Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

Good ideas, chitty wok execution.

alls i'm saying is you said there weren't any online capable consoles in '99

i believe you attached the word fact to that claim

not being argumentative just letting you know that you're statement was erroneous

Edited by H.N.I.C.

alls i'm saying is you said there weren't any online capable consoles in '99

i believe you attached the word fact to that claim

not being argumentative just letting you know that you're statement was erroneous

It's a fact that if they made golden eye today it would throw golden eye in 99 for 8 m8.

It wouldn't even be a contest.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

you would think so, although i wouldn't be surprised if they muffed it up

It was the OG successor to the multiplayer FPS games of today, it was 8/8 in that era. But after playing the games of today,  I can't say I'd choose to play that game over anything else.

• Like 1

It was the OG successor to the multiplayer FPS games of today, it was 8/8 in that era. But after playing the games of today,  I can't say I'd choose to play that game over anything else.

that's apples and oranges.  its like listening to music on a 70's hifi receiver compared to listening to music on dolby 5.1

that's apples and oranges.  its like listening to music on a 70's hifi receiver compared to listening to music on dolby 5.1

Precisely.

Which is the whole point I'm making to nostalgia nation who always cries about how games were better when he was still inh his 40's

• Like 2

I came to bang with the fourth boss and he just jumped off the platform like a can. He knew my standup was too stronk.

What class you make m10?

I was inspired by warriors like Shogun and JDS so I made my character a warrior. 

I just got past the scorpion ****. I need to find Havel's set, I know it makes an appearance.

• Like 1