Sign in to follow this  
UFCisGSP

Kaboom...

Respect to Nate Diaz. I didn't think he'd be able to handle Maynard's wrestling, but I guess I was right about a different thing:

NATE >>>>>>> nick

Fantastic fight. Nate is still evolving and... wow...

Nate was always better than Nick.

Both still lose to almost every wrestler/grappler at WW and plenty of strikers as well.

lol at people saying Nate is better than Nick.

He is, by far

No he's not. Even he doesn't think so.

Nick is better everywhere.

Except standing and on the ground

Better Boxing=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nick

Better BJJ=Nick

Better Mixed Martial Artist=Nick

Take less damage in fights=Nick

Mumbles are a little more coherant=Nick

lol at people saying Nate is better than Nick.

He is, by far

No he's not. Even he doesn't think so.

Nick is better everywhere.

I think it's coz most Diaz haters prefer him to Nick, Nates a beast but I agree Nick is better he just needs to fight more.

Stomp

but where are the numbers that prove that???

im a nick diaz fun but ive been re-watching his last fight and im starting to hate his style... on the other hand Nate its doing great on his division...

so its only a personal impression? or do you have fundations?

Better Boxing=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nick

Better BJJ=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nate

Better BJJ=Nate

Better Mixed Martial Artist=Nate

Take less damage in fights=Nate

Mumbles are a little more coherent=Nate

Better Boxing=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nick

Better BJJ=Nick

Nick might have better skills on each separate category, but he's been stale and one dimensional for a long while now. Whereas Nate is more well rounded, uses more of his arsenal and adjusts to the fight better than his brother.

No. Im sorry I am here to put a stop to this.

Nate has been brilliant as of late and I am really happy he is slapping ****es down.

Nick has done nothing recently because he is out of love with the sport. So what you have is a relevant fighter in Nate and an irrelevant fighter in Nick. So yes, currently Nate deserves the kudos.

However, if we are going skill for skill and fighting ability you cannot seriously say Nate is better than Nick. The people that do say that I KNOW to be trolling. :). It's either trolling OR certain members are mentally retarded. :)

Your welcome guys, I just wanted to come and tell you all exactly how the **** it is. Now GTFO.

Stomp

but where are the numbers that prove that???

im a nick diaz fun but ive been re-watching his last fight and im starting to hate his style... on the other hand Nate its doing great on his division...

so its only a personal impression? or do you have fundations?

Nick is fighting better fighters including more stylistic nightmares and he never takes much damage from them even when opponents beat him it's either run for dear life of hold on for dear life.

Nate has fought lesser opponents and gets trashed if he's not totally on point. He's really inconsistent and his skills still aren't on Nicks level yet.

It's just my opinion but i can tell when someone has better technique and Nick is sharper everywhere.

Better Boxing=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nick

Better BJJ=Nick

Nick might have better skills on each separate category, but he's been stale and one dimensional for a long while now. Whereas Nate is more well rounded, uses more of his arsenal and adjusts to the fight better than his brother.

I can agree with all of that except the last sentence. Nate often falls apart when things aren't working for him. Nick might not change strategy much but he doesn't get beat up when an opponent is prepared to deal with the problems he presents.

Nate has been brilliant as of late and I am really happy he is slapping ****es down.

Nick has done nothing recently because he is out of love with the sport. So what you have is a relevant fighter in Nate and an irrelevant fighter in Nick. So yes, currently Nate deserves the kudos.

However, if we are going skill for skill and fighting ability you cannot seriously say Nate is better than Nick. The people that do say that I KNOW to be trolling. :). It's either trolling OR certain members are mentally retarded. :)

Your welcome guys, I just wanted to come and tell you all exactly how the **** it is. Now GTFO.

"You're welcome", not "your" ;)

I can agree with all of that except the last sentence. Nate often falls apart when things aren't working for him. Nick might not change strategy much but he doesn't get beat up when an opponent is prepared to deal with the problems he presents.

I hope to get a chance to put that to the test though. He wasn't overwhelmed with Maynard's initial success on the ground and handled Cowboy on the feet with ease (although I put half of that on Cowboy's weird strategy).

Nate may not be better than Nick

BUT

Nate has better Judo than Ronda, a faster jab than Cassius Clay, and kicks that rival Buakaw

Nate may not be better than Nick

BUT

Nate has better Judo than Ronda, a faster jab than Cassius Clay, and kicks that rival Buakaw

Kicks that Rival Buakaw? your new pair of glasses prescription must be due.

"You're welcome", not "your" ;)

OH SNAP SON!!!! You told him!! Best rebuttal I've seen on these forums in years!! It's "you're" not "your" WHAT!? WHAT!!!!??

*fart noise*

Forget about who is better at boxing, wrestling, bjj, etc., based on results, Nate is better.

I don't remember Nate being an interim champion

Forget about who is better at boxing, wrestling, bjj, etc., based on results, Nate is better.

I don't remember Nate being an interim champion

not interim champion....but champion

Better Boxing=Nick

Better Wrestling=Nick

Better BJJ=Nick

nate earned his title shot, nick didnt. maybe nick is better than nate but both nate and nick have similar buiilds and styles and at lw nate is more relevant than nick is at ww.

Nick knows his abc's all the way to Q

Nate only knows up to J.

Nick is superior.

OH SNAP SON!!!! You told him!! Best rebuttal I've seen on these forums in years!! It's "you're" not "your" WHAT!? WHAT!!!!??

*fart noise*

Seemed like an appropriate reply at the time :)

Then again, apparently I'm mentally retarded because I have a different opinion...

Edit:

Btw - you did notice that I gave mad props to a Diaz, right? just sayin'

*fart noise*

Seemed like an appropriate reply at the time :)

Then again, apparently I'm mentally retarded because I have a different opinion...

Edit:

Btw - you did notice that I gave mad props to a Diaz, right? just sayin'

Why are you saying you're mentally retarded?

Apparently Nate trained with the top wrestlers at Team Alpha Male for this fight...smartest thing he could do (in adding to his boxing and bjj skills), I can't speak for Nick, but he doesn't seem to be as receptive to such endeavors of further growth in this regard.

If Nate remains on this path of development, (if he hasn't already) he will surpass his brothers skillset. Imo, he also needs more strength training if he is going to stand a chance at moving back to WW.