On 12/19/2019 at 9:17 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Domination is much better on Shipment. The spawns are better IMO. KC is trash in every imaginable way on that map. 

Nothing worse than when you get Shipment then see its Team Deathmatch, the game is over in like 90 seconds. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, juice64011 said:

Currently level 40 and getting close to the end. Game is long AF. I think 2 was better for multiple replays. I can't imagine going through this one a second time with a new character.

Edit: The game has also crashed my console about 5 times now. 

Yeah that was my biggest gripe. I tried to run another character through but lost interest. It's too long of a.campaign to do that chit. 

finally got around to updating forza horizon 4 and the lego and eliminator dlc.  cant even remember where i was in the game where i left off but i know i had a few races and a business or something i needed to do.

havent tried any of the lego yet, the first thing i done was try out the eliminator battle royal thing.

i really didnt know what i was supposed to be doing. i found two ****ty cars and the 2nd one was even worse than the first.   i was just driviing around avoiding everyone. eventually some dude in a bentley continental challenges me to a race and im in a fooking chitty volvo and i had no way to decline but im like **** it im in a wooded area and just went straight for the destination and i beat him and took his car.  fook yeah!

so i just keep trying to stay in the zone avoiding everyone on my radar and then it gets to this final race thing where we all gotta race to the last checkpoint or something. i never made it there before it ended, but i placed 7th out of 60. 

not bad i guess for the first thing ive done in the game in months since i last played.  i got like 6 million credits from business payouts and 20 super wheelspins. popped a bunch of random achievements just for logging in. then i give that battle royal thing a go and  i didnt really do much of anything except aimlessly drive around trying to find something to drive that doesnt absolutely suck. but the dude with the bentley has gotta be a little rustled i would figure. 

im gonna give it another shot in a few. i still think its kinda weird though.   7th out of 60 by a drugged up part time forza player on his first go. ill take that as a victory

Edited by -idyb-

this eliminator thing is pretty cool.   got another 7th place finish    and bullchitted out of it early a few times  but its kinda mindless fun

Edited by -idyb-

Finally finished Borderlands at level 48.  The last battle was ridiculously easy. Now I just have slaughterhouse 3000 and the maliwan blacksite missions. 

god damn eliminator in forza has got me hooked. got a 4th place finish out of 62 last night. im not gonna stop until i win one of them.   so far ive done over 25 of them now seeing how i popped an achievement for it last night.

theres so much chit i got left to do since i stopped playing after i was finished with fortune island. but i'll probably never get around to it if i cant kick this newfound battle royal addiction

Edited by -idyb-

2nd place finish last night and a couple more 4'ths. still kind of rustles my jimmies. im not giving up till i win one of these damn races.   i dont know what it is about this forza battle royal but ive found it more addicting than diving through dumpsters when all spun out on meth

F$%$  another 2nd place out of 61 this time. i fuct up taking a "shortcut" near the end and some other dude caught up. i would have totally had that!!   man im gonna win one of these if its the last thing i do

Edited by -idyb-

so far tonight ive managed to win 2 of these forza battle royals. in the second race, i unknowingly popped what appears to be a rather rare achievement

qs17Cca.jpg

to top it all off i ended up winning both eliminator's with only level 6 cars. i really had no business winning either of them , but i was driving pretty good and i got pretty lucky.

now that ive finally got that in my bag, i kind of want to catch up on all the stuff i missed since fortune island but im kinda hooked on these battle royal things

just won a 3rd one.  on most days, i'm the fire hydrant. tonight i'm the dog.

Edited by -idyb-

if you aint first, youre last. ricky bobby.  winning is everything in this forza battle royal thing, . thats where the challenge lies. everything else doesnt matter

truth be told you can easilly make it into the final 10 damn near every game if you go incognito

just come to a stop until your radar blip greys out and then youre off radar . and then move to the next zone as late as possible before it shrinks and nobody is going to bother coming after you to challenge.  all you need to do is make it to the last section of the arena before the final showdown starts.  by the time you make it there, theres usually only going to be a dozen people remaining in the game. they cant challenge you once it closes in, and then it all comes down to the last race.

