Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

Will Nick Diaz make a return soon?

.This is a great time to return Johny vs Lawler perhaps will fight for the strap.BUT

Personally I'd like to see a Tournament. Hendricks, Lawler, Condit, Woodley, Shields, Diaz, Maia, Lombard, Saffadiene Ellenberger, Rory, Matt Brown , I'm sure I forgot at least a couple but pick six or 8 of the Hungriest and Successful ww's and it could be a lot of fun. Pretty hard to plan though. A UFC GRAND PRIX THING.Most importantly it would piss off Johny.I'm sure he thinks they should just give it to him.Would love to see LAWLER KO him brutally.But yes Diaz would really make things interesting ,so many cool fights for him.

It could happen, Nick is healthy and still has years left in him, but I get the feeling that he is disillusioned by the whole scene.

His personality in front of a camera has always shat me, but I would like to see him come back. Lots of entertaining fights could still be made.

If Nate was running out of money I'm sure Nick will be out soon enough too, hope he makes a return and a run for the title.

Nate has never got a taste of that GSP ppv money like Nick has. Nates title fight was on fox because no one would pay for a benson fight.

Not to mention all that WAR MMA money. Nick is balling hard.