Sign in to follow this  
MIRKO_CRO_GOD

How will Nate do at WW this time?

Undersized LMAO,he is 6' tall he is taller than GSP.He missed weight twice in 3 fights not long ago,so he most certainly is a 170 fighter.

He claimed he keeps in shape year round,so when he missed weight i was like lol,if your in shape and can't make weight,you are not a 155 fighter.

All of these fighters can jump around by 20-30 lbs,Rhonda just proved she could do it and easily and in 2 days.Nick and Nate need to quit relying on their reach to be effective,they need to fight like MMA fighters not Olympic boxers,looking to score with pitty pat slaps.

If he is definitely going up to 170 again he NEEDS to bulk up a little. Nick looks so much bigger than Nate despite not being a huge WW. If Nate trained a bit more in wrestling and got more strength he could be a force at 170. I would suggest that he could move down to FW but his weight cuts to 155 almost kill him so it would be impossible. I think he's just not interested in fighting Melendez as they're close and is further away from a title shot than Gilbert.

I'm not sure why he would want to move back to 170. I don't see him doing very well if he did. He got smashed by Bendo and Thomson at 155 and 170 has a bunch of killers there now.

Why is he going back to WW?

He just said in his post fight interview him and Gil were the two best LW's in the world and called out Pettis and Henderson...then is gonna go back to WW...

He just said in his post fight interview him and Gil were the two best LW's in the world and called out Pettis and Henderson...then is gonna go back to WW...

because in reality he knows he isnt 1 of the best

would like to see nate knock out lombard

haha no.

Lombard would KO Nate.

Nick will end up throwing in 5 towels if that fight happened. He would just have a basket with him filled with towels. Just launching them in there every 5 seconds.

haha no.

Lombard would KO Nate.

Nick will end up throwing in 5 towels if that fight happened. He would just have a basket with him filled with towels. Just launching them in there every 5 seconds.

your trolling is weak

everyone knows you are a Nate fanboy via your sig

haha no.

Lombard would KO Nate.

your trolling is weak

everyone knows you are a Nate fanboy via your sig

The irony in this post is too damn high!

Same as last time

He needs more girth to compete at WW

haha no.

Lombard would KO Nate.

Lmfao!!!!!

nate cannot be kod with punches, headkicks have way more impact than any punch and lombard wouldnt ko nate with a headkick. wouldnt be surprised if nick or nate could stop lombard with punches

nate cannot be kod with punches, headkicks have way more impact than any punch and lombard wouldnt ko nate with a headkick. wouldnt be surprised if nick or nate could stop lombard with punches

I think Lombard could probably hit as hard, if not harder than Thomson's headkick

i don't even get why he would go to a division packed with wrestlers

way too many wrestlers at welterweight, I like him way more at LW. , Man if only the Diaz's could defend a takedown.`His boxing is pretty sick , ground game is sick also.

Undersized LMAO,he is 6' tall he is taller than GSP.He missed weight twice in 3 fights not long ago,so he most certainly is a 170 fighter.

He claimed he keeps in shape year round,so when he missed weight i was like lol,if your in shape and can't make weight,you are not a 155 fighter.

All of these fighters can jump around by 20-30 lbs,Rhonda just proved she could do it and easily and in 2 days.Nick and Nate need to quit relying on their reach to be effective,they need to fight like MMA fighters not Olympic boxers,looking to score with pitty pat slaps.

did you just say that the Diaz'.s are point fighters.That's nuts. and