• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 12еr said:

That was the joke, dummy.

oh piss off troll

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Having my first experience with a tell tale game, kinda weird as it just feels like an animated movie that occasionally asks for my to press x or o. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Having my first experience with a tell tale game, kinda weird as it just feels like an animated movie that occasionally asks for my to press x or o. 

That's basically all it is. Like a choose your own adventure book. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Jolldan said:

Depending on which game it is, there are some occasional action scenes or puzzles, but for the most part, yeah, that’s what it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, juice64011 said:

That's basically all it is. Like a choose your own adventure book. 

36 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Depending on which game it is, there are some occasional action scenes or puzzles, but for the most part, yeah, that’s what it is.

Yeah it was the Batman telltale series was actually a pretty solid story just finished it now quite fancy giving one of their others titles The Wolf Among Us a go but can’t justify the money for it considering I blasted through this in a couple of hours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Yeah it was the Batman telltale series was actually a pretty solid story just finished it now quite fancy giving one of their others titles The Wolf Among Us a go but can’t justify the money for it considering I blasted through this in a couple of hours. 

You have an Xbox or PlayStation?

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

yo mcmod whats the hour count on animal crossing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jolldan said:

I haven’t played the Batman ones. I think I have them both though from Games with Gold. I’ve played through all of Walking Dead and I played through Game of Thrones and I enjoyed those ones. I started Wolf Among Us on 360, but it overlapped with the XB1 coming out and I never went back to finish it.

It’s been long enough now that I should probably just start it from scratch.

16 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

4EF52BE9-5577-4C3A-A9DB-14CD0A6B5D75.jpeg

Need that 18gb Black Lives Matter banner and loading screen to end racism. 

I was playing yesterday and these black dudes were tearing that decision apart. It was hilarious.

Playstation event moved to this Thursday at 1pm. Get ready to have your socks blown off m8s.

Apparently there have been listings found on PSN for an EA UFC 4.

Presumably that would be announced at EA Play next week.

I’ll get a PS5 eventually, but I’ll put more time into the next Forza than every exclusive that Sony showed today combined, so I’ll still be getting an Xbox Series X first.

Thought the ps5 event overall was pretty terrible. Way too many indie games and weirdo trailers where I have no idea whats going on. Also where was this new amazing 3D audio that they recommended people listen to the livestream with headphones on to experience? 

That being said :

The Demolition derby style car racing game looked cool. Definitely have my eye on that.

Horizon 2 looks drop dead gorgeous. I guess you can argue that no real gameplay was shown but after that unreal tech demo I fully believe thats how good the actual game will look. The environment and creatures are so interesting. Cant wait.

I like the ps5 design. Wasnt sure about the flared top at first but after watching the trailer a few times I've come around. The futuristic look is lightyears better than the xbox modem. I love the blue lights as well.

So in an hour long stream it had maybe 10 minutes that truly interested me. Not great but ps5 is still ahead by a landslide. 

10 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

So, that new Spider-Man game isn't a new game. It's a remaster of the original with an expansion: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/spider-man-miles-morales-is-a-remaster-and-expansion-sony-clarifies/

Seems like a slightly weird route for them to go down. Thought it would have been more like Arkham Origins was to the Arkham series. Will still probably give it a go. 

Return of Aloy is my number one priority though, can’t wait to start dropping mechs with my bow again. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Seems like a slightly weird route for them to go down. Thought it would have been more like Arkham Origins was to the Arkham series. Will still probably give it a go. 

Return of Aloy is my number one priority though, can’t wait to start dropping mechs with my bow again. 

Apparently now the word is it’s a standalone game, but a smaller one kind of like Uncharted Lost Legacy.

They’ve done a poor job messaging that game in the last 24 hours, but I’m still on board for more Spider-Man whenever I get a PS5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2020 at 10:25 PM, OmoGOAT said:

Thought the ps5 event overall was pretty terrible. Way too many indie games and weirdo trailers where I have no idea whats going on. Also where was this new amazing 3D audio that they recommended people listen to the livestream with headphones on to experience? 

That being said :

The Demolition derby style car racing game looked cool. Definitely have my eye on that.

Horizon 2 looks drop dead gorgeous. I guess you can argue that no real gameplay was shown but after that unreal tech demo I fully believe thats how good the actual game will look. The environment and creatures are so interesting. Cant wait.

I like the ps5 design. Wasnt sure about the flared top at first but after watching the trailer a few times I've come around. The futuristic look is lightyears better than the xbox modem. I love the blue lights as well.

So in an hour long stream it had maybe 10 minutes that truly interested me. Not great but ps5 is still ahead by a landslide. 

