3 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

This thread used to be absolutely booming, what happened nerdgins?

I think some of these guys have finally had sex with a woman. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

This thread used to be absolutely booming, what happened nerdgins?

Everyone that posted in here is gone, just like every one who posted in every other thread. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I think some of these guys have finally had sex with a woman. 

Its overrated after a while. I honestly wish I never had sex and just stuck with playing video games and jerking off. 

Only good that came of it was my boy. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2020 at 5:53 PM, juice64011 said:

Call of Duty Cold War Teaser

fook your call of duty.  1 vs 1 me in flight simulator brah

I just got the jedi game last week if anyone wants to talk about it. 

The ginger cnt in it looks like a retard and now lightsabers hardly cut through anything? 

No. 1 bullshlt

Wasteland 3 is coming in a little under the radar, but it’s getting stellar reviews and is on games pass, so I’m going to check it out tonight.

We've seen so many remakes from Hollywood that I thought I'd get tired of it, but this Tony Hawk thing really touched my heart. Those games were my childhood. Awesome soundtracks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Microsoft finally confirmed more info. 

Xbox Series X $499

Xbox Series S $299

Release date November 10th

I’m actually considering getting the S since the CPU is the same. I can live with 1440p and its at a very attractive price point. I haven’t decided yet, but don’t know if native 4K is worth 200 dollars to me these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

I’m actually considering getting the S since the CPU is the same. I can live with 1440p and its at a very attractive price point. I haven’t decided yet, but don’t know if native 4K is worth 200 dollars to me these days.

I think I'm going to wait awhile to buy a new Console. There's nothing wrong with my One X so I don't see a reason to upgrade if games are available for it at the beginning. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I think I'm going to wait awhile to buy a new Console. There's nothing wrong with my One X so I don't see a reason to upgrade if games are available for it at the beginning. 

I was waffling a bit, mostly because I don’t need a new console enough to justify a 500 price tag again so soon. 300 dollars isn’t bad, and if it can play games at 120 FPS, I’m curious how much that would improve the experience. 1440p upscale to 4K isn’t going to make a huge difference with as far away from the tv my couch is tbh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 12еr said:

get a series x otherwise you may as well just keep your one x and save your money.

i spent a bit over $1200 of our canadian monopoly money on a strix 2080 the other year for 4k 60/1440p 120, as those are the resolutions and refresh rates my display can support.  its a pretty sweet card and will still hold out for this gen, and its still on par with the series x,  but the new gpu's coming out just put it to fooking shame and make me wish i would have held out before making a gpu upgrade because the leap in power from turing is promising to be massive, despite the 2080 and 3080 launch prices being pretty much the same.  now i gotta try to sell my 2080 off for whatever i can get just to upgrade to a 3080, but im still gonna buy a series x on the side.   

dont bother with the series s. its barely an upgrade over the one x. pony up the extra money on the series x and youll be good to go. for $500 i would even say its some pretty good value youre getting from it.  not like that piece of dog chit they put out in 2013 with the kinect wrapped to it that power-wise was pretty much outdated and soon to be obsolete right out of the gate.  i think microsoft learned their lesson from that one.  that one had me rustled for a while too i'm sure you all would remember, but i cant really knock the series x at all for what it is. i'll be happy to buy it, just as long as we get some good games coming out

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

That battleship map in Cold War looks amazing Every map they showcased except satellite looked really fun imo. Combined arms is gonna be sick. Wish they upped the player count past 24 but oh well. Definitely hyped for the beta in October. 

AAJBj5AAA49B.jpg

you cant help but to wonder about the xbox design team. in 2013 they went with a VCR.     with this years series x and s, they are going with a clothes dryer and a god damn refridgerator.   mind you the series s looks more like a portable hotplate

i wonder if i'll be able to preorder my series x from Ikea, and have their delivery boy truck it in on a dolly?

Edited by -idyb-

On 9/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, -idyb- said:

get a series x otherwise you may as well just keep your one x and save your money.

i spent a bit over $1200 of our canadian monopoly money on a strix 2080 the other year for 4k 60/1440p 120, as those are the resolutions and refresh rates my display can support.  its a pretty sweet card and will still hold out for this gen, and its still on par with the series x,  but the new gpu's coming out just put it to fooking shame and make me wish i would have held out before making a gpu upgrade because the leap in power from turing is promising to be massive, despite the 2080 and 3080 launch prices being pretty much the same.  now i gotta try to sell my 2080 off for whatever i can get just to upgrade to a 3080, but im still gonna buy a series x on the side.   

dont bother with the series s. its barely an upgrade over the one x. pony up the extra money on the series x and youll be good to go. for $500 i would even say its some pretty good value youre getting from it.  not like that piece of dog chit they put out in 2013 with the kinect wrapped to it that power-wise was pretty much outdated and soon to be obsolete right out of the gate.  i think microsoft learned their lesson from that one.  that one had me rustled for a while too i'm sure you all would remember, but i cant really knock the series x at all for what it is. i'll be happy to buy it, just as long as we get some good games coming out

I barely get to play these day’s and I just bought a new console 2 years ago for 500 dollars, so it seems absurd to shell out another 500 so soon, especially since I need to upgrade my tv soon too.

