12еr

Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

Working my way through getting the platinum for AC Valhalla, whoever added the cairn side quests deserves an eternity of kicks in the balls. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Outriders might be my favorite game since Sekiro. 

That good huh ?

The combat looked fun but I just have tew much chit to play so I didn't really dive into the demo.

8 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

That good huh ?

The combat looked fun but I just have tew much chit to play so I didn't really dive into the demo.

Combat is amazing. Story is good and the voice acting is Gears level "cringe". Not that it's a bad thing. 

The gameplay is some of the best I've played. Definitely worth a play eventually m8. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Combat is amazing. Story is good and the voice acting is Gears level "cringe". Not that it's a bad thing. 

The gameplay is some of the best I've played. Definitely worth a play eventually m8. 

Hot tip, go to options and change the auto loot pick up rarity to common and then you hit down on the d pad to pick **** up and the range is ridiculous so if your buddy opens a chest somewhere else you don’t have to walk over to pick it up.

The shooting mechanics feel a little janky at first and there’s entirely too many pointless cut scenes, but game is ****ing lit. I went ahead and bought the preorder **** for 6 bucks since I got it out games pass. I wanted to throw the developers a couple bucks since I got it free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

Hot tip, go to options and change the auto loot pick up rarity to common and then you hit down on the d pad to pick **** up and the range is ridiculous so if your buddy opens a chest somewhere else you don’t have to walk over to pick it up.

The shooting mechanics feel a little janky at first and there’s entirely too many pointless cut scenes, but game is ****ing lit. I went ahead and bought the preorder **** for 6 bucks since I got it out games pass. I wanted to throw the developers a couple bucks since I got it free.

I bought it on ps5 and downloaded the gamelass version to for when ik done with the ps5 version. I'm level 15 right now. Can't wait to hit the endgame content. A lot of chit to do apparently from what I've seen. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I bought it on ps5 and downloaded the gamelass version to for when ik done with the ps5 version. I'm level 15 right now. Can't wait to hit the endgame content. A lot of chit to do apparently from what I've seen. 

I hit 17 or 18 last night. I’m not sure what the level cap is, but I think I’m not even close to done. I saw that the forest was a little before the halfway point and I haven’t gotten there yet. I’m still at trench town. We’ve been doing all the side missions, but I can really only play two nights a week so it’s going to take awhile.

I should finally get a day shift this month and then I’ll be able to play a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

What class is everyone playing? 

Trickster looks like the most fun. It's the one I tried in the demo and even with basically nothing unlocked the only time ability I had was still a blast to use.

I'm a sucker for slowing down time in games. It always feels so badass.

Edited by OmoGOAT

Also change the title to VILLAGE HYPE THREAD.

May 7th my ninjas. Chit looks so much better than RE7 and 7 was quite good.

One thing I am disappointed about is that it seems like you still cant aim down the actual gun sights. Weakens the gunplay for me in a first person game but oh well.

Edited by OmoGOAT

52 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Trickster looks like the most fun. It's the one I tried in the demo and even with basically nothing unlocked the only time ability I had was still a blast to use.

I'm a sucker for slowing down time in games. It always feels so badass.

I picked Pyromancer so we will see how that class is. I'm not in love with it but I just started. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I picked Pyromancer so we will see how that class is. I'm not in love with it but I just started. 

From what I watched Pyro starts off slow and then gets really good in the late game. 

I'm running devastator and just hit level 22 last night solo. Gear and mods mean a lot in this game. Also, there isn't one set of skills that work for everything. I noticed if I'm going against beasts I switch up my skills differently than if I'm going against human type enemies. 

And unlike in Destiny, Devastator really is a tank. I can run into a group of enemies and keep myself a live and healing constantly with the right load out and if I die it's on me and mistakes I make. 

Game is great and I hope to hit 30 by Sunday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What do you guys think about the whole timed aspect of expeditions ? I havent played it myself so maybe it works for the frantic aggressive nature of the game. 