i had to do that to get the achievement for making it into the final showdown with the starting car. it was a real b1tch move,  but there was no other way to do it without getting turned into someone elses car upgrade at the first sight of me.  its not really going to help you win the game but at least youd be able to stay in it a bit longer

Edited by -idyb-

well it only took 81 hours but ive explored every inch of land and sea in asscreed odyssey, did all of the undiscoverred locations and fast travel waypoints, done all the sidequests and basically explored everything. now the only thing thats left is the main quests and DLC, which ive purposely put off until i was able to get everything else done.

got to level 65 and i only got to the part in the main story after the upgrade the spear quest and then i went straight to exploration.  but now that i got that grindy chiit out of the way i can finally just play the rest of the game and soak up the story without getting sidetracked by all the other chit. that was my downfall on xbox, id get like 60 hours in and by then have no idea whats going on with the story anymore because i'd just get sidetracked trying to do everything else.

Edited by -idyb-

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well it only took 81 hours but ive explored every inch of land and sea in asscreed odyssey, did all of the undiscoverred locations and fast travel waypoints, done all the sidequests and basically explored everything. now the only thing thats left is the main quests and DLC, which ive purposely put off until i was able to get everything else done.

got to level 65 and i only got to the part in the main story after the upgrade the spear quest and then i went straight to exploration.  but now that i got that grindy chiit out of the way i can finally just play the rest of the game and soak up the story without getting sidetracked by all the other chit. that was my downfall on xbox, id get like 60 hours in and by then have no idea whats going on with the story anymore because i'd just get sidetracked trying to do everything else. 

What weapons and armour set did you end up going with?

i dont bother with any of the legendary sets  just epic ones with the kind of rolls i want. im just rocking swords and playing mostly straight up warrior abilities cause to hell with the stealth chit i like to just run straight through the front door and f*ck everything up.  my bow is just a glorified stat stick.

i stack alot of crit chance and damage, warrior damage, fire damage, damage with swords, health, and overpower on my gear. that kind of stuff.  pretty much maxed out the training for all the types of rolls  i like in hephaistos workshop or whatever,  costed me a fortune to learn  the last levels of training but damn its kinda made me a bit overpowered. i havent really had any difficulties with anything

in new game+ i might try a hunter build but im pretty sure ill get bored quick and go back to just smashing everything with a sword. the stealth approach just doesnt seem to click for me

Edited by -idyb-

i just cheesed this level 99 merc with the most bullchit hit and run technique.   i didnt get fack all for killing it either except a blue pair of level 99 vendor trash gloves.

Edited by -idyb-

Finally got round to playing Read Dead 2 and just finished it tonight, can easily see why it won so many awards now. Definitely in my top 5 games of all time now. 

• Like 1

I inadvertently found myself playing God of War on PS4 the last week or so. It’s pretty alright.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:49 AM, BART-O-LINI said:

That update for season 2 of modern warfare took 11 hrs for me. Ridiculous.

Bro I dont know what the **** happened with that download.  It took me forever and i have a gig download. I cancelled the download and restarted it and even downloaded another game and it was no issue. 

Must have been something with the files for that game. 

On 2/12/2020 at 4:49 PM, BART-O-LINI said:

That update for season 2 of modern warfare took 11 hrs for me. Ridiculous.

Same then after that it was saying something to the effect for "requires additional DLC" when I tried to go online so had to download another 9GB update definitely the worst game I have come across for updates.

• Thanks 1

Did a hardcore S+ speed run on RE2 last night. Got all the way to the end screen and completed it in an 1:46 minutes. Not bad for my first time doing a 3 save speed run. I feel like I can get this time down to an hour like all the pros at least with Leon. 

The chit thing is that I had the unlimited knife in my possession so it didnt count as a S+ run and I only got an S. 

IMG_f0da60db-9026-4db0-8eb5-8ba128f82040.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Supposedly Warzone the cod BR is coming early March and will be free to play. Put MW down a while ago but I'd definitely give Warzone a try as I liked Blackout and Warzone having 200 players with a map twice the size of Blackout sounds insane.

