Sign in to follow this  
MachidaSilva

ROBBIE LAWLER VS JOHNNY HENDRICKS FOR VACANT TITLE OFFICIAL

Hendricks is going to be in a bad mood for this fight, I like Lawler but he is getting smashed to pieces

STAND UP WAR CAN'T ****ING WAIT...

The WW Devision just got interesting, ****ing interesting so many potential match ups and contenders I love it

Lombard, Nick Diaz, Condit, Brown

It only seems right that Hendricks wins. He defends for a year or so then the UFC brings GSP 'the so called unbeaten and rightful champ' out of retirement for a mega fight.

UFC too smart

Im probably gonna get flamed for but, Im really not sold on Lawler. 4-3 in his last 7. Only win worth noting was a split decision against an overrated CANadian.

It would be pretty amazing if Lawler is able to beat Johny and win the WW title after being a gatekeeper at MW in strikeforce.

I like both of these guys but I think Hendricks will win.

The WW Devision just got interesting, ****ing interesting so many potential match ups and contenders I love it

critisises other peoples spelling, cannot spell DIVISION

And he doesn't realize that Hendricks can and probably will take this fight to the mat.

Im probably gonna get flamed for but, Im really not sold on Lawler. 4-3 in his last 7. Only win worth noting was a split decision against an overrated CANadian.

It would be pretty amazing if Lawler is able to beat Johny and win the WW title after being a gatekeeper at MW in strikeforce.

I like both of these guys but I think Hendricks will win.

Agreed. That would definitely be quite a Cinderella story.

I'm excited ****, deal with it ;)

I'm excited ****, deal with it ;)

you have terrible English, deal with it

And he doesn't realize that Hendricks can and probably will take this fight to the mat.

Yep, that's what I see happening. He gets the take down and brutal ground and pound

Hendricks is going to be in a bad mood for this fight, I like Lawler but he is getting smashed to pieces

This.

^This

People forget how good of a wrestler Robbie himself is. He's trained with Matt Hughes for years and with Team Militech who is notorious for their wrestling. And his counter wrestling looked fantastic against Koscheck. I have Robbie taking that strap when the time comes. Its gonna be crazy.

Lol Robbie beat Roidy **** of course he deserves the shot

This fight has fireworks written all over it both will throw down! Heart says Robbie I'd love to see him win the belt I'll be rooting for him but head says Hendricks with the wrestling advantage.

How is his win over Rory lucky?

It wasn't convincing, though Robbie had a couple of good moments. What decided the fight was that Rory didn't capitalize on his own opportunities.

A lot of people disagree with me, but that's how I saw it. In another fight or even another round Rory would win. IMHO

How is his win over Rory lucky?

It wasn't convincing, though Robbie had a couple of good moments. What decided the fight was that Rory didn't capitalize on his own opportunities.

A lot of people disagree with me, but that's how I saw it. In another fight or even another round Rory would win. IMHO

Rory barely held on. He was very close to being finished.

I like Lawler but this retarded matchmaking

no way does he deserve a title shot (not saying he isn't going to win, he will smoke this bearded can)

It should be Hendricks vs Condit II

I like Lawler but this retarded matchmaking

no way does he deserve a title shot (not saying he isn't going to win, he will smoke this bearded can)

It should be Hendricks vs Condit II

Nope, Carlos recently lost to both Georges and Johny.

Hendricks really didn't like getting hit in the Condit fight, opted to go for the td every time Condit started to better him, Lawler hits harder than Carlos and is way harder to take down.Has Johny ever fought anyone with the same kind of horsepower he possesses. There is a big difference between Lawler power and a GSP power. If Johny stands in the pocket and trades he could KO lawler, but he just as easily can get ko'd himself.He may play point fighter in this one.

Oh look all the cans that said Rory would beat Lawler are underestimating the brawler again.

Robbie the Brawler Lawler via not scared homie. 2014 champ beleive.