Sign in to follow this  
aorona51

How to get TUF Brazil in America

Hey, Im super excited for TUF Brazil season 3 coming up because Wanderlei Silva amd Chael Sonnen are coaching. I think they both can make the most of out the athletes trying to make it in the UFC. Anyways, it doesnt air in America like all the other TUF seasons since its in Brazil. Any chance anyone knows how to watch them? Is there a place to order the season like ufc.tv or a special channel it airs on for comcast? Any advice would help, thanks.

@aorona51 watch it on UFC fight pass $9.99 a month subscription all none televised TUF episodes are on there like TUF china as well as old TUF seasons and the Wand vs Sonnen season you're after to. There's a two month free trial for you guys in America that started not long ago and you get all old ufc events aswell as pride, wec, strikeforce etc

As mentioned above, it will only be airing on UFC Fight Pass, which is the new UFC.TV subscription service.

Hopefully the episodes of TUF Brazil go up in a more timely fashion than TUF China, which was shown as being part of Fight Pass in the video they put out last week, but still has no legal way to watch here in North America, despite being on the air for at least four episodes already.

it needs to be aired on fox sports 1

I think it's going to end up airing around the same time as TUF 19, so I don't see them wanting to air two seasons of TUF at the same time.