12еr

Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

9 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Virgin/Soy Boy thread.........

Go get laid, Trans

Thank god we have edgy bad asses like you to set us straight. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Push me now, you'll get slepped later

CBA's casual dropping of a term that could either be slept, or slapped makes me think he might indeed be one of the foremost trolls of our time. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Push me now, you'll get slepped later

You’re an English beta. **** off to the dentist, wanker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

CBA's casual dropping of a term that could either be slept, or slapped makes me think he might indeed be one of the foremost trolls of our time. 

Haven’t learned your lesson about overestimating the kids on English short busses?

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Haven’t learned your lesson about overestimating the kids on English short busses?

Admittedly, there's at least an 80% chance that he's just a moron.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This CBA cuck would get dusted by the BF crew if he wants to get.... IT

Dude is too busy cosplaying as Conor McGregor in the mirror to do gay **** like play video games, m8.

• Haha 2

well this is a bit concerning.  still a day one buy for me though.

• Confused 1

my 2tb external has been acting up lately.  was gonna use it to move a bunch of chit onto my series x as well as move stuff back and forth when the xbox hard drive fills up. 

not gonna bother with that series x memory card. that thing is a little too pricey for my likings so i'd rather just deal with the extra waiting times while transferring game files. i'm not paying $300 + tax just for a little bit of extra convenience when the internal hard drive fills up

bought a 4tb external drive. should be good for a while now.

Edited by -idyb-

alright  despite all the chit ive read thats turned me  off from fallout 76, im still gonna give it a try since its on game pass

apparently its called fallout wastelanders now though or something

hoping its not the actual steaming pile of dog chit that the reviewers all made it out to be when it launched. but im gonna take my chances and not have high hopes for the game. maybe itll surprise me.

i also got destiny 2 and the expansions loaded on here too but now ive got a change of heart and i really dont feel like giving that one a go any time soon but i just need to know what the commotion is all about. it was never a game i was intending to buy anyways but now that its on gamepass i figure that i may as well just screw around on it solo just to confirm it aint the kind of game im after

Edited by -idyb-

50 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright  despite all the chit ive read thats turned me  off from fallout 76, im still gonna give it a try since its on game pass

hoping its not the actual steaming pile of dog chit that the reviewers all made it out to be when it launched. but im gonna take my chances and not have high hopes for the game. maybe itll surprise me.

i also got destiny 2 and the expansions loaded on here too but now ive got a change of heart and i really dont feel like giving that one a go any time soon but i just need to know what the commotion is all about. it was never a game i was intending to buy anyways but now that its on gamepass i figure that i may as well just screw around on it solo just to confirm it aint the kind of game im after

Destiny 2 is a grind. I've dumped thousands of hours onto both games. Its addicting and grindy

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Destiny 2 is a grind. I've dumped thousands of hours onto both games. Its addicting and grindy

i dont mind grindy games as long as theres something worth playing for and its not tediously mind numbing

one of my coworkers bought a ps4 just to play that game.  but then he got into overwatch and it seemed to have taken over his gaming life since then so i dont know if he still plays destiny.    i dont know if its my cup of tea but ive got like 35 months left of game pass so i may as well just try out some of the games i was never gonna buy in the first place and maybe see if i can get into them.

i still wish blockbuster was still around. at least then i dont have to spend $80 and tax on a game these days just to find out that it sucks, doesnt work, or i dont really like it.  but theres actually quite a few games on game pass that i was on the fence about but never completely sold on buying.   at least this gives me the opportunity to try them for a while at least before i pull the trigger on it, so thats pretty cool i guess

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I FINALLY have something on-topic to add to this thread. I played my first Xbox One S game, Trivial Pursuit. It was an absolutely thrilling and exhilarating experience. The graphics were top notch. The disco funk soundtrack added exponentially to the experience. I even won the game against a computer generated guy named Skip who had to measure at least 7 feet tall and was dressed as a chef, complete with a brooding personality I managed to elicit when I destroyed him.  

(I know, I know...GTFO and go back to the Speak Your Mind thread where I belong....BEG, out.)

Edited by *BEG*
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, *BEG* said:

I FINALLY have something on-topic to add to this thread. I played my first Xbox One S game, Trivial Pursuit. It was an absolutely thrilling and exhilarating experience. The graphics were top notch. The disco funk soundtrack added exponentially to the experience. I even won the game against a computer generated guy named Skip who had to measure at least 7 feet tall and was dressed as a chef, complete with a brooding personality I managed to elicit when I destroyed him.  

