12еr

Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

All that is behind us now that you’ve accept the one true god, Phil Spencer, into your heart and home.

in phil spencer we trust

5 hours ago, agtx said:

X****? Rename this thread the PS5 thread or better still make it the PC thread?

Yeah no one gives a fook about that star wars game. Its the ps5/series x thread

16 hours ago, agtx said:

X****? Rename this thread the PS5 thread or better still make it the PC thread?

**** PS5 and **** PC.

10 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Yeah no one gives a fook about that star wars game. Its the ps5/series x thread

Squadrons is the probably going to be the best game to come out this year.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

**** PS5 and **** PC.

Squadrons is the probably going to be the best game to come out this year.

piss off troll

12 hours ago, agtx said:

Ea isnt in the business of making good games.

And I’m not in the business of changing thread titles to accommodate plebs that are posting in this thread for the first time in the seven years of its existence. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

piss off troll

What games are coming out this year that you’re really excited for? Cyberpunk?

Those guys have a lot of good will from the Witcher 3, but something about cyberpunk just seems off to me. I’m going to try it, but I’m not as hyped as I think I should be.

29 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Those guys have a lot of good will from the Witcher 3, but something about cyberpunk just seems off to me. I’m going to try it, but I’m not as hyped as I think I should be.

Battletoads

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Battletoads

The spirit of McMod lives on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im not sure why anyone gets excited for anything these days, it usually disappoints in some way, until people stop getting excited/hyped and stop pre-ordering, the likes of EA will just keep releasing copy & paste recycled crap/release now & fix later ****e.

Im going to guess sw squadrons is just going to be the flying sections of sw battlefront 2 ripped straight out of that game & developed a bit more and jazzed up graphically....with added disguised micro transactions and full screen adverts. 

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

cyberpunk and assassins creed valhalla.  hoping nothing else good comes out this year cause im still trying to plow through some of my backlog

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

cyberpunk and assassins creed valhalla.  hoping nothing else good comes out this year cause im still trying to plow through some of my backlog

Assassins creed is fine, but it’s a tired franchise at this point. Every game is basically the same with a reskin.

7 hours ago, agtx said:

Im not sure why anyone gets excited for anything these days, it usually disappoints in some way, until people stop getting excited/hyped and stop pre-ordering, the likes of EA will just keep releasing copy & paste recycled crap/release now & fix later ****e.

Im going to guess sw squadrons is just going to be the flying sections of sw battlefront 2 ripped straight out of that game & developed a bit more and jazzed up graphically....with added disguised micro transactions and full screen adverts. 

You couldn’t possibly be more wrong. 

Squadrons is nothing like Battlefront 2. It’s way less casual, it’s first person perspective only, and you have a power management system (weapons, engines, shields) and you control where your shields are concentrated (front or rear). 

It isn’t arcadey like battlefront 2. 

It also has flight stick support on consoles.

Im still waiting for them to remake assassins creed 1.

Not sure why they are doing what they are now, fat vikings cant scale buildings..viking assassins with hidden blades? lol 

Assassins creed is fine as it was, just not turded out once a year every year.

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

Assassins creed is fine, but it’s a tired franchise at this point. Every game is basically the same with a reskin.

i took a break from it after a while but i really seemed to enjoy odyssey.

i never really got to give black flag a fair shake, and i have origins and some other assassins creed game kicking around but havent really bothered to play yet. assassins creed 3 was the last one i played all the way through prior to odyssey.  the games are a long ways apart from each other and the differences between the two were massive so the series hasnt really grown stale to me or anything.   i still kinda want to give origins a run through some time just for the egypt theme. but i know i could get into valhalla. if not, whatever.  to be honest im in no hurry for any new games, im so massively backlogged already and ive just mainly been playing on pc.

im selling my old xbox one to a coworker for a hundred bucks and it works for both of us im kinda happy about that. gonna use that money towards topping up my xbox live to 3 years and then converting it all to game pass ultimate.   id like to get rid of my one x as well down the road but im really in no hurry now.   at the very least itll make for a good secondary 4k blu ray player

Edited by -idyb-

ill have to say odyssey is pretty huge. some of the chit can get a bit repetitive, but it was never enough to bother me

if valhalla is anything like it, itll keep me busy for a while. thats for damn sure

still not sure exactly what to expect from cyberpunk though. havent been following much of that game either. im gonna walk into that one with an open mind and see where it goes. i think im getting a bit old for shooters but im never too old for rpgs

Edited by -idyb-

On 9/27/2020 at 12:36 AM, 12еr said:

Dual wielding different weapon types and all the attack combinations that provides has me interested. Always thought AC games were cool but I'm actually considering a purchase for this one. The big raids also look badass. 