On 4/7/2021 at 11:42 PM, juice64011 said:

That’s what I’m playing. You have to play it less aggressive than the trickster and devastator. The abilities you get at higher levels are pretty good. 

Skull and Bones will miss its previous release date once again. Ubisoft says it now expects to publish the pirate game sometime between during its 2022-2023 fiscal year, which runs from April 1st, 2022 to March 31st, 2023. For those keeping track, this is the fourth time Ubisoft has delayed Skull and Bones. Following a reveal at E3 2017, the company initially planned to release it in 2018. It then went on to push back the game to 2019, mid-2020, 2021 and now 2022.

Last year, Elisabeth Pellen, the game’s creative director, attributed the ongoing delays to a vision change. Initially, the premise of Skull and Bones was simple. It was supposed to adapt the ship battling mechanics from Black Flag for multiplayer and strip all the narrative threads that make the Assassin’s Creed franchise hard to follow. Things have changed since then. “The answer is that we simply needed more time. We dreamt something bigger for Skull and Bones, and these ambitions naturally came with bigger challenges,” she wrote at the time. “As Skull and Bones evolved from its original idea to what it is now, it was also necessary to have some fresh eyes join the team.”

I thought this game would be fun but that many delays doesn't bode well for its success. 

Eletronic Arts revealed its plans to launch Battlefield 6 between October and December this year in a recent earnings call to investors. The company also confirmed that the popular shooter will be released for both previous-gen consoles (Xbox One and PlayStation 4), current-gen consoles (PlayStation 5 and Xbox One Series X/S), and PC.

• Like 1

Me and Banham got back into playing Friday the 13th after almost two years off. We only are in it to grief people by running them over with the car. We got 18 team kills tonight in the first hour of playing and about 70 in the past few days. I don't know how we aren't shadow banned yet. Here's the clips I caught of the best ones.

https://xboxclips.co/godlordpaddock#

And this is the best one:

https://xboxclips.co/godlordpaddock/ddad216d-3aaf-4c63-b66f-14d0051a9b2d

Jarvis was thinking he was gonna shoot us after we ran him over previously and spawned back in. 

He was sadly mistaken. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Me and Banham got back into playing Friday the 13th after almost two years off. We only are in it to grief people by running them over with the car. We got 18 team kills tonight in the first hour of playing and about 70 in the past few days. I don't know how we aren't shadow banned yet. Here's the clips I caught of the best ones.

https://xboxclips.co/godlordpaddock#

And this is the best one:

https://xboxclips.co/godlordpaddock/ddad216d-3aaf-4c63-b66f-14d0051a9b2d

Jarvis was thinking he was gonna shoot us after we ran him over previously and spawned back in. 

He was sadly mistaken. 

lmfao there is a special place in hells car fire for you

team killing in farcry was a bit fun though. i was the suicide bomber.  i would throw a bunch of pipe bombs into the bottom of  my ATV where they would glitch out and get "attached" to the vehicle and then i'd wait until a bunch of my teammates respawned and got into another vehicle, and i'd roll up beside them and blow all of us up.

or sometimes i'd inconspicously load the underside of a fresh new vehicle with pipe bombs and park it right in our spawn area, and then i'd just hang around and wait for one of my teammates to to respawn and grab the vehicle, and when i see them start to drive off i would detonate and watch them explode.    it was funny as hell..

i eventually used that tactic to my teams advantage. in steal the sample, which is pretty much capture the flag, i would park a rigged ATV right next to our sample, so when the opponent comes to take the sample, he's gonna wanna get the hell out of our base real quick, and that ATV is real tempting for them to climb into and make their escape.   i would hide out and wait for someone to come and take our sample and then try to drive off with it just so i could blow them up and return the sample.

fook that game was such a blast in its day. i think i had more fun blowing people up or running them over than i did shooting them

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, such a **** move. 