(I know, I know...GTFO and go back to the Speak Your Mind thread where I belong....BEG, out.)

You should post moar in this thread; for most of the regular nerds who post in here, this is the most interaction they've had with a woman in months.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 6:21 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Admittedly, there's at least an 80% chance that he's just a moron.

95% Actually

On 10/16/2020 at 8:21 PM, 12еr said:

Dude is too busy cosplaying as Conor McGregor in the mirror to do gay **** like play video games, m8.

Mike Bisping Actually

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

95% Actually

Mike Bisping Actually

Even gayer.

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You should post moar in this thread; for most of the regular nerds who post in here, this is the most interaction they've had with a woman in months.

That’s an internet tranny, m8.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Moar? Is that a new entry into the fora lexicon I am unaware of? And no, 12er hates when I post just about anywhere so I try not to derail his thread. It makes him sad. 🤷🏼‍♀️

15 hours ago, 12еr said:

Even gayer.

That’s an internet tranny, m8.

I’ll take that as a compliment. Those trannies have their brows on fleek. And they are tall and gorgeous, some of them. On a side note though, I’ve been here in some capacity or another for over a decade now. You can’t seriously think I’m a dude. Unless you were taken in by that whole Cole saga about 3 years back? I thought it was made pretty clear that it was all a prank Cashflow and Sober pulled on the others. I was merely along for the ride in that. I can quite easily say that I’ve either met in person, or video chatted to, or spoken on the phone with about a dozen members of this place. I have another dozen on my Facebook. I’m a girl. End of. The one in my pic, in all my tranny glory. 

Edited by *BEG*

14 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Watch your fcuking mouth, Weather boy

todays forecast calls for a 100% chance of gayness inside of CBA's anus

Edited by -idyb-

this is the thread for virgins.   i still have my butthole virginity.  i highly doubt that you do.  bund mara faggot

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, *BEG* said:

Moar? Is that a new entry into the fora lexicon I am unaware of? And no, 12er hates when I post just about anywhere so I try not to derail his thread. It makes him sad. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes.  Even I'm unaware of the origins of this one though.

This whole place is on life support tbh; this thread used to generate more posts on it's own than the whole fora does currently. So i wouldn't worry too much about offending any sensibilities, real or imagined.

11 hours ago, *BEG* said:

I’ll take that as a compliment. Those trannies have their brows on fleek. And they are tall and gorgeous, some of them. On a side note though, I’ve been here in some capacity or another for over a decade now. You can’t seriously think I’m a dude. Unless you were taken in by that whole Cole saga about 3 years back? I thought it was made pretty clear that it was all a prank Cashflow and Sober pulled on the others. I was merely along for the ride in that. I can quite easily say that I’ve either met in person, or video chatted to, or spoken on the phone with about a dozen members of this place. I have another dozen on my Facebook. I’m a girl. End of. The one in my pic, in all my tranny glory. 

Been here for a decade, but the account was made right around the time Cole went insane and was banned. 

5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Without me, this Fora would be done

Thank me, peasants 

You showed up and about 70% of the forum stopped posting here.

Edited by 12еr
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, *BEG* said:

I’m a girl. End of. The one in my pic, in all my tranny glory. 

i need to confirm this. send me your nudes.

Edited by -idyb-

On 10/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, -idyb- said:

Fallout 76 was great from the jump and it’s only gotten better since it started. 

It’s not called “wastelanders” now. Wastelanders was an update to the game that added NPC’s into the game. When it launched it didn’t have any human NPC’s because they all died, recently. After about a year they added them into the game and tied it into the story by saying that settlers were returning because you dealt with the scorched threat enough to allow them to safely return.

Next month a new update is going to bring the brotherhood of steel into the game.

Have you played it yet and what did you think?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

Fallout 76 was great from the jump and it’s only gotten better since it started. 

It’s not called “wastelanders” now. Wastelanders was an update to the game that added NPC’s into the game. When it launched it didn’t have any human NPC’s because they all died, recently. After about a year they added them into the game and tied it into the story by saying that settlers were returning because you dealt with the scorched threat enough to allow them to safely return.

Next month a new update is going to bring the brotherhood of steel into the game.

