Sign in to follow this  
POTUF

The Official "GSP's Last 25 Minute Decision" Press Conference Discussion Thread

Good for him. It's good to see that he knows he will be out for a while and out of respect vacates it to give the others guys a chance, unlike Cruz who was out for 2 years and screwed over Barao, who will be champ anyways.

Much respect to him. Will always be a fan. Could care less what other people think about him.

I think it was a good move for him. He needs the time off and has taken a lot of damage his last three fights. 2/3 of his last fights have been FOTN's, so he's been having better fights, but again, taking a lot of damage.

I hope he comes back one day, but not for another year or year and half, honestly. It will be interesting to see him fight as a challenger that time around.

Good for him. It's good to see that he knows he will be out for a while and out of respect vacates it to give the others guys a chance, unlike Cruz who was out for 2 years and screwed over Barao, who will be champ anyways.

Much respect to him. Will always be a fan. Could care less what other people think about him.

I think it was a good move for him. He needs the time off and has taken a lot of damage his last three fights. 2/3 of his last fights have been FOTN's, so he's been having better fights, but again, taking a lot of damage.

I hope he comes back one day, but not for another year or year and half, honestly. It will be interesting to see him fight as a challenger that time around.

407489284.jpg

It had to happen someday. If my memory doesn't fail me, He did say a couple of times in the past that he won't be fighting for very long and has plans for a second career. Well, I might need to ask an admin to let me change my user name I guess? :)

So what was your reaction?

Op you can't piut up[ a biased pic of GSP and call YOUR thread as the one and only,your pic actually has NOTHING at all to do with the press conference,so your thread should be disregarded.and a better more mature one started.

407489284.jpg

It had to happen someday. If my memory doesn't fail me, He did say a couple of times in the past that he won't be fighting for very long and has plans for a second career. Well, I might need to ask an admin to let me change my user name I guess? :)

Mixed... on one hand I surely wanted to see him fight a couple of more guys. On the other hand I'm happy he retires with the belt, leaving records that will take some time to break. I'm sure he'll still be involved in someway (even if only with helping tri-star) with MMA.

lol even the GSP fans are happy he retired

they knew that he lost his last 4 fights

Starts fighting fighters that are not LWs and BWs.......gasses and gets his **** kicked in every fight

Damn you know GSP has reached official GOAT status when he gets his own discussion thread for a press conference.

What a ****ing GOAT.

GSP finally gets some competition in the Welterweight division that he can't lay on so he quits?

Respect lost.

So you had respect for GSP before today?

Did you hear that Scrap Pack members?? You were harboring a GSP fan the whole time. He's a fraud! Kick this can out of the pack immediately.

ZYxBDZ9.gif

GSP's a goat. I have no doubt in my mind he will continue to rustle jimmies here even when he'll be inactive for a year or more.

I have a lot of respect for him. I'm glad I was able to see his FOTN performance against Hendricks live!!

Hespect. GSP is the biggest draw on this forum. People will continue to make threads about him, further reinforcing his GOATness.

Summary: Georges says he wants to improve in the gym, he went to his dark place, and Dana says he needs to handle his laundry. So basically Georges just needs some GTL?

he needs my d in him

Reported.

why? I am having jagerbombs and largers

Summary: Georges says he wants to improve in the gym, he went to his dark place, and Dana says he needs to handle his laundry. So basically Georges just needs some GTL?

he needs my d in him

Reported.

why? I am having jagerbombs and largers

What's a larger?

He vacated the title instead of holding on to it, that earns him some respect.

Not out-right retiring, and doing this leave of absence bs, when he should give Hendricks the rematch is pretty lame.

Damn you know GSP has reached official GOAT status when he gets his own discussion thread for a press conference.

What a ****ing GOAT.

lol sounds like you are about to cry

We will finally get an exciting WW Title fight, we all should really thanks GSP for this decision

well said from the goat poster

GSP's a goat. I have no doubt in my mind he will continue to rustle jimmies here even when he'll be inactive for a year or more.

I have a lot of respect for him. I'm glad I was able to see his FOTN performance against Hendricks live!!

Hespect. GSP is the biggest draw on this forum. People will continue to make threads about him, further reinforcing his GOATness.

Who????

Haaaaa, story would not beat THIS Hendricks!

I do agree the whole WW division changes! If Diaz returns, condit, lawler, woodley, even shields! This division could be like the LHW division of old where the belt changes hands every defense!

Also he MW division is the most promising at the moment, Jacare , macheida, shogun, bispings return, as well as le,Kennedy, wanderlai, sonnen, and Anderson, wiedman, stacked baby!