode in that game is hot garbage because of the killstreaks. I can't believe they left them in for a 32 vs 32 mode. 

Not to mention it made my xbox completely shut off twice. 

The normal COD modes were alright though.

24 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The battlefield mode in that game is hot garbage because of the killstreaks. I can't believe they left them in for a 32 vs 32 mode. 

Yeah, it was just constant UAVs and missiles. It's fixable though. Now people are mad and want to boycott because Sony bought survival mode exclusivity for a year. 

Delaying the release of a game mode for that long is BS so I kind of hope it happens. 

13 hours ago, 12еr said:

They need to make the requirements for kill streaks different for the 32 vs 32. And also change the vehicle spawns. They're instant the minute they get destroyed. 

wait a minute. you foglets play call of duty?

fook that noise. i bet you all have  squeaky voices and your balls havent dropped yet. real men play battlefield.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

fook that noise. i bet you all have  squeaky voices and your balls havent dropped yet. real men play battlefield.

I haven't played a COD since BO but this one has me intrigued and I'll be getting it. 

Battlefield has always been superior up until BFv but that was more of a they said not to buy it so I'm not type of thing. 

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Is that why you rage quit out of BF4 after 3 minutes and 9 deaths? 

My game share buddy bought it and I tried the beta. I can't say I'll play the actual release game because Ghost Recon is going to my shooter until further notice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

Is that why you rage quit out of BF4 after 3 minutes and 9 deaths?

lol i doubt i even had that many deaths on that game spread out among two platforms.  real men play dark souls.

Edited by -idyb-

Switching your location to New Zealand lets you play breakpoint early today if you had gold. Should work on Thursday for standard edition

Gonna start the surge 2 and code vein this week. Been Bush with Borderlands 3 farming chit. After tomorrow I'm probably done with it until BL3 until the DLC. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, -idyb- said:

to hell with breakpoint. this is now officially the Microsoft Flight Simulator hype thread

That game looks legit amazing.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, -idyb- said:

to hell with breakpoint. this is now officially the Microsoft Flight Simulator hype thread

Bow to down to the one true god, based Microsoft.

Long may he reign.

Edited by 12еr
  • Haha 1

Played the Breakpoint beta. Thought it was kind of a step back from wildlands. The zoomed in camera is god awful. The 4v4 pvp is just so limited too.

That being said i wouldn't mind checking out the co-op side of the game. The extreme difficulty or whatever it was called was actually challenging. 

4 hours ago, America said:

Breakpoint is getting absolutely destroyed on metacritic. 

I’ve heard mixed things about the game itself but it sounds like they’re having server issues so that’s probably a big part of it.

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I’ve heard mixed things about the game itself but it sounds like they’re having server issues so that’s probably a big part of it.

Nope, it's the microtransactions mostly

5 hours ago, America said:

Nope, it's the microtransactions mostly

There are microtransactions in every game these days, but they only throw a stink about it in certain games. 

In a week these idiots will move on to cry about something else.

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

There are microtransactions in every game these days, but they only throw a stink about it in certain games. 

In a week these idiots will move on to cry about something else.

Microtransactions are fine as long as they aren't P2W. My buddy sent me a text yesterday saying the entire game was P2W and was ****ing about it, then I looked at metacritic and was like damn people are pissed lol.

Even with P2W you gotta have skill though, you just progress faster. Guns don't mean **** if you can't shoot straight. 

2 hours ago, America said:

Microtransactions are fine as long as they aren't P2W. My buddy sent me a text yesterday saying the entire game was P2W and was ****ing about it, then I looked at metacritic and was like damn people are pissed lol.

Even with P2W you gotta have skill though, you just progress faster. Guns don't mean **** if you can't shoot straight. 

How can a game based primarily around co-op be pay to win?

Like, I know it has a competitive mode, but that’s not the type of game they’re really selling it as.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, America said:

It's not P2W at all. Your buddy is retarded and spreading misinformation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

How can a game based primarily around co-op be pay to win?

Like, I know it has a competitive mode, but that’s not the type of game they’re really selling it as.

The gear score only applies to the PVE, in PVP all that **** is canceled out. 

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

The gear score only applies to the PVE, in PVP all that **** is canceled out. 

As usual, people are even dumber than I give them credit for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

It's not P2W at all. Your buddy is retarded and spreading misinformation.

To be fair, all of metacritic is spreading that info too. I personally don't even play that ****.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, America said:

To be fair, all of metacritic is spreading that info too. I personally don't even play that ****.

Metacritic recently gave Dave Chappelles special a 0. 

Just now, 12еr said:

Metacritic recently gave Dave Chappelles special a 0. 

That was just liberal butthurt though. Everybody could see through that rating.

1 minute ago, America said:

That was just liberal butthurt though. Everybody could see through that rating.

So you admit that metacritic ratings mean nothing? Then why are you bringing them up?