Horizon is a trash game. I maybe got 4 hours into the first one and damn near fell asleep. Overrated as hell. 

Only thing worth a damn was the Demon's Souls remake.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Only thing worth a damn was the Demon's Souls remake.

Hitman 3 was far and away the best thing to come out of that presentation.

8 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Hitman 3 was far and away the best thing to come out of that presentation.

is it going to be the game to take you away from animal crossing?

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

im fooking sold. its over for sony and microsoft.

Edited by -idyb-

Last of us 2 worth grabbing?

First one was pretty good but the thought of playing as a female through most of 2 doesn't sit right with me 

Same reason I couldn't finish Horizon 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Identity2 said:

Last of us 2 worth grabbing?

First one was pretty good but the thought of playing as a female through most of 2 doesn't sit right with me 

Same reason I couldn't finish Horizon 

Cmon m8, what a trash comment. Guess youve never played tomb raider. The last of us 2 is amazing so far (I'd estimate I'm about half way through).

Ellie is the Amanda Nunes of gaming. Shes a straight up bad bish.

It's a great mix of familiarity and upgrades, as a good sequel should be.

The new enemy types are a challenging addition and the AI is tougher on survivor. They actually turn around periodically which makes it much harder to sneak every part.

I like the story so far. Just did a part that was literally zero combat and all dialogue/exploration. It was so well written and genuinely hit me in the feels. Tlou always had top notch storytelling and this game is no different thus far.

I understand that some people are all pissy about the leaks, but I purposely ignored them to not spoil the game for myself. Even if the ending is as bad as people are making it out to be (which I doubt), a bad destination is not going to ruin the game for me as its been such an enjoyable and well crafted journey. 

I cant reccomend it enough at this point. The first game is in my top 3 favorite singleplayer games of all time and unless the ending just catastrophically falls apart, I think this one is even better.

Edited by OmoGOAT

Deep rock galactic is ****ing lit. 

Last of Us 2 is good but nowhere near a 10 like a lot of places are scoring it. I'd give it a 9. It has a lot fo flaws like pacing and plot holes. 

Great game still 

23 hours ago, 12еr said:

Deep rock galactic is ****ing lit. 

I saw you playing it the other day. I've never even heard of it before. 

Been playing a lot of COD Warzone but their update yesterday broke the game. I get kicked and get an error at the beginning of every match. 

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Last of Us 2 is good but nowhere near a 10 like a lot of places are scoring it. I'd give it a 9. It has a lot fo flaws like pacing and plot holes. 

Great game still 

Plague Innocence is on Xbox gamepass. I just started it and the gameplay is similar to Last of Us. Most reviews are saying that the story is excellent so it might be worth checking out if you like those types of games. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I saw you playing it the other day. I've never even heard of it before. 

Been playing a lot of COD Warzone but their update yesterday broke the game. I get kicked and get an error at the beginning of every match. 

It’s a co-op shooter where you play as space dwarf miners. You have to go dig through caves and mine materials while fighting off alien bugs.

No narrative, just procedurally generated caves and progression system to keep grinding missions. It’s not a full priced game and will probably get boring after awhile, but it’s fun so far.

figured id buy a game for once instead of being a foglet and torrenting cracked single player games. i guess i'm still a foglet, cause somehow i settled on euro truck simulator 2 and all the extra map packs for the game

got it all for 47 canadian bucks though which i guess is a pretty sweet deal. it would have otherwise been over $140 and at that point id just say to hell with it and illegally download the game and all the dlc off skidrow games.

i dont see myself as a trucker, though ive always liked driving games. it still feels weird that out of all the games to splurge on, i ended up with a trucking game. but it seems rather well received by the community, and i tried a bit of the base game and american truck simulator as well, and i think i could get into it this time around. now that i actually bought the game and everything it gives me more of an incentive to actually play it rather than just have it sitting idle on a hard drive with all the rest of my pirated games

maybe after this one, ill get into farming simulator or some weird chit that only mcmod would have ever heard of. but yeah im feeling pretty redneck for buying this one.

Edited by -idyb-

eurotruck siimulator 2 is actually pretty cool. even though i just got drunk and rolled my chit over

just installed ProMods 2.46 for it with the middle east map pack addon some awesome modder came up with as well. turned this chit into an entirely new game.  i thought the map was big enough before but now this is just unreal.thrown my own music playlist on there too.

im starting to enjoy this trucker lifestyle even though im like 400k in debt and i keep getting dinged with ridiculous speeding tickets and chit cause i still cant help but to drive like im in grand theft auto

Edited by -idyb-