• Thanks 1

keep your x1x then.  the series s is just some entry level chit for those who want to get into the market to play xbox games. despite a much more capable cpu, its really not an upgrade over what youve already got. youre not going to really gain any benefits. its basically just a better replacement for the xbox one s/original xbox.

youre better off just keeping your x1x and putting aside the money until you get your new tv, and then pull the trigger on the series x after that.  youre not really going to see much of any benefits buying a series s if youre already on the xbox one x. there just really isnt anything there in that department for you.  put it aside, and then pony up the extra $200 once youve got a sweet new tv then youll be able to reap the benefits otherwise its pretty much just money gone to waste and youll probably be kicking yourself afterwards. especially after you get a new tv.

and if youre big into 4k blu rays, youre fooking hooped if you go for the series s as its digital only and no disc drive, so you may as well hold onto the 1x just for that

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, 12еr said:

I barely get to play these day’s and I just bought a new console 2 years ago for 500 dollars, so it seems absurd to shell out another 500 so soon, especially since I need to upgrade my tv soon too.

Get the TV first m8. It makes a huge difference. Save up some money and buy a LG CX. Get the 55 inch. They normally run 1500ish and will be cheaper once the next year's models are announced/come out. 

The console will only take you so far if you have a chit TV. Having a good TV means A LOT and even on the 1x you would notice a huge difference. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Get the TV first m8. It makes a huge difference. Save up some money and buy a LG CX. Get the 55 inch. They normally run 1500ish and will be cheaper once the next year's models are announced/come out. 

The console will only take you so far if you have a chit TV. Having a good TV means A LOT and even on the 1x you would notice a huge difference. 

Let me speak frankly, m8. I’m not considering the pros and cons of the S because I can’t afford the extra 200 dollars. I’m a cheap bastard, particularly since having children. I’m definitely not dropping 1500 on a tv!

I’m probably going to get an older model on the cheap. I’m looking at my options, but I’m seeing some decent mid ranges in the 700 range that I’m considering. 

I might just wait until Black Friday though.

• Like 1

The TCL has a new tv that a THX gaming mode which seems to hit all the boxes, except it doesn’t have HDMI 2.1 so it can’t run a game at 4K/120 FPS, the best it could do is 1440p/120 FPS. 

I don’t know if the XSX could run 4K/120 anyway. I’d imagine we will see 4K/60 and a performance mode that does 1440p/120 in some games.

I’m trying to figure out if the THX gaming mode is a gimmick or if it’s actually cool.

1 hour ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Excited for the PS5 just so I can play PS4 games I missed out on this gen but Jesus Christ was that thing designed by a blind man? Ugliest console ever

i just despise the color scheme.

pretty much all of my electronics are all black. throwing some black and white device into the heap would just make things look tacky

not only will i be holding out until theres a ps5 exclusive i really need to play,  but i'll be holding out until sony puts out an all black edition. 

in fact, i'm about ready to protest and burn down the great city of portland if they dont put out an all black edition of with an all black controller

black consoles matter

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What an experience. Had to FLY going about 130mph down the highway to my second closest gamestop because preorders where sold out. 

20200916_195911.jpg

Couldn’t you just do it online? 

chit homie. u shouldve bought a second one just to scalp.  no doubt theyll be hard to come by. especially during the holidays

Just now, 12еr said:

Couldn’t you just do it online? 

I've had bad experiences online man.  Switch got lost by UPS and took 7 extra days to get get here, One X almost got screwed up by Best Buy, numerous games. 

I'm still gonna preorder one on Amazon because I need two but I like having that **** in hand. 

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

chit homie. u shouldve bought a second one just to scalp.  no doubt theyll be hard to come by. especially during the holidays

The plan is to buy a second one and if I can get a third preorder in ill sell it. Theyre selling out FAST

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What an experience. Had to FLY going about 130mph down the highway to my second closest gamestop because preorders where sold out. 

20200916_195911.jpg

I was up at 5:30am ready to watch the announcement cause I could see this **** coming, EB Games Australia has sold out of their launch batch and the one after

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

I was up at 5:30am ready to watch the announcement cause I could see this **** coming, EB Games Australia has sold out of their launch batch and the one after

Just snagged two more on Amazon. Check there m8

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The plan is to buy a second one and if I can get a third preorder in ill sell it. Theyre selling out FAST

make sure to get an extra one for the baby room

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I've had bad experiences online man.  Switch got lost by UPS and took 7 extra days to get get here, One X almost got screwed up by Best Buy, numerous games. 

I'm still gonna preorder one on Amazon because I need two but I like having that **** in hand. 

I got the one and one x both off amazon on launch, but this year I was going to physically go to a store to get it, but after the PS fiasco and the fact that I’ll be at work when the preorders go live, I’m probably going to have to order off amazon again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

I got the one and one x both off amazon on launch, but this year I was going to physically go to a store to get it, but after the PS fiasco and the fact that I’ll be at work when the preorders go live, I’m probably going to have to order off amazon again.

PS5 preorders went live on Amazon at 1145 last night. If you use Twitter follow Wario64 and turn on notifications next week.