Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

Borderlands is amazing. I might get the collection sometime soon. Nothing but straight shooting and looting and the skill trees and character customization were sick.

Borderlands is fun as hell. All of the overpowered guns that people created kind of ruined Borderlands 2 for me. My friend would hop in and just wreck everything. Takes the fun out of it if there isn't a challenge.

I loved Borderlands 1, but Borderlands 2 seemed like too much of a copy and not enough of it's own game.

I enjoyed BL2 more. It was an improvement in every aspect IMO.

Juice, you say you were looking for a challenge, did you fight Terramorpheous in the you will die side quest? That mission is supposed to be the hardest one.

• Like 3

I enjoyed BL2 more. It was an improvement in every aspect IMO.

Juice, you say you were looking for a challenge, did you fight Terramorpheous in the you will die side quest? That mission is supposed to be the hardest one.

I beat the Terramorpheous with Manhoef

Manhoef used some glitch to get the best weapons in the game though

• Like 2

You play dancing games on the Kinect. I wouldn't expect you to give it hype.

It's a great deal.

I'm not saying it's not a good deal, but most people have already played Borderlands 2, and the Pre-Sequel didn't get great reviews, so of course people aren't going to be too hyped up for re-releases of a couple of games that aren't very old.

• Like 1

Borderlands is amazing. I might get the collection sometime soon. Nothing but straight shooting and looting and the skill trees and character customization were sick.

I'm doing a run on the pre-sequel, I r8 it 8/8 so far.

• Like 2

The story on 1 was way better than 2 imo. The guns and gameplay in two were great but I never got into the story.

Again, I disagree. The story on tew was way better to me. The dynamic between handsome jack and angel made it interesting. Plus in BL2 Handsome Jack was the best antagonist ive ever seen in a video game.

Also, when it comes to shoot and looters like diablo and borderlands I get ao caught up in bodying my enemies, customization, ranking up, and mastering my build that I almost ignore story lol. In D3 I literally skipped every cut scene and dialogue.

• Like 1

0R3y4KO.png

lel

You think you're slick, don't ya?

Yeah I played that absolute dog **** piece of game. I didn't want to get into it but here is why the game BLOWS:

1.) Game was hyped to be Fallout with great co-op. Lol at that; the story absolutely sucks. You go through a bunch of dumb quests only to find out the space weapons you are after were LOCKED AWAY AT THE END!

2.) Game was said to have "1,000's of different weapons". What they failed to also mention was the fact that there are only 4 models of weapons that are colored in various ways. Different colors!?! Lol, GTFO.

3.) No character customization. You get to pick from a selection of 4 complete cans.

4.) The game's graphics are dumb.

5.) Claptrap is a CAN.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

You think you're slick, don't ya?

Yeah I played that absolute dog piece of game. I didn't want to get into it but here is why the game BLOWS:

1.) Game was hyped to be Fallout with great co-op. Lol at that; the story absolutely sucks. You go through a bunch of dumb quests only to find out the space weapons you are after were LOCKED AWAY AT THE END!

2.) Game was said to have "1,000's of different weapons". What they failed to also mention was the fact that there are only 4 models of weapons that are colored in various ways. Different colors!?! Lol, GTFO.

3.) No character customization. You get to pick from a selection of 4 complete cans.

4.) The game's graphics are dumb.

5.) Claptrap is a CAN.

1.) Yes, I do think I'm clever. lel.

2.) The weapon variety is too hyped but they have some good rare weapons.

3.) The games graphics are awesome and unique.

4.) Claptrap is definitely a can.

• Like 4

1.) Yes, I do think I'm clever. lel.

2.) The weapon variety is too hyped but they have some good rare weapons.

3.) The games graphics are awesome and unique.

4.) Claptrap is definitely a can.

Bro, those can graphics aren't unique 

I played a game that came with my OG Xbox called Jet Set Radio Future 

Borderlands copied them completely 

• Like 1

Bro, those can graphics aren't unique 

I played a game that came with my OG Xbox called Jet Set Radio Future 

Borderlands copied them completely 

Handsome GOAT was a GOAT antagonist too. He made me laugh so much talking **** to me through 2 that I honestly didn't want to kill him at the end.

• Like 2

I don't even know who that can is 

I tapped after the original 

He's the antagonist in 2. He's one of the protagonists in the pre-sequel though to give us more of his back story.

My homie is playing as clap trap, and his special attack is always a random attack from a past games character and everyone on the team gets it, but they aren't good, they just **** you over all the time. Clap trap is such a huge can that they asked you like they three times if you're sure when you pick him in the PS, and then he ****s over your team.

Game is gr8 m8,

• Like 3

He's the antagonist in 2. He's one of the protagonists in the pre-sequel though to give us more of his back story.

My homie is playing as clap trap, and his special attack is always a random attack from a past games character and everyone on the team gets it, but they aren't good, they just **** you over all the time. Clap trap is such a huge can that they asked you like they three times if you're sure when you pick him in the PS, and then he **** over your team.

Game is gr8 m8,

dawg, you didn't even play the OG game 

How you finna skip to the sequels?

• Like 3