12еr

Xbox series X / Star Wars Squadrons hype thread.

no i just enjoy watching the xbone fail after the **** they tried to pull on me with the original hitler box

just to even consider pushing a piece of nazi trash on me makes them the scum of the earth and i hope the xbone and its overpriced inferior hardware dies in car fire.

lol

IDYB probably rustled all the little xbox one nerds in this thread. lmao.

nope. No one gives a **** what that retard says.

Battlefield won't work for me and my progress on the campaign was deleted .....

Seriously? This better not happen to me I've been hammering the campaign today.

Campaign is mad gay. im only playing it to get the 249 unlocked.

lol

IDYB probably rustled all the little xbox one nerds in this thread. lmao.

nope. No one gives a **** what that retard says.

awww youre mad bro

youre gonna be even more mad when your disc drive starts making dubstep music. give it within a year. its okay. youll probably be able to send it in and wait a month to get another one anyways. no big deal. assuming that over 500K per every million manufactured arent also defective so yours would have to wait forever in queue. hopefully by then they oughtta be shipping out or refurbishing units that wont be as defective

MS is currently replacing the ones with dubstep disc drives by the masses already. theyve got a whole system set up for that. i wonder how many billion dollars they are going to have to spend to fix their faulty launch units this time around? they spent a billion on the RROD 360 fiasco while trying to play it off and act as if it was never any kind of problem, while over 50% of all their first year consoles had to be returned.

only retards, noobs, and fanboys buy launch consoles. especially from a company with a lengthy history of screwing everybody with defective products in the past

betting pool on how long the casual @12er 's xbone will last him anyone? ill be generous and say itll brick before next september.

damn straight

this is how @12er the casual enjoys playing battlefield on his beloved xbone. 720p baby! wommpppp wommmmp womp. wubbb wubbb wubbbb

wow listen to this guys console

my god. with all that noise i wonder how loud he will have to yell at his console at 3 in the morning just to change the channel?!

I like it so far not great or anything but decent enough to make me want to finish it

I like it so far not great or anything but decent enough to make me want to finish it

@Little_kang @the_enigma @solid_snake It's kind of hard to have a discussion in here with this retarded spam

Do something about it

Lol did you mean to quote me?

I actually thought it was pretty good before mine got deleted lol

Same it's bull**** it got deleted. I was shocked how good it is for a mainly multiplayer game they also have Omar out of the wire voicing a character and he's an OG!

Pat if you want to play just hit me up. Ive been playing alone all day with mostly lone wolf types and it gets annoying.

IDYB's level of rustle has to be a world record

It's insane LoL

whats up @warwest. I don't see you posting much lately, I take it your too busy enjoying the PS4?

A mate I work with got his Xbone at launch and I went over to his place tonight to check it out.

Played Dead Rising, Ryse and BF4.

All in all it was really cool, DR3 was funny and pretty impressive with the number of zombies on screen to smoosh. Ridiculous amounts of stuff to make and a lot of the problems from previous games fixed.

Ryse looks amazing but its pretty much a standard hack and slash. the finishing moves chain well though and its fluid so its fun.

BF4 ran smooth, with ridiculous amounts of **** blowing up every two seconds in impressive fashion.

The thing that i liked the most though was the new dashboard and how fast and fluid it was to go to and from things.

I said Xbox juan and it turned on as well :D

IDYB's level of rustle has to be a world record

It's insane LoL

whats up @warwest. I don't see you posting much lately, I take it your too busy enjoying the PS4?

Yup

You seem to be doing the same thing I take it

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Forza-5-Xbox-One-Graphics-Downgraded-From-E3-Build-60711.html

Wow. No wonder Microsoft was using Nvidia GTX cards back in E3. Add another game to the extensive list of games that had to be dumbed down just to run on the xbones wee willy wanker gpu

If that's true than that's disgusting. That's flatout false advertising. That said it appears BF4 on PS4 is all messed up as well. Players report 64 player doesn't work and conquest mode is broken as well.

I think with the exception of NFS Rivals which seems to be a polished product most launch games are rushjobs.. I'm still on the fence which games I'm getting with the PS4 on friday. I'm leaning towards Killzone+CoD+NFS.

I'll get BF4 eventually but I'm going to sit out the first couple of patches.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Forza-5-Xbox-One-Graphics-Downgraded-From-E3-Build-60711.html

Wow. No wonder Microsoft was using Nvidia GTX cards back in E3. Add another game to the extensive list of games that had to be dumbed down just to run on the xbones wee willy wanker gpu

If that's true than that's disgusting. That's flatout false advertising. That said it appears BF4 on PS4 is all messed up as well. Players report 64 player doesn't work and conquest mode is broken as well.

