Rhonda would smash Faber?

Hairy_Balzonya

Well based on what I'm seeing on the P4P rankings, do people actually think Rhonda is a better fighter than Faber? I mean they both fight at 135, so the P4P point is irrelevant, and it all comes down to Rhonda vs Faber.

Do people actually think Rhonda is that skilled that she would beat Faber if they fought? Or is this just another case of a girl getting more credit than she deserves, just because she's a girl?

Why the hell is she ranked higher on the P4P then???

I sure as hell don't, but someone somewhere must think that if that's how it is, no?

She let Dana take a **** on her chest

I thought the MMA media voted on the list and Dana was irrelevant there.

Well that explains it

You get jews like Ariel Helwani voting and the list is basically random!

This is the kind of crap that's setting the UFC back. Their rankings are a joke.

What's the point of putting the P4P list on your homepage, if it don't mean crap.

Maybe they should let fans vote opposed to just the **** bag media.

The majority of fans are more retarded than the media.

This is the kind of crap that's setting the UFC back. Their rankings are a joke.

What's the point of putting the P4P list on your homepage, if it don't mean crap.

Maybe they should let fans vote opposed to just the **** bag media.

The majority of fans are more retarded than the media.

Yeah, I'm starting to realize this.

Maybe having a committee or something. Past UFC fighters and people of actual credibility.

The fact this dumb snatch is even on a P4P list shows how pathetic these lists are.

She can't strike worth **** yet she is P4P?! If this broad throws a high kick she would probably fall on her head and KO herself

She almost took Miesha's head off with a high kick.

OK buddy sorry I abused your girl lol! The chick is the most obnoxious disrespectful person so she deserves all the abuse that comes her way. Too bad she ducked to a weight class where she knew she wouldn't have to fight Cyborg. Chicken **** got a big mouth but no guts

The fact this dumb snatch is even on a P4P list shows how pathetic these lists are.

She can't strike worth **** yet she is P4P?! If this broad throws a high kick she would probably fall on her head and KO herself

She almost took Miesha's head off with a high kick.

Chicken **** got a big mouth but no guts

Give her more credit than that. She also has broad manly shoulders and a pigly face.

This is another example of people not quite understanding the term 'Pound for Pound.'

Do I think Rousey would beat Faber? No. Is that what the question is? I don't think so. Pound for pound is simply determining who has the best skills in MMA, who is the best fighter. It doesn't take into account weight, it isn't about gender, it's about who has the best skills.

Do I think Rousey is more skilled than Faber? No, I don't, but that is where the argument lies, not whether or not she could beat him in a fight. Even if they weigh the same, which they don't, Faber cuts much more than Rousey, they don't carry the same physical traits. They aren't the same gender.

When discussing who would win in a fight it is ridiculous to even consider Rousey able to beat Faber, but when comparing their skill set it becomes much more even (albeit with Faber still holding a significant edge in striking, wrestling and probably submissions too) and this is where the conversation must lie.

This is another example of people not quite understanding the term 'Pound for Pound.'

Do I think Rousey would beat Faber? No. Is that what the question is? I don't think so. Pound for pound is simply determining who has the best skills in MMA, who is the best fighter. It doesn't take into account weight, it isn't about gender, it's about who has the best skills.

Do I think Rousey is more skilled than Faber? No, I don't, but that is where the argument lies, not whether or not she could beat him in a fight. Even if they weigh the same, which they don't, Faber cuts much more than Rousey, they don't carry the same physical traits. They aren't the same gender.

When discussing who would win in a fight it is ridiculous to even consider Rousey able to beat Faber, but when comparing their skill set it becomes much more even (albeit with Faber still holding a significant edge in striking, wrestling and probably submissions too) and this is where the conversation must lie.

P4P is a hypothetical of 2 fighters of different weights fighting at the same weight, with the exact same skills and abilities they possess at their current weight.

If we can't look at a hypothetical Rhonda vs Faber (which is easy because they fight at the same weight), then women and men don't belong on the same p4p list.

Sorry but IMO this is an insult to Faber and the fans. Faber is a better fighter than Rhonda in every aspect of the hypothetical fight.

P4P is a hypothetical of 2 fighters of different weights fighting at the same weight, with the exact same skills and abilities they possess at their current weight.

If we can't look at a hypothetical Rhonda vs Faber (which is easy because they fight at the same weight), then women and men don't belong on the same p4p list.

Sorry but IMO this is an insult to Faber and the fans. Faber is a better fighter than Rhonda in every aspect of the hypothetical fight.

By your logic, Dimitrius Johnson can smash Vitor then... or Cain...lol

To the thread, no Ronda cannot beat Faber.

By your logic, Dimitrius Johnson can smash Vitor then... or Cain...lol

To the thread, no Ronda cannot beat Faber.

In a P4P hypothetical I 100% think DJ beats Cain or Vitor!

The interesting one would be Jones though. In a hypothetical P4P Jones reach vs DJ's speed is very interesting to me.

dumb thread is dumb

why you mad?

why am I mad just for pointing out how dumb a thread is?

Gabri, chill mate. you take some things on here far to serious

I am chilled out had a good day off work. You just seem mad in this thread, am not sure why.

that's you interpretation mate, i'm never serious on here. you should know that by now

to make P4P comparisons you have to assume there are no differences in size and strength. Judging by pure skill.

I think MM is a more skilled fighter than Cain Valesquez so I think MM should be higher on p4p.

That said, I still think Faber would beat Ronda without a strength advantage.

to make P4P comparisons you have to assume there are no differences in size and strength. Judging by pure skill.

I think MM is a more skilled fighter than Cain Valesquez so I think MM should be higher on p4p.

Thing is, everything you see the smaller guys do, they would not be able to do if they were bigger. Thats why you cant compare it, P4P is dumb.

Thing is, everything you see the smaller guys do, they would not be able to do if they were bigger. Thats why you cant compare it, P4P is dumb.

you're just mad that you are fat and can't do the things Mighty Mouse does

I dont live in murica bro, so I aint fat. The only thing I'm jelly about MM is the money he's making.

I dont live in murica bro, so I aint fat. The only thing I'm jelly about MM is the money he's making.

lol don't try to act like there aren't fat Europeans homie. Where are you from while we're on the subject?

This^ p4p is ****ing stupid.

Archived