Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

I was inspired by warriors like Shogun and JDS so I made my character a warrior. 

I just got past the scorpion ****. I need to find Havel's set, I know it makes an appearance.

So you break your knees on every roll and the internet has an excuse for every one of your deaths?

• Like 4

the dlc will never be free, its not dlc actually, they are expansions 

I'm not looking for free, I just want to play all of it at one time as I usually don't play through games like this more than once. Plus they usually get most of the bugs fixed along the way as well. We will see how many games I have to play when it comes out. I still need to finish Dragon Age, Shadows of Mordor, Assassins Creed Unity, and the COD campaign.

I'm not looking for free, I just want to play all of it at one time as I usually don't play through games like this more than once. Plus they usually get most of the bugs fixed along the way as well. We will see how many games I have to play when it comes out. I still need to finish Dragon Age, Shadows of Mordor, Assassins Creed Unity, and the COD campaign.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.pn

• Like 5

The one that was so broken that the company was sued or the one that you spent half of the game trying to get into the same squad as your friends?

The one that was so broken that the company was sued. That one was still better than any COD game ever made.