I think with the exception of NFS Rivals which seems to be a polished product most launch games are rushjobs.. I'm still on the fence which games I'm getting with the PS4 on friday. I'm leaning towards Killzone+CoD+NFS.

NFS is P4P

I've been playing the **** out of it

NFS is P4P

I'm getting it 100%. Just to be sure though. I know it's open world cops vs outlaws but does that mean you pick a side every new game or do you start a complete career mode as ether a cop or a racer. I'm leaning towards cop because I like the idea of hunting more than being hunted ;)

NFS is P4P

I'm getting it 100%. Just to be sure though. I know it's open world cops vs outlaws but does that mean you pick a side every new game or do you start a complete career mode as ether a cop or a racer. I'm leaning towards cop because I like the idea of hunting more than being hunted ;)

You can do either one

You can bounce back and forth every race if you wanted to

Cop has its own objectives and racer has its own objectives

NFS is P4P

You can do either one

You can bounce back and forth every race if you wanted to

Cop has its own objectives and racer has its own objectives

k thanks. Hope the handling feels good. that's been hit and miss with the last few nfs games imo. The Run handled like crap but Most Wanted felt good

I just went ahead and beat the campaign in one sitting. Even on hard it doesn't take long, there is only like six levels.

I hope my stuff doesn't get deleted... yet. I need to go back to and do the other two endings to get a couple more weapons.

The Rex pistol puts people down, I would advise you use it if you get it from campaign.

LMFAO WAR PS4
its Chew Bacca!!!!

If you're going to contribute to that retard spamming then GTFO.

Go ruin the PS4 thread.with your gayness.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/11/24/microsoft-wasnt-ready-for-the-xbox-one-disaster.aspx

"Sony (NYSE: SNE ) had just a seven-day head start on Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ) in this month's video-game war, but it might have a bigger lead than that in the battle of consumer perception.

Microsoft may seem to be downplaying the magnitude of the defective Xbox One consoles that hit the market this weekend, but it's clearly bigger than the software giant is letting on. I should know. I was one of the unfortunate early adopters burned by a buggy console that would spit out discs like a baby refusing to eat a jar of creamed peas. Every game or optical disc that I would try to insert would grind, crank, and stall. A quick online search let me know that I wasn't alone in having paid $500 for a console that can't read discs.

Things only got worse when I tried to get the matter resolved.

"The issue is affecting a very small number of Xbox One customers," Microsoft explained in a statement to GameSpot. "We're working directly with those affected to get a replacement console to them as soon as possible through our advance exchange program."

The program is fair. Microsoft sends out a replacement system first. The owner of the defective Xbox One then has two weeks to return the original system. That's the right thing to do, even if it means that Microsoft requires a credit card authorization of $500 to set the process in motion. However, if this problem was so limited, why was customer service so hard to get yesterday? Microsoft offers several options, but it turns out that the only way to execute this exchange is by phone, since Xbox "ambassadors" and the support staff manning LivePerson's (NASDAQ: LPSN ) online chat interface can't accept sensitive credit card information online. You need to speak to an actual rep, and here's where Microsoft dropped the ball.

I was shocked to see that the wait time would be "less than 512 minutes" yesterday afternoon. Microsoft calls you back, but it's still an insane amount of time to be left waiting for a resolution."

i love how M$ continues to try to downplay this disaster and make it seem like its a rare freak occurance. waiting 5 hours on hold just to get an xbox customer service rep to help you with your defective console speaks for itself.

Yeah buddy! nobody else is having issues. our product is perfect! we just didnt notice you were waiting on hold for 5 hours to get a shipping code and work order so you can send your broken xbone to us. not to mention, the "small number of people" who were experiencing the RROD on their xbox 360's. even though the numbers were 540K per every million first year console, and it didnt get fixed until they put out the jasper chip like 2 years after launch

more and more people are ending up with dead xbones. the dvd drive failing was the main issue behind 16% of all broken xbox 360's. thats alot of broken drives. i know how cheap M$ goes on them. ive only had my dvd drive crap out on me twice on my 360's. microsoft isnt doing anything different this time around. they are still using cheap hardware. they still believe their product is the cats meow, even when there are people screaming defect all over the place. and when people are pointing out faulty and defective issues with it, once again, here is Micro$oft doing what they always do. Trying to downplay the situation and act as if its no big deal, and act like a whole lot less people are experiencing the problem than the actual amount of people who really are. too predictable M$.

i guarantee that over half of these xbone launch consoles will not live to see its first birthday. i guarandamntee it. i wont even give them a year. more and more broken consoles are turning up every hour, and here's microsoft herping the same derp once again acting as if its just a freak occurance and it wont be a problem anywhere else

well no **** a review is going to be biased against the xbox one if their one of the few that had a defective unit ^^^ if i got my Playstation 4 and it started getting buggy i'd probably have some bad things to say about it too. Give it a rest IDYB. Nobody is forcing you to play the Xbox so STFU already

"one of the few"

are you working for microsoft? according to them "one of the few" xbox 360 launch units were also defective. lmfao. i dont know anybody who didnt have theirs RROD on them within a year.

