Sign in to follow this  
POTUF

The Official "GSP's Last 25 Minute Decision" Press Conference Discussion Thread

If the ****ing judges didn't rob Hendricks we wouldn't have to be going thru this bull**** of finding who is going to fight Hendricks for the title. smdh.

So since he is vacating the belt does that mean that he gives up trying to break Anderson Silva's records? Or did he already beat it? Somebody update me on that ish.

Hendricks VS The winner of Condit VS Brown if they fight again should be for the title.

No way Condit/Brown should get a shot at the title prior to Hendricks.

Somewhat agree...just considering how controversial the last title fight was. If not Hendricks first in line no doubt.

Why don't somebody just grow some balls and ask him if his former manager who sued him for millions and the rumor that he got some chick pregnant has anything to do with this decision? Everybody is ****ing avoiding the giant **** elephant in the room.

Nothing left? After the controversial and in most peoples eyes completely BS decision against Hendricks there is that fight and another with Condit if he won that one.

I kind of understand him stepping away since he has been fighting a long time but I honestly think that he is just really scared of failure. He lost his fire and has had a couple of close fights. His body isn't handling the cut like it used to and he sees the end of his reign coming. He can't handle losing the title again. Just look at how he fought after the Serra fights to see his reaction to losing.

Summary: Georges says he wants to improve in the gym, he went to his dark place, and Dana says he needs to handle his laundry. So basically Georges just needs some GTL?

Nothing left? After the controversial and in most peoples eyes completely BS decision against Hendricks there is that fight and another with Condit if he won that one.

I kind of understand him stepping away since he has been fighting a long time but I honestly think that he is just really scared of failure. He lost his fire and has had a couple of close fights. His body isn't handling the cut like it used to and he sees the end of his reign coming. He can't handle losing the title again. Just look at how he fought after the Serra fights to see his reaction to losing.

Correct, nothing left. He beat the old timers (Hughes, Sherk, Penn), he beat his generation (Kos, Fitch, Serra, Shields, Alves), and he beat the new generation's best (Condit, Diaz, Hendricks). Silva is no longer a champion, and Maia go beat. There is really nothing left for him.

Summary: Georges says he wants to improve in the gym, he went to his dark place, and Dana says he needs to handle his laundry. So basically Georges just needs some GTL?

he needs my d in him

Correct, nothing left. He beat the old timers (Hughes, Sherk, Penn), he beat his generation (Kos, Fitch, Serra, Shields, Alves), and he beat the new generation's best (Condit, Diaz, Hendricks). Silva is no longer a champion, and Maia go beat. There is really nothing left for him.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif?w=812

George was red lining his training for years with no real downtime since the press was always on him. Not surprising that he got burnt out. Rather see him recharge and come back the getting injured constantly inside or outside of the cage.

he needs my d in him

Reported.

he needs my d in him

Reported.

Georges is retired. The mods don't care anymore.

he needs my d in him

Reported.

I think the GSP loving mods will be very insulted when they see a forum member threatening him with homosexual rape.

he needs my d in him

Reported.

then i hope they wont mind my sig either

he needs my d in him

Reported.

I think the GSP loving mods will be very insulted when they see a forum member threatening him with homosexual rape.

u can't rape the willing

It had to happen someday. If my memory doesn't fail me, He did say a couple of times in the past that he won't be fighting for very long and has plans for a second career. Well, I might need to ask an admin to let me change my user name I guess? :)