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Like 1

jesus christ. whats  gone wrong with my life when the first game pass game i want to jump into is farming simulator?

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Microsoft has confirmed that EA Play is coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate beginning November 10. This means Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to play all of the games in the EA Play Vault at no additional charge, plus enjoy other benefits like free trials of newer EA games.

i seen that the other day. even though ill still always hate ea, it still gives a whole lot more value to game pass ultimate

best dollar ive ever spent!

ive already installed a whole crap tonne of games. ill probably never even play em cause im already so backlogged, but i at least want to give fallout 76 wastelanders and destiny 2 a tryout sometime just to see if theyre really as bad as people make them out to be

Edited by -idyb-

doom eternal is up on game pass now. still havent got around to really playing my 2016 doom, but maybe ill just skip that and go straight into eternal

my internal hard drive is now pretty much maxed, and the controller inside of my external hard drive seems to be crapping the bed lately and most of the time wont even turn on and spin up anymore when i plug the power and usb cables in. so fook it im just gonna try to pry the drive out of the casing and use it on my pc or something or just toss it in the garbage if the drive itself has crapped out.   im pretty sure its just one of the connector ports that is shot though. one of them seemed to have been jarred loose and i have a hard time plugging the usb cable in and keeping it in. the drive itself should still be good

gonna need to buy another external down the road  just to move games around on the series x. aint no way im paying $299 CAD + tax for that memory card thing. and with the size of the games these days and my slow **** 32 mbps internet connection, it would take me all god damn day just to redownload one.

i cant imagine it would take very long to fill up the hard drives, when its not even uncommon anymore for games to be over 100 gigabytes and then some.  i cant imagine a series s owner would be too thrilled about that. 500 gb is barely gonna be enough room these days for the operating system and the latest call of duty game or whatever.  aint nobody in the right mind gonna spend nearly as much on a memory card as they did on their console!

memory cards lol. i thought we did away with those after the original xbox and ps2 era? at least we can still use externals to move chit around. if this was Apple in charge of the xbox, i know damn well that they would disable usb hard drive support altogether and force people to eventually buy their super expensive proprierity cards

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

I just wanted to stop in and say that Operation Metro is still an absolute trash Battlefield map.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

I just wanted to stop in and say that Operation Metro is still an absolute trash Battlefield map.

holy chit. he lives!

the animal crossing servers must have went down for a couple minutes

its been a while m8. ive got a lot of unmerged gsp threads up there for you since you went on hiatus. youve got your work cut out for you.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

On 10/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, 12еr said:

Squadrons is lit my ****s. 

The graphics look insane and the droid head is a nice touch but the blind spots look frustrating. It's much better in the X-Wing but you can't see half the screen in this s**t ...

h4VQaeG.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

The graphics look insane and the droid head is a nice touch but the blind spots look frustrating. It's much better in the X-Wing but you can't see half the screen in this s**t ...

h4VQaeG.png

You wouldn’t last a day in the Imperial navy you squinty eyed beta.

They stayed true to the source material, this is more of George Lucas’s fault than the game developer, but I don’t feel like I’m at a disadvantage when I’m on the imperial team because the view is limited in every ship.

30 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You wouldn’t last a day in the Imperial navy you squinty eyed beta.