"one of the few"

are you working for microsoft. "one of the few" xbox 360 launch units were also defective. lmfao

are you working for sony? I'm not the one in here spamming hate. I'm a Playstation loyalist but i could probably go find 10 articles about buggy PS 4 units as well and you're not going to convince anybody to switch systems so go make a thread if you want and spam your **** there but GTFO with your **** already

"one of the few"

are you working for microsoft. "one of the few" xbox 360 launch units were also defective. lmfao

are you working for sony? I'm not the one in here spamming hate. I'm a Playstation loyalist but i could probably go find 10 articles about buggy PS 4 units as well and you're not going to convince anybody to switch systems so go make a thread if you want and spam your **** there but GTFO with your **** already

Like that 60 page thread of him talking to himself about how bad the xbox was post E-3 lol. It's sad.

hey @12er wanna play some more BF4?

CRUNCH OF DEATH FTW!!!

lol no, I've seen your stats. I usually end up with enough scrubs on my team.

"one of the few"

im not trying to convince anybody anything

this is the xbonx one launch thread. i am simply just discussing the launch of the xbone and sharing information pertaining to its launch, and what a fabulous launch it was!

i cant help it if most of the stuff is negative. its still all true. its out there. and tonnes of of people are having the same issues with it. fanboys will just ignore that anyways and pretend their **** is perfect. even when they experience the same problem , it fails on them and turns into a $500 brick. theyll just look the other way and buy another one anyways.

you never ever buy new hardware at launch. theres tonnes of crap thats gonna go wrong. especially when you already know they are cheaping you out on hardware. but try telling that to the fanboys who dont care how badly the corporation ****s all over them. they are nothing more than mindless zombies and sock puppets who will still preorder this garbage months in advance, wait in the cold at midnight like a god damn idiot, take it home, realise its broken and somehow still be happy and still be loyal to that corporation thats been ****ing everybody around

i bet the disc drive of doom will be just as widespread for launch consoles as the RROD was for 360. guarantee it. this is the kind of crap you can pretty much expect from microsoft. they have no shame in cheaping out on their hardware and boning you at will. also the green screen of death and all these power failures are somewhat amusing too but the DDOD is occuring at an alarming rate

GG MICROSOFT!

Well the main problem is with IDYB ability to understand economics. There is no reason for any company to send out faulty products purposely. So understanding that then we can assume that Microsoft will do everything it can to make us all happy. It might have a rough start but I'm betting that when people start getting ones that work all the hate will go away. And we will just have to argue about "how mad" people once were.

I see this sort of thing in my restaurants all the time. Food sometimes takes awhile and the people get angry as ****. Red faced, spit sliding down there ****ing chins. But once I get them their food they go back to being nice. Its about the goal. The goal is to get a working console, and Microsofts goal is to make that happen. In the end it will be win win. Regardless of how bad you want it to fail, it won't. Thats economics.

So sit back, and stfu IDYB.

Well the main problem is with IDYB ability to understand economics. There is no reason for any company to send out faulty products purposely. So understanding that then we can assume that Microsoft will do everything it can to make us all happy. It might have a rough start but I'm betting that when people start getting ones that work all the hate will go away. And we will just have to argue about "how mad" people once were.

I see this sort of thing in my restaurants all the time. Food sometimes takes awhile and the people get angry as ****. Red faced, spit sliding down there ****ing chins. But once I get them their food they go back to being nice. Its about the goal. The goal is to get a working console, and Microsofts goal is to make that happen. In the end it will be win win. Regardless of how bad you want it to fail, it won't. Thats economics.

IDYB is just a troll. He ignored the PS4 launch issues and is in here spamming. He doesn't give a **** consumers getting faulty products, he's just mad because everytime he logs into xbox live someone tells him how gay hockey is over game chat.

dude you work at a ****ing restaurant. lmfao and you whine when customers dont tip you 20% so why the hell should i even take you serious? get a real ****ing job

but lets pretend Microsoft is a restaurant and the Xbox One is their menu. the fanboys are the bulk of their customers come launch, and these are some of the most impatient and entitled brats you will ever run into. nonetheless you gotta serve them. after all. theyve only been camped outside your restaurant in a god damn lawn chair for quite some time now. you dont care about em but you still gotta serve em so whatever right?

