12еr

Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

15 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Wish in one hand chit in another. That would be amazing. I remember playing that on the 360 and being jealous of PC nerds

I bought a chitty wok lap top off my buddy just to play the 64 player madness of BF3.

Great news that BF6 is nex gen only. Us nex genners dont need the lowly old gen peasants holding our games back.

I was hoping for a possible 2142 sequel as I never got to play that one but heard it was amazing. A slightly futuristic ww3 setting works too !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I bought a chitty wok lap top off my buddy just to play the 64 player madness of BF3.

Great news that BF6 is nex gen only. Us nex genners dont need the lowly old gen peasants holding our games back.

I was hoping for a possible 2142 sequel as I never got to play that one but heard it was amazing. A slightly futuristic ww3 setting works too !

They make games compatible to the last generation for a year or two everytime a new generation of consoles is released. It's been going on for decades. It's weird how many people are complaining about it now. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

They make games compatible to the last generation for a year or two everytime a new generation of consoles is released. It's been going on for decades. It's weird how many people are complaining about it now. 

Yeah I get that. But I'm on the other side of the coin now so obviously I'm going to poo poo the last gen peasants for tainting my lofty ps5 titles with their dirty old gen hardward. HDDs lol !

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

imo they should drop last gen thr second the next gen starts. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

imo they should drop last gen thr second the next gen starts. 

That would be leaving money on the table. The number of people SX and PS5’s are maybe 1/10th of the people with the last gen. They would be making games to lose money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

That would be leaving money on the table. The number of people SX and PS5’s are maybe 1/10th of the people with the last gen. They would be making games to lose money.

**** em. CDPR will now probably become extinct trying to pander to people with last gen consoles and being greedy. They should have made CP2077 current gen and PC launch exclusive only. Theyre making a killing on PC alone at this point. 

I get what you're saying and it makes sense but devs are gimping current gen games fland possibly their reputation for others. 

I believe I read today that Halo Infinite will now be just a series S and series x and PC game. If its true, not only will it mean a better product but also MS will sell more consoles cause of it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

**** em. CDPR will now probably become extinct trying to pander to people with last gen consoles and being greedy. They should have made CP2077 current gen and PC launch exclusive only. Theyre making a killing on PC alone at this point. 

I get what you're saying and it makes sense but devs are gimping current gen games fland possibly their reputation for others. 

I believe I read today that Halo Infinite will now be just a series S and series x and PC game. If its true, not only will it mean a better product but also MS will sell more consoles cause of it.

To be fair, they started working on that game probably back in 2015 before Sony and Microsoft had even announced the mid series refreshes they put out, never mind the new consoles. 

They can’t be expected to be targeting new consoles they don’t even know about yet. They started working on that game right after Witcher 3 came out. Witcher 3 came out right when I found out my wife was pregnant with out daughter and she’s about to turn 5. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

man i'm really liking destiny 2. this is a good game. im only about a hundred hours deep but man i dont wanna stop

Edited by -idyb-

On 12/16/2020 at 6:39 PM, juice64011 said:

I downloaded Greedfall on Gamepass. It's an action rpg that takes place in a fantasy world based on early colonialism. There are multiple tribes, cities, factions, etc. You have to make decisions that affect your reputation and the story.

Supposedly if you want to take over the island and slaughter the tribes you can do that. Or you can try to keep everyone happy and working together. It's not from a big studio so the controls could use some refinement but that's my only issue so far. 

I finished this the other day. If you enjoy Witcher type game play and colonial times I think you will enjoy it. The decisions arent that difficult if you want a good ending but your decisions can definitely affect the story which makes it more interesting. 

It probably takes about 40 hours if you play the side quests. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, 12еr said:

Been here for a decade, but the account was made right around the time Cole went insane and was banned. 

Yeah, I get that, but you’ve been riding my **** for as long back as I can remember about this. I joined in March 2010 as browneyedgirl, then my account was BEG and now it’s *BEG*. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Yeah, I get that, but you’ve been riding my **** for as long back as I can remember about this. I joined in March 2010 as browneyedgirl, then my account was BEG and now it’s *BEG*. 

im not totally sure about that. you might have to send me nudes just so i can confirm youre not a cole alt.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im not totally sure about that. you might have to send me nudes just so i can confirm youre not a cole alt.

