Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

12еr

I don't know how they did it, but the online is a step down from other NRS games. Especially with the need to do run cancel combos for most of the cast. After playing over 100 online matches I found that even if the ping is green bars its unexpected to know the connection. Very disappointomg.

Trying to punish players for button mashing is hard due to at least an 8 frame delay.

That's one thing Killer Instinct got right is the online. It was almost as good as offline.

**** upper class fat cats not selling their old copies of CoD!

**** that, it's a matter of principle to me to not sell my games back to gamestop or any other ****ty retailer making millions by selling you a game for 60, then buying it back for 10 and then selling it some fat kid for 30 again, then buying it back from him 5 and then selling it to someone else for 15.

They can eat a ****ing a bag of BBC's. I'm going digital because I want to see gamestop go bankrupt, I don't buy **** from those vultures.

• Like 5

**** that, it's a matter of principle to me to not sell my games back to gamestop or any other **** retailer making millions by selling you a game for 60, then buying it back for 10 and then selling it some fat kid for 30 again, then buying it back from him 5 and then selling it to someone else for 15.

They can eat a **** a bag of BBC's. I'm going digital because I want to see gamestop go bankrupt, I don't buy **** from those vultures.

**** son, use Amazon

• Like 3

**** that, it's a matter of principle to me to not sell my games back to gamestop or any other **** retailer making millions by selling you a game for 60, then buying it back for 10 and then selling it some fat kid for 30 again, then buying it back from him 5 and then selling it to someone else for 15.

They can eat a **** a bag of BBC's. I'm going digital because I want to see gamestop go bankrupt, I don't buy **** from those vultures.

10$ is better than nothing homie

• Like 3

10$ is better than nothing homie

I realize you are on a tight budget because of the decline of newspaper sales along your route m8, but I don't need to buy used games.

Also considering I have my homie linked to my account games are effectively 30 bones a piece if you buy them digitally.

• Like 3

Carn talks a big game about the PS4, bloodborne and MK, but he's currently playing GOW judgement on 360, which isn't even the good GOW according to him.

Just sell that POS and come back home carnage, we all know you want to.

• Like 7

Carn talks a big game about the PS4, bloodborne and MK, but he's currently playing GOW judgement on 360, which isn't even the good GOW according to him.

Just sell that POS and come back home carnage, we all know you want to.

lol I still got to play with my homies

• Like 3