Just now, 12еr said:

So you admit that metacritic ratings mean nothing? Then why are you bringing them up?

Would you rather me go off IGN or somebody else a publisher is paying?

For ratings from people who are actually playing the game metacritic is about it. Not saying it's concrete, just saying the gamers were shredding it.

Played a couple hours of BP today and it was good overall.

I'll never get past how bad the zoomed in camera is, but at this point the strength of these GR games is how fun and challenging the enemy bases dotting the sandbox map are to clear out. So far that aspect has been enjoyable in coop w 1 buddy. There's like 50 damn guys at some of these areas.

forget about breakpoint and its filthy microtransactions.   this thread is all about microsoft flight simulator from here on out

Edited by -idyb-

the only tom clancy game worth a damn was splinter cell for the original xbox.  i have no idea if the game was any good itself. but it enabled me to softmod my xbox so i could play my burned games on it.

i still have that old hunk of junk kicking around too lol. and dvd spindles full of 'backup' games

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Tembo the Badass Elephant is free with games with gold this month. mcmod, now's your chance to play it if you havent already

17 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Tembo the Badass Elephant is free with games with gold this month. mcmod, now's your chance to play it if you havent already

I've owned that game for years. I remember it being pretty fun.

I am putting kids in the ****ing dirt with the AK-47 in Ghost Recon multiplayer. 

Edited by 12еr

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I am putting kids in the ****ing dirt with the AK-47 in Ghost Recon multiplayer. 

Fake news

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

The Terminator in MK 11 is trash

MK11 in general is trash. I dropped that game quick. I'm a hug fighting game player but the game has all kinds of problems.

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

MK11 in general is trash. I dropped that game quick. I'm a hug fighting game player but the game has all kinds of problems.

Yeah I just enjoy dipping back in when they add the DLC characters to see how they play Shang Tsung was OP as **** and Nightwolf was at least fun for a good few games. Literally turned it off after like 3 games with the Terminator.

playing as a goalie in EASHL in NHL 20, i managed to score a goal. each of their team members oughtta feel embarrassed after this one. this kind of chit shouldn't happen in hockey when there is another goalie in net.  i guess Dirty Sanchez is just a natural born goal scorer trapped in a goalies body.

that ended up being the tieing goal and we ended up winning by a goal.   but the way i see it, i ended up carrying my team on my back and winning the game for them.

now that ive gotten a goal and a couple fights under my belt, i feel like i have nothing left to accomplish in my career as a goalie, and i'm thinking about hanging up the trapper and retiring from goaltending on a high note.

Edited by -idyb-

Been getting back in to playing AC Odyssey, really enjoying it so far. Only major pain in **** I have noticed so far can be the mercenaries when they show up during the middle of clearing out a fort lol.

59 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

asscreed odyssey is pretty much all ive been playing on pc lately lol im addicted

I think im gonna spend tonight just working on my ship. Got the arrows up two levels, hull up two levels and just added the fire braziers but noticing there's a lot of stronger ships about.

i got all my ship upgrades to legendary but now its gonna cost a fortune just to do any one of the last upgrades.

• Like 1

Image may contain: one or more people

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i got all my ship upgrades to legendary but now its gonna cost a fortune just to do any one of the last upgrades.

Nice one I suck at the naval combat so I think that probably why I have been neglecting it lol, im a little gutted they haven't added anything like the stone circles in Origins or collecting the 50 Silica to get the secret Isu armour I fooking loved that armour last game

Image result for isu armor assassin's creed origins picture

Definitely so much more variation on the quests though which I will give them major props for. 

Modern Warfare comes out tomorrow which I'm getting but The Outer World's also comes out. Early reviews have been really good saying that it's basically a space version of Fallout. 

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Modern Warfare comes out tomorrow which I'm getting but The Outer World's also comes out. Early reviews have been really good saying that it's basically a space version of Fallout. 