Plus theres a few new gameplay tweaks like having to win a 1v1 in order to respawn, an in game currency system that you can steal from players you kill or bank for future rounds, and a ping system similar to Apex (which was an outstanding feature). Color me intrigued. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is officially the only game that matters now.

you cant be serious

Animal Crossing: New Horizon's was so yesterday.   These days its all about Stephen Hawking's Off-Road Wheelchair Fury

this radio awesome in the forza lego expansion is anything but awesome

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

this radio awesome in the forza lego expansion is anything but awesome

Best radio station in the game.

Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

Best radio station in the game.

its only got one song on it. and its hot garbage m8   

i can get down with that nitro fun intro and trailer chit, especially when im tweaking balls and chit, but this everything is awesome chit has got to go

pisses me off that they randomly scrubbed out half of the words in half of the songs for some bullchit reason last year, but now they want to throw this radio awesome crap in my face.  i now find the word "awesome" offensive and distasteful, and i pray that they scrub that word out of the game too.

Edited by -idyb-

25 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its only got one song on it

And the studio version of that song is sung by one of my favourite bands in the world, hence it's the best radio station in the game.

(Horizon Pulse is a close second for featuring a song by another one of my all time favourite bands)

3 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

(Horizon Pulse is a close second for featuring a song by another one of my all time favourite bands)

which one?

alright ive plowed through all the rest of the forza horizon 4 dlc, got about 700 cars, done all of the stunts and races and all but the few remaining most mindless and tedious achievements that i cant see myself enjoying just to pop. i think i'm about ready to hang up the chicken suit and clown nose for a while

im so fooking massively backlogged im really having a hard time deciding what game i want to continue on with

Edited by -idyb-

i go to fire up halo mcc and play through it for old time sake but it wants a 45 gigabyte update and its already over 100. holy hell what are they cramming into their games these days?

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i go to fire up halo mcc and play through it for old time sake but it wants a 45 gigabyte update and its already over 100. holy hell what are they cramming into their games these days?

They're cramming in another game. They added Halo Reach.

Harmonix announced a new music game today so Animal Crossing is no longer the only game that matters this year.

8 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

They're cramming in another game. They added Halo Reach.

holy chit youre right.    ive never even played that one.

alright now that my forza induced carpal tunnel seems to have let up i can finally get on masterchief collection. apparently i should start with reach. 

god damn it. i go to start a reach campaign and it wants me to buy the game and directs me to the storefront wtf? so i start throwing money at my screen and then it downloaded and installed a 10 mb update and everythings all good and then i go to play it and it redirects me back to the store again saying i need to buy it. only this time it wont let me buy it again, theres only an option for game pass

i closed  the game and relaunched it and it gave me the same error.  even though it said i had new content unlocked.

so i go on google to search for a solution and apparently this is a common bug and what people would do would be to keep that same 10 MB file but uninstall the master chief collection and then reinstall it and it would fix it for them

i'm thinking oh hell no! not another 100+ gigabyte download!    so for one last hail mary i turned off the xbox and unplugged it for a couple minutes. turned it back on, launched halo mcc, went back to start a reach campaign and it finally worked.   ahh the good ole trusted hard reset. its basically solved 99% of my xbox issues.

but god damn. they say MCC was filled with bugs but i hope by now that theyve got their **** together.  i havent really even played much of it and already i ran into an bug that literally made the game unplayable

for fook sakes though. they make me download that extra 40 gigabytes for a game and then tell me that i need to buy it seperately? what a bunch of crap! 12 fooking dollars! for one game when often the rest of the entire collection has often been on sale for $30.  im gonna have to write a letter to bill gates and vent my frustration

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

for fook sakes though. they make me download that extra 40 gigabytes for a game and then tell me that i need to buy it seperately?

You have the option in the settings to customize what parts of the game you download and have installed.

it made me do a 45 gigabyte update before i could even launch the game and go into the settings

and then when i finally got it, it only gave me a 10 megabyte update for halo reach.

im pretty sure it just downloads everything by default, i never changed anything in the settings.   but my hdr and contrast settings was all at the minimum and i could barely see the screen until i changed it back, and my controller sensitivities were also set to 1 for every game as well as the vibration re-enabled

i havent launched it for like 2 years so maybe something in the settings went wonky when it updated. seems to all be working now though

Edited by -idyb-