They stayed true to the source material, this is more of George Lucas’s fault than the game developer, but I don’t feel like I’m at a disadvantage when I’m on the imperial team because the view is limited in every ship.

mate, i've been throwing hands from poorly designed cokpits since Dash Rendar in Shadows of the Empire but my point is that game is 25 years old. You think they would have improved the blindspots a bit in the meantime. The Rebel scum have a built in advantage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

mate, i've been throwing hands from poorly designed cokpits since Dash Rendar in Shadows of the Empire but my point is that game is 25 years old. You think they would have improved the blindspots a bit in the meantime. The Rebel scum have a built in advantage. 

Again, they stayed true to the source material. The tie fighters are just terrible ships, that’s what happens when you live under crony imperialism. They gave the tie fighter contract to some moff’s idiot nephew.

That’s why they lost the war.

Are you going to get the game or not, m8? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Again, they stayed true to the source material. The tie fighters are just terrible ships, that’s what happens when you live under crony imperialism. They gave the tie fighter contract to some moff’s idiot nephew.

That’s why they lost the war.

Are you going to get the game or not, m8? 

I would like to say yes but I also said yes when they launched Battlefront and here we are. I'm gonna check out some more gameplay until you upload some cherry picked footage. 

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

I would like to say yes but I also said yes when they launched Battlefront and here we are. I'm gonna check out some more gameplay until you upload some cherry picked footage. 

I’m terrible at this game, m8. It’s a punishing, soul crushing experience. That said, I’ll upload some footage is you want m8.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I’m terrible at this game, m8. It’s a punishing, soul crushing experience. That said, I’ll upload some footage is you want m8.

Do eeet! Do people actually work in teams like on Battlefront or is it just a free for all. Just seems like chaos from the footage I'm watching. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Do eeet! Do people actually work in teams like on Battlefront or is it just a free for all. Just seems like chaos from the footage I'm watching. 

They don’t on the teams I’ve been on. I only have one friend who owns the game, and we keep getting diggled by full teams that are coordinating.

This is the first game I’ve played in awhile that I was really behind the learning curve. I used to stomp people in Battlefront star fighter assault and I thought those skills would translate more, but I don’t mind it because the game is fun.

That said, the game does have a lot of flaws too. The ranked gameplay system is ****ing retarded and broken.

• Thanks 1

This clip is nothing special, but should give you an idea what flying looks like. It’s just me and another dude bobbing and weaving through **** trying to kill each other.

This second clip shows me defending our flag ship. You can dock in your flag ships hanger to restock missiles ect and regain health. I’m taking a beating and not dying because I diverted power to my rear shields.

Game needs more maps like the 2nd clip that rewards risk maneuvers like ^ that to evade missiles. Big open maps look like cancer. Hopefully they stay on top of the game with updates but who are we kidding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

taco bell is doing the xbox series x giveaway contests and this time you can just buy large soda's instead of tearing your colon apart with the double chalupa boxes.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

taco bell is doing the xbox series x giveaway contests and this time you can just buy large soda's instead of tearing your colon apart with the double chalupa boxes.

Don’t even need to buy anything, in 12 days there will be a universal code that anyone can use once a day.

I won an Xbox one x last year without ever buying Taco Bell.

• Thanks 1

they seemed to have nerfed my bird a little bit but other than that im pretty stoked

im still gonna play it the same way i played odyssey.   just walk in through the front gate and leave a pile of corpses not far from it

maybe ill try some kind of stealth build in my 2nd runthrough. i dont think ive even tried to play stealth since like AC2 and 3 where i pretty much had to.   but it was never my cup of tea in odyssey. soon as i got some good gear and ability upgrades it became more fun to casually walk into a fort and take on their whole army at once as well as all the bounty hunters who would come after me. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, TUF said:

Game needs more maps like the 2nd clip that rewards risk maneuvers like ^ that to evade missiles. Big open maps look like cancer. Hopefully they stay on top of the game with updates but who are we kidding. 

smh i knew you'd like the second clip where he was role playing as condit and running for his dear life the whole time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Teemu said:

smh i knew you'd like the second clip where he was role playing as condit and running for his dear life the whole time

This game is cross play, if I find you on the battlefield I will be dunking my nuts in your mouth, m8.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teemu said:

3.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Virgin/Soy Boy thread.........

Go get laid, Trans

save some vagina for the rest of us m8

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1