theyve been waiting months in advance for you to just open your doors, just to try out your new dish and what do you do? you think about the money first and start rush rush rushing it. your product aint coming out ready. get em in. get that money in our wallets. get em out asap. ****s getting broken, theres all kinds of problems everywhere, the staff wasnt ready for what was transpiring, and the quality of your product does not meet the expectations of a tonne of your customers. but you dont care, because look at all those asses in the seats!!! look at all the money you get to take home tonight! who cares if there are repeated issues happening up and down the board, and tonnes of your customers are left unhappy, unsatisfied, and wont come back? at least you suckered them into the door and got their money right? you didnt even have to smile or pretend you cared the least about them or your product you served them!!!!!!

this is the same crap M$ done with their xbone. they rushed the hell out of it. i guarantee you they know that many of their units were faulty. i guarantee you that they dont care either way, because they want to get as many as they can out there in time for christmas so they can cash in a nice paycheck...without a care in the world about their product

they dont care about their product, they dont know their audience, they rush their crap out unfinished in time to make their invisible deadline, they treat their consumers like crap, and most of all, they just dont care. thats quality service for ya hey buddy?

only from microsoft will you hear epic quotes like "gamers dont care, theyll buy anything" - in response to DRM "if you want backwards compatibility, youre really backwards" - in response to people who dont want to lug around their old console to play their favorite classics " dont like it? go buy an xbox 360" - in response for online required - 30% of americans dont even have broadband. "specs dont matter" - a week before upclocking the CPU after Sony gloats some more about the power differential . "just bring it over to a friends house who has internet" - that was yesterday in reguard to the offline console update being removed from their servers oh yeah and what was todays derp quote of the day? here let me find it....

oh yes. here we go. albert panello derping all over the place with the dumbest statement ever in response to the PS4 completely annihilating it in North America sales

this is a good one. as i quote

"In this circumstance, comparing our US number vs. their US number would be like comparing our UK number to their UK number. They don’t have any in the UK yet, so it’s not a fair comparison."

so i guess they arent selling xbones in the US?? can anyone make sense of it? youre not supposed to be able to....because microsoft has no clue who their target audience is this time around and they say the dumbest crap and throw around the lamest buzzwords to try to sucker in the consumers, while at the same time making it blatantly obvious how little they value consumers, and how badly they carelessly rush out their products once you read between the lines.

youre going to see a tonne of this faulty crap all over the place....and yes. as far as im concerned, microsoft did launch faulty units intentionally because thats the kind of **** that will happen when you mindlessly rush out your product in time to meet an imaginary deadline, without putting in sufficient time for quality control and making sure your product is finished and ready.

"one of the few"

this is the xbonx one launch thread. i am simply just discussing the launch of the xbone and sharing information pertaining to its launch, and what a fabulous launch it was!

i cant help it if most of the stuff is negative. its still all true. its out there. and tonnes of of people are having the same issues with it. fanboys will just ignore that anyways and pretend their **** is perfect. even when they experience the same problem , it fails on them and turns into a $500 brick. theyll just look the other way and buy another one anyways.

you never ever buy new hardware at launch. theres tonnes of crap thats gonna go wrong. especially when you already know they are cheaping you out on hardware. but try telling that to the fanboys who dont care how badly the corporation ****s all over them. they are nothing more than mindless zombies and sock puppets who will still preorder this garbage months in advance, wait in the cold at midnight like a god damn idiot, take it home, realise its broken and somehow still be happy and still be loyal to that corporation thats been ****ing everybody around

i bet the disc drive of doom will be just as widespread for launch consoles as the RROD was for 360. guarantee it. this is the kind of crap you can pretty much expect from microsoft. they have no shame in cheaping out on their hardware and boning you at will. also the green screen of death and all these power failures are somewhat amusing too but the DDOD is occuring at an alarming rate

GG MICROSOFT!

warranty

"one of the few"

GG MICROSOFT!

warranty

i doubt a warranty will give you your money back. thats what i would want if i bought something that was already broken out of the box. i wouldnt want to take my chances with another one that in all likelihood would crap out too

but no. you wont get a refund. you get to wait in queue to get yours repaired and replaced/refurbished like all the rest. you might be waiting a good month just to receive a refurbished one. maybe longer if tonnes of other people have sent theirs in too and they are running out of replacement units in the factory. maybe if amazon or the store you bought if from has any left in stock, you might be able to get a replacement unit faster, but if you want your money back for the broken product you just bought an hour ago, tough ****. not happening.

this is a nightmare...but this is the kind of crap thats gonna happen when you rush rush rush your product out the door in time to meet an imaginary deadline. they did the same thing with the 360 and over half of them needed to be sent back too. i dont expect anything less this time around either because this is the kind of business practice microsoft has a tendency to do