Well in all fairness me and Banham usually do everything for the team like getting parts, repairing vehicles, putting in the phone fuse, calling Jarvis, etc etc etc etc. 

These leeches just hide in a house and do nothing waiting to either catch a ride from us or escape when the cops show up. 

Also, 90% of these Jason's we play against are absolutely garbage. We usually have more kills than he has. One lobby last night Banham had 5 kills just running cucks over and jason only caught one body. 

I could only imagine what's going through their mind seeing all the bodies laid all.over the place with tire marks on their heads lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I could only imagine what's going through their mind seeing all the bodies laid all.over the place with tire marks on their heads lol

i'm pretty sure that team killing is a sin. when you die, the big man in the sky is going to want to have a word with the two of you

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Watching Roids and Banham run over randoms in a game I've never heard of was surprisingly entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Watching Roids and Banham run over randoms in a game I've never heard of was surprisingly entertaining.

We have about 80 clips we need to upload lol. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

We have about 80 clips we need to upload lol. 

i've never read the bible but i'm pretty sure that it states somewhere in it that team killing is a sin

i dont know if theres a car fire in hell thats big enough for the two of you

that was very un-canadian of you. jesus didnt team kill. one day the two of you are going to have your day of reckoning. you better fuсking repent your sins.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2021 at 8:49 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Battlefield 2042 is the only mp game that matters this year 

You have obviously not heard of knockout city, m8

• Like 2

On 6/9/2021 at 5:49 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Battlefield 2042 is the only mp game that matters this year 

just waiit until the classic hit on steam,  Cuckold Simulator: Life as a Beta Male Cuck, gets online multiplayer functionality and then we'll talk

9 hours ago, 12еr said:

You have obviously not heard of knockout city, m8

Ehhh I tried it. It's pretty fun. It's a little wonky but fun.

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ehhh I tried it. It's pretty fun. It's a little wonky but fun.

Way better than I expected, it’s simple and very satisfying.

The Xbox Series X mini fridge will be available this holiday season

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-mini-fridge-gets-world-premiere-trailer-at-e3-2021/1100-6492828/

Microsoft is really leaning into the meme that the Xbox Series X looks like a fridge. The company capped off its E3 2021 briefing on Sunday with a brand-new trailer for the Xbox Mini Fridge. Yes. Really.

microsoft: "hold my beer"

Edited by -idyb-

kinda hyped for age of empires 4

Edited by -idyb-

On 7/6/2021 at 6:39 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

Farming Simulator 19 is coming to Game Pass on July 15!

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/07/06/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-july-2021/

And UFC 4 I guess

is it better than farming simulator 17?   i'm pretty sure i downloaded that from gamepass last year but havent really played it yet

Edited by -idyb-

On 7/6/2021 at 8:17 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Clearly not. 

And neither is McMod. 

the animal crossing servers must have went down so my forum sidekick and partner in crime finally decided to make his triumphant return to the fora.

if i would have known he was coming, i would have welcomed him back with a bunch of GSP threads

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the animal crossing servers must have went down so my forum sidekick and partner in crime finally decided to make his triumphant return to the fora.

if i would have known he was coming, i would have welcomed him back with a bunch of GSP threads

Had to come recruit for my Farming Simulator League team.

(yes, that's a real thing)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Had to come recruit for my Farming Simulator League team.

(yes, that's a real thing)

they have farming simulator leagues?  god damn. i better hop on my combine harvester for that

On 7/6/2021 at 11:17 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Clearly not. 

And neither is McMod. 

I'm dead inside. Does that count?!

On 7/8/2021 at 12:23 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

I'm dead inside. Does that count?!

i could make a couple GSP threads if it would cheer you up

On 7/15/2021 at 8:38 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

We've all got Lawn Mowing Simulator pre-ordered, right?

of course. i wouldnt want them to run out of digital copies before i can get my filthy lawn mowing hands on them

I’ve been playing chivalry 2. It’s a glorious cluster ****.