I'm going to try Outer Worlds since it's on Game Pass. Wasn't really that interested but I've heard enough comparisons to Mass Effect that I'm starting to think it might be something I'll enjoy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

They've brought back the Aug & the Famas I might have to get it for the nostalgia alone lol

• Like 1

Outer World's gameplay is almost identical to Fallout. The stat system is similar, having different dialogue options depending on your stats. The combat is better but they still have an option to slow down time. You still free aim instead of having VATS to target though. 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:42 PM, juice64011 said:

Modern Warfare comes out tomorrow which I'm getting

finally people are growing up and realising that COD > Battlefield

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:04 PM, juice64011 said:

Outer World's gameplay is almost identical to Fallout. The stat system is similar, having different dialogue options depending on your stats. The combat is better but they still have an option to slow down time. You still free aim instead of having VATS to target though. 

It's made by the same people that made Mew Vegas I believe 

• Like 1

New COD is good. I'm getting diggled in about half the matches because I haven't played a COD since MW3 but the game is a lot of fun. 

Ground war is bad though. I'm sticking with 10v10 Dom and HQ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

New COD is good. I'm getting diggled in about half the matches because I haven't played a COD since MW3 but the game is a lot of fun. 

Ground war is bad though. I'm sticking with 10v10 Dom and HQ

Ground war on the beta was bad too. I bought it but haven't played it yet. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Ground war on the beta was bad too. I bought it but haven't played it yet. 

Yeah I went into the game thinking I'd enjoy that the most because I am a BF veteran but it just doesnt fit well with COD. 

My only other complaint is the maps are too MW1 like in the sense that theres more camp spots than ever. The reason why this is my biggest problem with the game is because they seem to have wanted to make it more of a rush game than campy and the ADS was slower by far. 

• Like 1

actually really liked the MW campaign. This was the first time in a long time i walked away from a CoD campaign feeling satisfied 

2 hours ago, TUF said:

This absolute unit of a Sith in Fallen Order.  

Related image

That's one of the inquisitors. They're Jedi that betrayed the order and helped Vader hunt down and kill the Jedi.

They're not Sith, though. There can only be 2. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That's one of the inquisitors. They're Jedi that betrayed the order and helped Vader hunt down and kill the Jedi.

ah. Just figured the 2 in that screen shot were master and apprentice. Just watched the trailer and it was a bit misleading. Footage looks like everything Stan's have been waiting for since EA took the reins. 

Has anyone turned in Phineas Welles in The Outer Worlds?

I should've saved and played out that dialogue option to see what happens but didn't think about it at the time. 

31 minutes ago, TUF said:

ah. Just figured the 2 in that screen shot were master and apprentice. Just watched the trailer and it was a bit misleading. Footage looks like everything Stan's have been waiting for since EA took the reins. 

https://comicpunch.net/reader/Darth-Vader-2017/Darth-Vader-(2017)-6/?q=fullchapter

14 hours ago, 12еr said:

That's a cool route for them to go down, seen the reviews are looking good gonna have to get this once im finished with AC. 

• Like 1

That Death Stranding game looks like complete and utter trash and nobody would be in the slightest bit interested if it wasn't being made by that Kojima dude.

36 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

That Death Stranding game looks like complete and utter trash and nobody would be in the slightest bit interested if it wasn't being made by that Kojima dude.

I spent an hour this morning listening to discussion about that game on the Giant Beastcast and it somehow made me even less interested in a game I already had zero interest in playing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I spent an hour this morning listening to discussion about that game on the Giant Beastcast and it somehow made me even less interested in a game I already had zero interest in playing.

Yeah really starting to dislike this dude he's gaming equivalent of all these pretentious arty directors that make movies for Sundance or Cannes.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:23 PM, juice64011 said:

Has anyone turned in Phineas Welles in The Outer Worlds?

I should've saved and played out that dialogue option to see what happens but didn't think about it at the time. 

I did not. I should have though.