I'm going to stream BF1 again if anyone wants to see raw gameplay to get a feel for it.

I'll watch. Read the chat, pls.

• Like 4

I stopped watching. If I wanted to watch things get double dipped in buttermilk I'd watch a cooking show, m8.

• Like 6

I stopped watching. If I wanted to watch things get double dipped in buttermilk I'd watch a cooking show, m8.

I was doing good homie.

12er can you play as the Ottoman empire pls

You can't select what country you want to be, it depends on the map. The Ottoman Empire is in the game. If you're a medic on the British team you are an Indian.

• Like 4

12er got killed like 27 times by a BLIMP

Me and Teemu were cracking up LoL

That thing is devastating if you're close to it. It's kind of cabbage if you try to hit someone from far away.

• Like 4

Pokemon GO is getting people diggled IRL and Nintendo is laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 4

I'm not totally flashed by BF1 so far to be brutally honest. It might just be the boring map and the lack of destruction on the map, but sometimes it looks really boring to me. Gameplay looks good tho can't wait to see more maps.

Can't remember if I ever answered you before, but yes every class can use tank grenades. The assault class has two of them as a gadget, the rest use it as their grenade load out.

There is fall damage, and you only have a parachute if you spawn in as a pilot or in a plane or the zepplin. You can only repair a vehicle if you spawn in as a tank driver. This changes the dynamic a bit, because you can still steal an enemy tank if they get out, but you won't be able to repair it at all.

Any other questions I didn't answer?

• Like 3

This goes without saying, but yes, gutting someone with the bayonet charge is as satisfying as it looks.

iWXT73f.gif

• Like 5

Stunning GTA project Redux coming August 27th:

PC only at the moment but who knows...Looks absolutely ridiculous:

yeah i seen that yesterday.   its a pretty good reshader  but it supposedly changes a bunch of other stuff too like some textures and weather effects.    looks pretty neat. ill probably try it out. right now im using the sweetfx reshade and its alright but the difference isnt really anything significant from the original. pretty much just gives it a bit of extra contrast.

Edited by idyb

This goes without saying, but yes, gutting someone with the bayonet charge is as satisfying as it looks.

iWXT73f.gif

I approve of how you anchored him with a teabag

• Like 2

iWXT73f.gif

I'm kind of at a loss for how much people hated the insta knifing of COD but seem to have no problem with the bayonet charge.

iWXT73f.gif

12er you ****ing tea bagger. How dare you?

I'm kind of at a loss for how much people hated the insta knifing of COD but seem to have no problem with the bayonet charge.

1. It's harder to pull off than you think.

2. Of course skewering someone with a bayonet at a full sprint should kill them.

3. You have ample time to shoot them if you see them coming. One of the videos I posted you can see me whip out my side arm and drop someone who is bayonet charging me.

• Like 2

How did you get access to the beta 12er?

You have to sign up for battlefield insider and then they picked at random. I think they're doing a closed beta later, so if you haven't signed up yet you should get on that.

• Like 2

2. Of course skewering someone with a bayonet at a full sprint should kill them.

3. You have ample time to shoot them if you see them coming. One of the videos I posted you can see me whip out my side arm and drop someone who is bayonet charging me.

Fair points. I could do without the speed increase but I guess it's really not that bad. Edited by Omoplataypus

LMFAO

• Like 2

Big update launching today for Dangerous Golf, including quick restarts, which is the thing I'm most looking forward to.

• Like 2

Fair points. I could do without the speed increase but I guess it's really not that bad.

You can't trigger it unless you're already running, so it's not like you could turn around and bayonet someone.

The speed increase lasts for say, maybe 5-7 seconds, and then you can't run for a short time after.

• Like 1

Also, if you're game sharing with someone, they are able to play the alpha based on you getting in. That's how I've been playing with my homie.

• Like 2

they're really taking the new pokemon go app to the next level.  

first robberies. then highway accidents, then a woman finds a dead body in a river while looking for pokemon to catch. meanwhile whoever developed this satanic application is probably laughing straight to the bank

13669343_1618380894842294_32771108911944

Amazon has some deals on games for Prime members today.

Doom $30

Far Cry Primal $25

Fallout 4 $30

Star Wars Battlefront $28

Rainbow Six Siege $25

Mirrors Edge Catalyst $40

I'm not sure how good of deals they all are but I know some are pretty new.

• Like 1

Amazon has some deals on games for Prime members today.

Doom $30

Far Cry Primal $25

Fallout 4 $30

Star Wars Battlefront $28

Rainbow Six Siege $25

Mirrors Edge Catalyst $40

I'm not sure how good of deals they all are but I know some are pretty new.

That Fallout 4 deal isn't that great considering I could get it for $25 over the weekend, and that's Canadian funds.

• Like 1

Alright I am 211 - 11 in EA UFC on xbox... either the xbox players are really that bad or my PS4 controller is broken the skill difference can't be that high. I'm stuffing every single takedown, Clinch and transition. I need a new PS4 controller, I guess.

Almost all those games were for sale on Xbox one and I wanna say they were cheaper

You wanna throw down tonight homie? I have a feeling that the xbox tourney will never take place.

I have a feeling that the xbox tourney will never take place.

I had that feeling back when the idea of organizing one went nowhere back when the game first came out.

hey mcmod would you like to play some fallout 4 with me?

No, I don't want to play a single player game that I don't own with you.

And even if it was a multiplayer game that I owned, **** no.

• Like 5

I had that feeling back when the idea of organizing one went nowhere back when the game first came out.

Bro you have a EA UFC 2 AV... and you didn't sign up for it. Smh. Who cares who wins or how good you're it's about the fun.

Bro you have a EA UFC 2 AV

My avatar choice has everything to do with it being CM Punk (and mostly knowing how mad some people are about him being in UFC), and nothing to do with it being from EA UFC.

Who cares who wins or how good you're it's about the fun.

I agree, and based on the amount of complaining that happened the last time I had anything to do with one of these, fun is exactly what I don't expect to have, hence my not signing up.

If I was that concerned about my skill level in a video game, I would've stopped playing pretty much all games years ago.

• Like 2

FH, did you honestly think you could just step foot on xbox live and start running ****?

You need to earn your stripes dealing with xbox live legends.

• Like 4

FH, did you honestly think you could just step foot on xbox live and start running ****?

You need to earn your stripes dealing with xbox live legends.

I'm an xbox live legend myself, playboy. Been playing xbox since the old school Ghost Recon 2 xbox days and owned every xbox there ever was.

No, I don't want to play a single player game that I don't own with you.

And even if it was a multiplayer game that I owned, **** no.

that's not very nice.

Just finished Dark Souls 3. Holy ****. What an amazing game. I have become a hardened warrior thanks to Dark Souls. All video games will now be easy money for me unless they're made by From Software

Just finished Dark Souls 3. Holy ****. What an amazing game. I have become a hardened warrior thanks to Dark Souls. All video games will now be easy money for me unless they're made by From Software

PATSTER finished that game 1 week after release. Smh.

im still getting my **** handed to me by that aldrich dude. put down the controller yesterday, got rustled, and screamed many obscenities

im almost about ready to tap but ive put so much blood sweat and tears into trying to finish it but i keep getting cheaped out in the worst ways possible

gonna put it off for a bit. i just cant handle this bull ****.  once i had him down to almost 1/3 health but then he just went midevil on my angus. every other time i just get straight diggled and the shield doesnt help for **** either cause he just spams magic harder than daniel cormier spams the takedown

thats about as much as i can take from the game this week.

Edited by idyb