Have you played it yet and what did you think?

ive got to level 12 or 13 now and starting to figure chit out. just been doing bits of the main quest  and scrounging everything i come across for scrap to build camp with. ive built all these crafting stations and learned a bunch of weapon and armor mods from scrapping duplicates so i think its going alright so far

gonna stick with it.  but im really not too fond of having to drink and eat literally all the god damn time but as long as i can keep myself stocked up on chit it aint that bad

gonna try to go for a no-vats heavy gunner type of build im following and see where it takes me. my first characters probably just gonna be a throwaway to use for crafting and as a mule if it doesnt pan out. at least by the 2nd runthrough ill know exactly what im supposed to be doing and wont be wasting a whole lot of time running back to camp and stuff

ive got a better serrated machete now from a quest and got some upgraded melee damage special cards and ive just been going melee on everything to farm ammo for later on. so far its doing okay but i keep running into swarms of super mutants and getting ktfo'd before i can take them all out and having to run back for all my junk. maybe i need to take a more stealth approach, or start using a gun.

i really have no interest in grouping up but still everybody always seems to invite me to a group for some chit. and i have no desire for pvp so i just enabled that passive mode thing. which apparently they can still kill me.

i need to get further into the game before i can form a strong opinion on it but so far the game doesnt seem quite that bad. i dont think it deserves the metascore and reputation its got.   when i first started and i came out of the vault, someone launched a nuke though. it didnt seem to go anyywhere near my starting area, but im thinking oh god this cant be good if im just starting off and people are already gonna nuke me into oblivion.  i havent seen one come up since then though.

from time to time im getting a bunch of annoying stutters and slowdowns running it on the one x.   im not sure if i'd be better off just getting windows 10 all updated and going on my other hard drive partition and just playing it on pc, cause game pass on pc wont work without windows 10 and i really havent even bothered with that crappy operating system since i needed it to play forza horizon 3 .   but maybe theyll improve the performance on the series x?   i dont know but 30 fps is real hard for me to get back into but i guess im managing. im sure it would run a fook of alot better on my pc running an rtx 2080 in it, and i could still get hdr and all that cause i run my chit to my tv as well and its just fine.   the game performance on the xbox one x doesnt seem to be too thrilling for me.  but if  the performance doesnt improve on the series x and i really start to get into the game, then ill just get my chit together on pc and start over i guess.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

ive got to level 12 or 13 now and starting to figure chit out. just been doing bits of the main quest  and scrounging everything i come across for scrap to build camp with. ive built all these crafting stations and learned a bunch of weapon and armor mods from scrapping duplicates so i think its going alright so far

gonna stick with it.  but im really not too fond of having to drink and eat literally all the god damn time but as long as i can keep myself stocked up on chit it aint that bad

gonna try to go for a no-vats heavy gunner type of build im following and see where it takes me. my first characters probably just gonna be a throwaway to use for crafting and as a mule if it doesnt pan out. at least by the 2nd runthrough ill know exactly what im supposed to be doing and wont be wasting a whole lot of time running back to camp and stuff

ive got a better serrated machete now from a quest and got some upgraded melee damage special cards and ive just been going melee on everything to farm ammo for later on. so far its doing okay but i keep running into swarms of super mutants and getting ktfo'd before i can take them all out and having to run back for all my junk. maybe i need to take a more stealth approach, or start using a gun.

i really have no interest in grouping up but still everybody always seems to invite me to a group for some chit. and i have no desire for pvp so i just enabled that passive mode thing. which apparently they can still kill me.

i need to get further into the game before i can form a strong opinion on it but so far the game doesnt seem quite that bad. i dont think it deserves the metascore and reputation its got.   when i first started and i came out of the vault, someone launched a nuke though. it didnt seem to go anyywhere near my starting area, but im thinking oh god this cant be good if im just starting off and people are already gonna nuke me into oblivion.  i havent seen one come up since then though.

from time to time im getting a bunch of annoying stutters and slowdowns running it on the one x.   im not sure if i'd be better off just getting windows 10 all updated and going on my other hard drive partition and just playing it on pc, cause game pass on pc wont work without windows 10 and i really havent even bothered with that crappy operating system since i needed it to play forza horizon 3 .   but maybe theyll improve the performance on the series x?   i dont know but 30 fps is real hard for me to get back into but i guess im managing. im sure it would run a fook of alot better on my pc running an rtx 2080 in it, and i could still get hdr and all that cause i run my chit to my tv as well and its just fine.   the game performance on the xbox one x doesnt seem to be too thrilling for me.  but if  the performance doesnt improve on the series x and i really start to get into the game, then ill just get my chit together on pc and start over i guess.

You can’t nuke anywhere near the vault, I tried to see if it was possible and it won’t let you. You can only drop it on like 70% of the map.

My buddy and I nuked a guys camp who was ****ing with us. Good times.