after looking at my stats, I am confident I would DESTROY 12er at Battlefield

I underrated myself

12 vs 12 was childs play son, go pick it up and play some 64 player conquest and will see how your stats match up.

and TDM isn't battlefield. They put that it in for the casuals.

I underrated myself

12 vs 12 was childs play son, go pick it up and play some 64 player conquest and will see how your stats match up.

I'd body you, and that's the bottom line

SJcM5GD.gifd

I underrated myself

I'd body you, and that's the bottom line

SJcM5GD.gifd

lol its a team game anyway ****, if you manned up and bought an xbone we would put the stamp on kids together.

And trust me, I'm not saying I'm the best. I'm top 4% in the world, but most of the people I play with are better than me.

This. I absolutely refused to touch TDM in BF3. **** that mode in a Battlefield game (**** that mode in general, but I realize that's not an opinion most will share).

This. I absolutely refused to touch TDM in BF3. **** that mode in a Battlefield game (**** that mode in general, but I realize that's not an opinion most will share).

I concur. Objective games or nothing. TDM is for scrubs that cower in the corner with shotguns.

I concur. Objective games or nothing. TDM is for scrubs that cower in the corner with shotguns.

lol **** off

I played Rush way more than TDM

I never camped

lol **** off

I never camped

They killed rush in this game. No one plays it anymore. It's all about that conquest.

lol **** off

I never camped

They killed rush in this game. No one plays it anymore. It's all about that conquest.

how did they kill it?

lol **** off

I never camped

how did they kill it?

Map design isn't great for the gamemode, ****ty spawns, it just doesn't play as well on bf4.

oh **** Patster is pretty GOAT

we could run **** if we created a superteam

Get an xbone and we'll mirk kids.

oh **** Patster is pretty GOAT

we could run **** if we created a superteam

Get an xbone and we'll mirk kids.

me and Patster will discuss this on the GOATbox 360

Maybe I'll try out that new BF4 expansion tonight. I don't really know what to do with myself on a Saturday night when there's no UFC.

That, or more Destiny beta.

Maybe I'll try out that new BF4 expansion tonight. I don't really know what to do with myself on a Saturday night when there's no UFC.

That, or more Destiny beta.

They're basically infantry only, one of the maps has tanks and one has the amtrack but that's about it. The new maps are bad ****. Also, all of the weapons that come with that expansion are OP as ****. Especially the Deagle .44

@carnages41‌ I just realized why you used shotguns. You most likely played before they fixed this, you noob.

@carnages41‌ I just realized why you used shotguns. You most likely played before they fixed this, you noob.

lol

nah breh

I used slugs, like Robbaz

Never used scopes though

I was just on the Canadian site for EB Games, and interestingly, three of the top five best sellers on their home page are Xbox One games, with the other two being PS4.

I wonder if that price hike is hurting Sony in Canada, especially now with the Kinectless SKU effectively making the Xbox One the cheaper console up here.

May also mean nothing, but I thought it was interesting.

(I also noticed that Microsoft has officially done the $10 price hike on their first party games now too. The Halo Collection thing is listed at $70. I think that makes Nintendo the last hold out under $70, as they've only upped their game prices by $5)

I was just on the Canadian site for EB Games, and interestingly, three of the top five best sellers on their home page are Xbox One games, with the other two being PS4.

I wonder if that price hike is hurting Sony in Canada, especially now with the Kinectless SKU effectively making the Xbox One the cheaper console up here.

(I also noticed that Microsoft has officially done the $10 price hike on their first party games now too. The Halo Collection thing is listed at $70. I think that makes Nintendo the last hold out under $70, as they've only upped their game prices by $5)

the price hike is BS

I don't even want to buy games anymore

the price hike is BS

Yeah, it sucks. I think I've only bought three retail games since that happened, and two of them were ones I had pre-ordered from before the price hike, so I didn't have to pay the extra $10.

LOL

only morons in canada buy their games from EB Games

$69.99 + tax

actually that would explain why the 720 bone games are selling there. xbox 720p owners are morons

buy your **** off the internet, or from the EB games bargain bin. dont support this $69.99 practice or theyll just hike up the price tag some more knowing they can get away with it. if it were truly to make up the difference between the canadian dollar and the american dollar, games would be listed at $64.41 + tax (or $64.99 + tax) NOT $69.99 + tax. thats another $5 and change consumers are paying for for nothing, and only an xbot would sit there and take it and be fine with bending over for such anti-consumer practices.

buy your **** off the internet, or from the EB games bargain bin. dont support this $69.99 practice or theyll just hike up the price tag some more knowing they can get away with it.

You realize that the prices are the same at every store now, right?

If you're buying a game at launch, shopping at EB isn't supporting the increased price any more than shopping at any other Canadian retailer.

(For the record, I'm not shopping at EB, because I'm buying my games digitally now, since I can get Xbox gift cards for cheaper than they're worth. It's not a huge savings, but between that, and not having to deal with discs, it's worth it)

if it were truly to make up the difference between the canadian dollar and the american dollar, games would be listed at $64.41 + tax (or $64.99 + tax) NOT $69.99 + tax.

