Richard Sherman Destroys Skip Bayless

fobar

Skip is out of his mind if he think Sherman is not better then Reevis right now

I'm pretty sure Sherman's best numbers season is better then Reevis best numbers season...I'm not 100% sure cuz I have not looked them up myself I'm just going off what "number never lie" said

Even if that off Sherman for the last 3 have been better the. Anyone

Who do you all think is the top 5 DBs

I got it as

Sherman

Haden

Thomas III (tied with Haden)

Berry

Reevis

Sherman has only played 3 seasons and he's already the best CB in the league. That's crazy. Does he get beat yes but 8 picks in back to back seasons that's crazy.

I agree... Every corner who gets matched 1 on 1 for 90% of the plays will get burnt from time to time

Only one who I believe is a shut down better then Sherman maybe Joe Haden who shutdown everyone this season but I didn't know if he's as good at run tackling like Sherman is

lmfao that kneegrow went maximum overrustle "I'm better at life than you"

he is. He's a Stanford graduate and a pro athlete. Doesn't get much better

Not only that the best in his sport at his spot

I like skip more times then not but he's a pretty biased person....I'm a cowboys fan which he was a beat writer for and I see it lol

Wasn't this from last season? Always nice to see Skip put in his place again. All he does is talk **** and disrespect any athlete not named Michael Jordan or Tom Brady.

Don't forget Tebow....skip still thinks he's a starter level QB to this day lol

Also he is all over Micheal Irvin's nuts...he really says Irvin was a better WR then Jerry Rice was

As I said I'm a huge Cowboys fan but that's just crazy talk...Rices numbers speak for themself

I think Irvin was maybe the Second best but no one is on Jerry's level

Wasn't this from last season? Always nice to see Skip put in his place again. All he does is talk **** and disrespect any athlete not named Michael Jordan or Tom Brady.

Don't forget Tebow....skip still thinks he's a starter level QB to this day lol

Also he is all over Micheal Irvin's nuts...he really says Irvin was a better WR then Jerry Rice was

As I said I'm a huge Cowboys fan but that's just crazy talk...Rices numbers speak for themself

I think Irvin was maybe the Second best but no one is on Jerry's level

Irvin "snorted" his career away. Great player, but nowhere near the best.

lmfao that kneegrow went maximum overrustle "I'm better at life than you"

he is. He's a Stanford graduate and a pro athlete. Doesn't get much better

Not only that the best in his sport at his spot

I like skip more times then not but he's a pretty biased person....I'm a cowboys fan which he was a beat writer for and I see it lol

Skip just likes to try and get a a buzz and troll people for the sake of the show. Richard Sherman is easily one of the best corners in the NFL, but he's completely gotten to in this video over something that Skip said previously. I agree with the content of what Richard is saying, but the way he is saying it makes him sound like a little child.

Stephen A. Smith will almost always side with Skip only because of their experiences as journalists.

the bit that annoys me about Skip Bayless is that they fired genuine analysts who knew their Xs and Os to basically hire a professional troll to increase their social media presence

They still have genuine analysts in other ESPN programming. First Take isn't meant to be about Xs and Os. It's purely about debate regarding things that occur within the sports sphere.

Rice is the undisputed best WR of all time. Lol at Irvin even being considered.

I think you need to consider a lot of factors before declaring someone an all time best anything.

Irvin did things and went places and made catches RIce could never make.

Rice was a non-contact player whereas Irvin could challenge your secondary physically.

It's really a race for 2nd best all time WR based on accomplishments in the NFL.

Randy Moss

Calvin Johnson

Terrell Owens

Isaac Bruce

Marvin Harrison

Michael Irvin ranks 23rd all time in receiving yards all time and tied for 48th all time in receiving touchdowns.

He ranks Number 2 all time in post season receiving yards and post season receptions.

They had to change the rules because Micheal Irvin beat up every CB in the league n the 90s.

Anyone who thinks he isn;t on a short list of best ever WRs in the NFL never saw him play..

Richard Sherman acting like a **** at the end of the game and going off on Crabtree afterwards.

Keepin it classy as usual.

Well he says there's more too it...that Crabtree did some shady **** in the past but who knows really uknow

Also he just made the biggest play in his football career all the way to youth football and you put a mic in his face bout 3 seconds later and ask him how he feels bout beating a rival

I doubt most people are pretty classy then...coaches are always ****heads to eachother all the time and many top QBs aswell...Tom Brady got a pass when he cussed and talked **** to Tyrell Suggs last regular season game cuz he and Suggs got beef...should Sherman not get the same treatment

I could go on and on bout players who talk just as much smack or take it even beyond what he did just then...normally it's a QB who gets the pass lol

BTW, Michael Irvin was good, but in no way was he better than Jerry Rice. Ever. Not even close. Nor was he better than Lynn Swann IMO. Michael Irvin is the Terrell Owens of the 90s.

Come on man that's a bad comparison...as a playing style kinda...but Irvin was never a ticking time bomb to his team

Irvin was also a better athlete...he was faster then Owens aswell

Of all the current players out there I still think Andre Johnson is the best receiver. JMO. And I hate the Texans. Oh and Irvin was too a ticking time bomb. He got arrested for cocaine in 96, then got falsely accused of rape although still a big distraction, and allegedly cut a teammate's neck with scissors or clippers in a locker room incident in 98' in which he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to settle behind the scenes. Then a year after retiring he was arrested again on drug charges, then again in 05' for drug paraphernalia in his car after failing to pay speeding tickets. Theeeeen, he was again accused of sexual assault in 07' and settled out of court. I actually think he and T.O. have a lot in common.

Of all the current players out there I still think Andre Johnson is the best receiver. JMO. And I hate the Texans. Oh and Irvin was too a ticking time bomb. He got arrested for cocaine in 96, then got falsely accused of rape although still a big distraction, and allegedly cut a teammate's neck with scissors or clippers in a locker room incident in 98' in which he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to settle behind the scenes. Then a year after retiring he was arrested again on drug charges, then again in 05' for drug paraphernalia in his car after failing to pay speeding tickets. Theeeeen, he was again accused of sexual assault in 07' and settled out of court. I actually think he and T.O. have a lot in common.

Wow I wasn't aware of all of that lol.

BTW, Michael Irvin was good, but in no way was he better than Jerry Rice. Ever. Not even close. Nor was he better than Lynn Swann IMO. Michael Irvin is the Terrell Owens of the 90s.

**** Lynn Swann, George Atkinson knocked his **** out and the whole Steeler team got punked by the Raiders. It took them 3 years to recover.

Nah he did a lot of off the field **** for sure...but he didn't mess with the team

T.O killed his teammates in the media...Irvin was loved by his teammates...T.O never had that

Skip is way too theoretical in his sports opinions. I truly don't respect him in terms of his sports analysis. I think Smith is good at analyzing Basketball but that's what he should stick to. I very much enjoy Mike & Mike's views on sports but they do seem to talk about Baseball too much.

Also, I love trash talkers when they back it up and I think Sherman delivers so I love the guy. He is probably the best corner currently and maybe best DB.

You've got the wrong Johnson! Calvin Johnson is the best.

You've got the wrong Johnson! Calvin Johnson is the best.

Yeah I don't see a legit argument to say otherwise

I do hope his body holds up... He's having knee surgery this off season I think...he's pretty much on coverable one on one...only injury or double teams hold him down

Stafford is good and all...but if he had Peyton or Brady, Johnson would come after a few of Jerry's other records I think

Archived