Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

12er, Black Ops 3 will be revealed on 4/26/15. I know you were waiting for that info.

My inside sources tell me it will continue the trend of being hot garbage m8.

Anyone who buys that game with R6S, the division and battlefront 3 on the market is a bro gamer or BK Randy.

• Like 2

Anyone who buys that game with R6S, the division and battlefront 3 on the market is a bro gamer or BK Randy.

RB6 could be good, I expect Battlefront will basically be a BF mod and The Division...well, can anyone name a recent Ubisoft game that didn't turn out ****.

To me Call of Duty, especially Advanced Warfare, fills the role of a modern day Unreal Tournament game where skilled control of your character and lightning fast reflexes are key.

There's a reason why there's World Championships in Call of Duty, like there are in Fighting games like Streetfighter.

• Like 2

R6 has never had great multiplayer so far so I wouldn't rate that a must buy yet but it does look promising. It also looks like a campers dream.

The Division is a third person shooter so we will see. Third person shooters normally aren't very impressive for multiplayer gameplay.

SW: Battlefront could be really cool if done right but who knows if it will come out on time.

• Like 2

R6 has never had great multiplayer so far so I wouldn't rate that a must buy yet but it does look promising. It also looks like a campers dream.

The Division is a third person shooter so we will see. Third person shooters normally aren't very impressive for multiplayer gameplay.

SW: Battlefront could be really cool if done right but who knows if it will come out on time.

Ghost recon future soldier had awesome multiplayer, and it's supposed to be very similar. I think its the same team making it.

Seige looks like a lot of fun. Yea the defenders will be "camping" but it's not team death match, they're trying to repel an assault on a fixed position, so that's the challenge of the game.

Battlefront is supposed to be out at the end of year, haven't heard any rumors of delay so I'm not sure why you think it will.

RB6 could be good, I expect Battlefront will basically be a BF mod and The Division...well, can anyone name a recent Ubisoft game that didn't turn out ****.

To me Call of Duty, especially Advanced Warfare, fills the role of a modern day Unreal Tournament game where skilled control of your character and lightning fast reflexes are key.

There's a reason why there's World Championships in Call of Duty, like there are in Fighting games like Streetfighter.

The reason is nerdginity son.

• Like 4

you use objectively in a very subjective way. 

No, they are much better and that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

You couldn't play online in 1999, just for the fact that you had to physically be with other people to play multiplayer proves me right.

At least for consone games. Also they are graphically superior, the mechanics in game are influenced by decades of experience, and you can make huge worlds to explore.

Just look at battlefield. You could not have a game like that 15 years ago, not even close.

• Like 2

lol, battlefield.

I wish we didn't have a game like that. 

That's because you are BK Randy my friend, you can only handle telltale games where you only have to press x every 19 minutes.

I read choose your own adventure books when I was 7, they had a more engaging story too.

I understand that it appeals to the old crippled crowd with no reflexes, but it's a waste of a powerful machine homie.

• Like 1

That's because you are BK Randy my friend, you can only handle telltale games where you only have to press x every 19 minutes.

I read choose your own adventure books when I was 7, they had a more engaging story too.

I understand that it appeals to the old crippled crowd with no reflexes, but it's a waste of a powerful machine homie.

the only telltale game ive played is walking dead season 1. Not even season 2 yet because i know it will be subpar as ****. 

Thats funny you comparing that game to 7yos  considering its what Battlefields fan base mostly consists of. 

the only telltale game ive played is walking dead season 1. Not even season 2 yet because i know it will be subpar as ****. 

Thats funny you comparing that game to 7yos  considering its what Battlefields fan base mostly consists of. 

lol mad.

You know what game I played when I was 7, for real? Tomb Raider. Even then I knew that game sucked.

• Like 3

nahhhhhhhhhhhh umad bro homie. 

You still played it though....which proves you play games that suck ie: battlefield.

How would you know M8? They didn't have a battlefield game out 15 years ago the last time you played a game.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 5

dude. you're ducking the toughest game ever made in bloodborne. Keep killing those 7 year olds and act like its an accomplishment. 

lol I'd check your stats on BF3 but you **** tucked when asked for your gamertag a year ago when I asked for it.

Beating 7 year olds at battlefield takes more skill than playing a game on the easiest difficulty m9.

• Like 3

No, they are much better and that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

You couldn't play online in 1999, just for the fact that you had to physically be with other people to play multiplayer proves me right.

At least for consone games. Also they are graphically superior, the mechanics in game are influenced by decades of experience, and you can make huge worlds to explore.

Just look at battlefield. You could not have a game like that 15 years ago, not even close.

what about the dreamcast you n00b

• Like 2