They most likely expect the Canadian dollar to get worse, and are adjusting now, to save having to do multiple price increases.

One $10 price increase means people get mad once. Two $5 price increases mean people get mad twice.

buy your **** off the internet, or from the EB games bargain bin. dont support this $69.99 practice or theyll just hike up the price tag some more knowing they can get away with it.

If you're buying a game at launch, shopping at EB isn't supporting the increased price any more than shopping at any other Canadian retailer.

(For the record, I'm not shopping at EB, because I'm buying my games digitally now, since I can get Xbox gift cards for cheaper than they're worth. It's not a huge savings, but between that, and not having to deal with discs, it's worth it)

how do you buy digital games with your Canadian Internet?

if it were truly to make up the difference between the canadian dollar and the american dollar, games would be listed at $64.41 + tax (or $64.99 + tax) NOT $69.99 + tax.

They most likely expect the Canadian dollar to get worse, and are adjusting now, to save having to do multiple price increases.

One $10 price increase means people get mad once. Two $5 price increases mean people get mad twice.

pfft. thats the most ridiculous reasoning ever. they had no problem changing the prices everywhere overnight. not at all. they could easilly just do it again if they needed to.

and lets face it, the canadian dollar value isnt EVER going to drop THAT drastically. just over a year ago it was actually worth more.

the USA will fall into a depression long before canada will.

lets be honest here. they dont give a **** about the canadian dollar or the american dollar. they only give a **** about the dollar, and screwing as many of them away from consumers as they possibly can, in this case, gamers

last i checked, i didnt see prices at the canadian supermarket suddenly increase by 16% because of the difference between the USD and CAD. i dont see prices at car dealerships increase by 16% just because of the difference between the USD and CAD. As brutal as they are, i dont see gas prices hiked up just because of the difference bwteen the USD and CAD.

No. its never going to happen in any other industry. Only in the video game industry, which is notorious for trying to nickel and dime the consumers, because they know theyll still rake in the dollars because the gamers will still fork over their money anyways just to get that overhyped game theyve been waiting for. its probably the most greedy anti-consumer businesses out there.

most of the games that are released in the last year arent even worth any more than $35 with all of the lack of content and the lack of time the company puts in. developers these days just expect to make more money and put in less work. thats the bottom line

okay, so they need to make up the CAD/USD difference? whatever. thats fair i guess. in the most BS way ever. i can live with that. but thats already paid for once ive handed over my $64.41. Yet im still here paying another $5.39 + tax. why is that fair, and where is that extra $5.39 off of every new game copy sold going to?

how do you buy digital games with your Canadian Internet?

Very slowly.

the price hike is BS

Yeah, it sucks. I think I've only bought three retail games since that happened, and two of them were ones I had pre-ordered from before the price hike, so I didn't have to pay the extra $10.

I've heard people in the UK talking about setting their store to the U.S somehow and buying the games digitally for cheaper somehow. Maybe something to look into.

the price hike is BS

I've heard people in the UK talking about setting their store to the U.S somehow and buying the games digitally for cheaper somehow. Maybe something to look into.

I think you have to have a US credit card for that. I have done the region switch. That's how I got the WWE Network app on my Xbox One.

LoL

even the most hardcore group of neckbearded fat, ugly, lonely nerdgins dont want nothing to do with the 720 bone

Xbox Live Booed Out At QuakeCon By PC Gamers

http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/07/xbox-live-booed-quakecon-pc-gamers/

I think it's time for another idyb ban, hes starting to get reckless again.

i think its about due time for microsoft to do another 180

crying-baby.jpg

can you post that picture again in 720p so i can view it on my xbox one?

Yesterday news broke that Killzone Shadow Fall wasn't running at 1080p as advertised by Sony. The multiplayer portion of the game was scaled back to almost 720p to achieve 60 frames per second. Where as the single player campaign was 1080p and 30 frames per second. This in and of itself wouldn't be a major issue if it weren't for Sony themselves talking up how powerful the PlayStation 4 is and how important 1080p as a resolution is.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

how many times has MS lied, spun things, and deceived the public since the day they unveiled the thing? probably around as many times as theyve 180d on all of their policies

sieg heil don mattrick!

I don't care about 1080p

That's a valid reason to be okay with xbox one. If visual fidelity isn't a concern for you xbox one can be a great console for you. Especially if you live in the US where the tv functionality might actually be worthwhile if you're into sports. No sarcasm I mean that.

Personally I do kind of care about visuals. The idea of paying 399 for a machine that struggles to output over 1280x720, (a resolution that was concidered an industry standard almost a decade ago) just doesn't sit well with me. It bothers me. Remember this is only the the very beginning of this gen. If the thing struggles now with cross gen titles, what does that mean for games 4 or 5 years from now?

First party exclusives might be a different story, if they turn out amazing I might concider picking up an X1 somewhere down the line when prices settle around 299 or something.

I bought Watch Dogs when it first came out but I just recently got a chance to actually sit down and play it for a few hours. I really enjoyed it. Are any of you still playing it?

No. It was a complete flop with boring gameplay and terrible driving.

@mcmax3000 go ahead and sticky this again. 

P.S I am not impressed with Destiny, I'm going to pass on it.