Yeah. I’ll get right on that. 👀

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Yeah. I’ll get right on that. 👀

alright then, cole!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

On 1/2/2021 at 7:51 AM, -idyb- said:

alright then, cole!

Isn’t he back here now under another name?

• Thanks 1

Just now, *BEG* said:

Isn’t he back here now under another name?

no. but we've got wickles to fill in for him

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

@Conceive-Believe-Achieve

the consensus 2020 worst poster of the year lol

Ah. Talk about a lacklustre reputation that precedes him. And this is Cole’s replacement? (I’m gonna get it now, aren’t I?) Bahahahaha! Oh well, I’m nothing if not consistent at least. 😎

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Ah. Talk about a lacklustre reputation that precedes him. And this is Cole’s replacement? (I’m gonna get it now, aren’t I?) Bahahahaha! Oh well, I’m nothing if not consistent at least. 😎

he's still my favorite poster though

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Give me 2 mins of your time, and you'll find out

Hmmm....not sure if that intrigues me or scares me. I’ll have to do some digging and get back to you on that. Haha

• Confused 1

On 1/3/2021 at 8:02 PM, -idyb- said:

he's still my favorite poster though

So much for national loyalty points eh? No Timmies for you then. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, *BEG* said:

So much for national loyalty points eh? No Timmies for you then. 

i tried to get timmies on christmas eve but it was closed early. and so was everything else :( except for the liquor stores :)

and idyb has no loyalty

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:35 AM, OmoGOAT said:

Take this retarded conversation elsewhere 

Bubba said I’m allowed to post anywhere I want because there are -3.2 posters who frequent this place with any kind of regularity and I’m unlikely to offend anyone’s sensibilities. Sooooooo there. 😝

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, *BEG* said:

Bubba said I’m allowed to post anywhere I want because there are -3.2 posters who frequent this place with any kind of regularity and I’m unlikely to offend anyone’s sensibilities. Sooooooo there. 😝

Cole I already busted one of your alts dont make me put the detective hat and monocle on again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

Cole I already busted one of your alts dont make me put the detective hat and monocle on again.

Ohhhhh please do! If you can prove I’m a Cole alt I will willingly suffer any consequence of your choice. 

Now I have no idea who you were on here in a former life, but I am perplexed as to how a poster who joined in 2019 can “Win the day” in 2018. This leaves me utterly bemused. 👀 Hmmmm.....🤦🏼‍♀️

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

Ohhhhh please do! If you can prove I’m a Cole alt I will willingly suffer any consequence of your choice. 

Now I have no idea who you were on here in a former life, but I am perplexed as to how a poster who joined in 2019 can “Win the day” in 2018. This leaves me utterly bemused. 👀 Hmmmm.....🤦🏼‍♀️

im confused how anybody else other than berserker can win the day.   he's literally got a bot that does nothing but like hundreds of his, and only his old posts every single day.    i still have no idea of the purpose behind it, but i shіt you not, its real

wheresthaevidence is the account he's using now to do it with.  he's gave himself, and only himself 4166 likes in the last 30 days, when this account was created lol.  thats some serious dedication

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im confused how anybody else other than berserker can win the day.   he's literally got a bot that does nothing but like hundreds of his, and only his old posts every single day.    i still have no idea of the purpose behind it, but i shіt you not, its real

wheresthaevidence is the account he's using now to do it with.  he's gave himself, and only himself 4166 likes in the last 30 days, when this account was created lol.  thats some serious dedication

The only thing I’ve ever won on here was Nicest Poster of the Year back in like 2010 or something like that. Lol

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, *BEG* said:

The only thing I’ve ever won on here was Nicest Poster of the Year back in like 2010 or something like that. Lol

i voted against you, twice.  and so did all my dead relatives.

clearly that chit was rigged if you won

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, *BEG* said:

I have connections 

• Haha 1

I started my first legit job in 10 years last year, I now play games all day for a living. I work on a really terrible game that's a AAA title, I don't think there's a single person on the project that likes the game. 

