Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

LOL

The game trolled me into thinking the middle option was normal. Apparantley the game has an easy and very easy difficulty. The other one is normal I think. I will replay it on the normal or hard diffculty. Whatever the hell it is. And I wont use a walkthrough like PATSTER admitted to using the entire time while playing dark souls lel.

Pat used to be a kewl gamer but now hes become a dark souls plebian elitists who thinks they're br00talcore because they play that cabbage. Those are the worst kind of gamers

Edited by Banham
  • Like 2

The game trolled me into thinking the middle option was normal. Apparantley the game has an easy and very easy difficulty. The other one is normal I think. I will replay it on the normal or hard diffculty. Whatever the hell it is. And I wont use a walkthrough like PATSTER admitted to using the entire time while playing dark souls lel.

Pat used to be a kewl gamer but now hes become a dark souls plebian elitists who thinks they're br00talcore because they play that cabbage. Those are the worst kind of gamers

I know pats a casual, ANYONE who uses a walkthrough is not a real gamer, you basically had someone else play the game for you

Patster wouldn't dare going 1 on 1 with you in Gears

• Like 2

I know pats a casual, ANYONE who uses a walkthrough is not a real gamer, you basically had someone else play the game for you

Lel I would 10-0 pat off host with a snub pistol and him holding a boom shot all game.

• Like 1

Okay this feud has been going on for a while, and at first I thought you guys were just **** around, what exactly happened Banham and Patster?

Ive had enough of pats disrespect on and off the forum. Hitting me while im knocked out in EA UFC, ducking a 4v4 Michigan vs Mass custom game we've been talking about for months (he was the only one who didnt want to play it), no party invites, ganging up on me in parties, ducking every game, condit and gamebread trolling, etc.

Its safe to say our friendship has been terminated

• Like 3

I didn't need a walkthrough 

There are some areas where it's literally hidden and you need help getting there 

If I used a walkthrough to beat the bosses, then I'd be a casual 

Ive had enough of pats disrespect on and off the forum. Hitting me while im knocked out in EA UFC, ducking a 4v4 Michigan vs Mass custom game we've been talking about for months (he was the only one who didnt want to play it), no party invites, ganging up on me in parties, ducking every game, condit and gamebread trolling, etc.

Its safe to say our friendship has been terminated

bruh 

pls

Borderlands is fun as hell. All of the overpowered guns that people created kind of ruined Borderlands 2 for me. My friend would hop in and just wreck everything. Takes the fun out of it if there isn't a challenge.

Builds are everything. My gunzerker build was ****ing gamebreaking in the normal game but useless against raid bosses

I fought and beat MMAGAME1 in ranked match today, it was live and in colour on twitch. He is a quite famous on youtube, he has about  20K subscribers...  His record is 750 and 189 or something. It was a good fight.

Get MK you can. We are already breaking the game and finding vortexes for characters and whatnot. Finna be 100% resetting people.

• Like 1

Picked up MKX on my lunch break

Finna get bloody when I get home

Got it as well, on the PS4 as a digital download. 35GB and that thing is entering my harddrive at a snail's pace. It's partially done now and I've played a few singleplayer matches. Liu Kang seems to be the way to go for me. I hope it's finished by tommorrow so I can start dishing out dem fireballs online.

Edited by NetshadeX
  • Like 1

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Day One Edition) is now available for digital pre-order on Xbox One...

And yes, that's the real title.

$30, or $20 if you owned it on 360. I was having trouble getting it to show the discount for me. Was showing full price on both Xbox.com, and the console. Discount only worked on SmartGlass.

i feel like after GH3 their games really dropped in quality. There were great songs on the lists but i guess the arrangement of the songs weren't as good, idk.

Yeah, I never played much of the series after GH3. I mostly stuck with Rock Band after that point.

I think the thing for me was that the non-Guitar instruments never seemed as good in GH as they did in Rock Band. I like that this new one is sticking solely to focusing on guitar.

• Like 1

Yeah, I never played much of the series after GH3. I mostly stuck with Rock Band after that point.

I think the thing for me was that the non-Guitar instruments never seemed as good in GH as they did in Rock Band. I like that this new one is sticking solely to focusing on guitar.

Honestly I just didn't like the guitar in rock band

you said that tool plays streetfighter, totally different game bro

He has.......

3725151_o.gif

He's been playing MK basically nonstop since midnight last night lol.

I'm not sure the 2 hours you played tonight would be sufficient m8.

• Like 2

He's been playing MK basically nonstop since midnight last night lol.

I'm not sure the 2 hours you played tonight would be sufficient m8.

I'm a natural, just like Penn, I don't need to ****ing train

The only game I really invested time into was gears, and I am basically MLG at that game

Tell Dan to drop the xbox and get a machine that was made for fighters (lol xbox dpad)

• Like 3

The only game I really invested time into was gears, and I am basically MLG at that game

Tell Dan to drop the xbox and get a machine that was made for fighters (lol xbox dpad)

The D-Pad on the Xbox One is fine. Could still be better, but it's far, far, far better than the default 360 one.

• Like 2

please, the ps4 controller is hot garbage in every imaginable way.

It's basically a wired controller since it can't hold a charge for longer than 40 minutes. My little brother has a ps4 and I spent a month there, I was not impressed at all with that thing.

• Like 5

please, the ps4 controller is hot garbage in every imaginable way.

It's basically a wired controller since it can't hold a charge for longer than 40 minutes. My little brother has a ps4 and I spent a month there, I was not impressed at all with that thing.

Your brother is more of a GOAT then you are

tell him to join the forum

• Like 9