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4 Pro, it's the only game I've ever pre-ordered. It has a lot of issues but I really enjoy it, I think it will be really fantastic once they actually finish it. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, chons said:

I started my first legit job in 10 years last year, I now play games all day for a living. I work on a really terrible game that's a AAA title, I don't think there's a single person on the project that likes the game. 

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4 Pro, it's the only game I've ever pre-ordered. It has a lot of issues but I really enjoy it, I think it will be really fantastic once they actually finish it. 

I'm waiting for the Series X and PS5 upgrade. I started it on the series x and it ran really good and looked pretty good but want to wait for the upgrade and see which of the two runs it best 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm waiting for the Series X and PS5 upgrade. I started it on the series x and it ran really good and looked pretty good but want to wait for the upgrade and see which of the two runs it best 

I would have bought it for my PC if my graphics card wasn't such a piece of junk. In the summer I'll have money for either a nice card or the PS5. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chons said:

I would have bought it for my PC if my graphics card wasn't such a piece of junk. In the summer I'll have money for either a nice card or the PS5. 

Welcome back, homie. If only for the day, good to see you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First time playing Spiderman and I must say it looks really nice. I started off with straight up fidelity mode to take in the graphics. Ik 30% done the campaign so ill switch to performance RT mode soon. 

Next up is either another playthrough of Bloodborne or heading to the series X to play through Dead Space again and see how auto HDR fairs. 

Also kind of excited for The Medium at the end of the month. 

• Thanks 1

PSA : Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Days Gone, and RE7 are all free with ps+ 

Downloaded them all and they've all gotten good user reviews. Not sure what I want to start with.... probably RE7.

Edit- Im told only Tomb Raider is free unless you have a ps5. Sorry m8s

Edited by OmoGOAT

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Ubisoft is developing an open world star wars game. It's about time. 

https://venturebeat.com/2021/01/13/ubisoft-is-making-the-star-wars-game-that-ea-couldnt/amp/

Ubisoft games have a habit of littering the game with pointless side missions and I always end up getting bored and not finishing them. 

That said, I will almost certainly buy it. I wonder what the premise is going to be.

Bethesda is making an Indians jones game too iirc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

First time playing Spiderman and I must say it looks really nice. I started off with straight up fidelity mode to take in the graphics. Ik 30% done the campaign so ill switch to performance RT mode soon. 

Next up is either another playthrough of Bloodborne or heading to the series X to play through Dead Space again and see how auto HDR fairs. 

Also kind of excited for The Medium at the end of the month. 

Did you ever play through remnant from the ashes? It’s a third person shooter version of souls games.

I loved it and I’m not even a fan of that genre. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Ubisoft games have a habit of littering the game with pointless side missions and I always end up getting bored and not finishing them. 

That said, I will almost certainly buy it. I wonder what the premise is going to be.

Bethesda is making an Indians jones game too iirc.

I do the same. I guess the studio that is working on it is the same one that made The Division which wasn't a bad game and gives me a little hope.

I know we are a long ways away from having a game but I'm excited to finally get something open world like KOTOR even if it's way different. 

Indy could be really fun as well. I'm hoping they do a new story instead of rehashing events from the movies. 

11 hours ago, 12еr said:

Did you ever play through remnant from the ashes? It’s a third person shooter version of souls games.

I loved it and I’m not even a fan of that genre. 

I played a little bit of it but got side tracked. Its one of the games I plan on getting back to this year. I liked what I played though!

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I do the same. I guess the studio that is working on it is the same one that made The Division which wasn't a bad game and gives me a little hope.

I know we are a long ways away from having a game but I'm excited to finally get something open world like KOTOR even if it's way different. 

Indy could be really fun as well. I'm hoping they do a new story instead of rehashing events from the movies. 

Imagine a No Mans Sky type game in the star wars universe. Take my money now

• Like 1

The chance that any of these are celebrated in any way with releases or announcements is probably pretty low but thought this was pretty neato

tfd7rikrw4a61.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, POTUF said:

Long have I waited Blank Template - Imgflip

I also want an optional Dark Side path so I can starch every youngling that dares cross my path

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OmoGOAT said:

I also want an optional Dark Side path so I can starch every youngling that dares cross my path

Give me Fable set in the Star Wars universe 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1