Cristiano Ronaldo - The Best in the World

ultimatefightingchamp

I know he scored 69. Not sure how many games..

And Ribery was there because his team won basically everything BUT he's not even close to Ronaldo or Messi. Even Robben outshines Ribery when it matters most (Champions League final for example)

The goals to game ratio is insane, plus how many does he set up. He is Real Madrid

And I agree with Ribery only there because it Bayern, They have better players, Bale was better too but I guess you cant have 2 Madrid players on the list so Robben would have made sense

Still, Ronaldo is scary good

Bale was insane last year. I kinda felt bad for Tottenham when he left but it's a joy to watch Ronaldo and Bale

It was a good deal for us, we just went a little crazy with all the signings. But I've always been a Real fan and seeing him and Ronaldo together there is fantastic. Galácticos is back in full force

When is the homie Yaya Toure gonna win one of these?

Never lol. No one is while Ronaldo and Messi are around. Ronaldo scored 66 goals in 55 games that is simple unbelievable. in his time at Madrid he has scored 166 goals in 155 games. You wouldn't believe stuff like that in a film.

Never thought Ribery was that great, don't get me wrong he is a good player but he isn't close to these two. Would rather have a fit on form RVP then him aswel.

He got the African Player of the Year, he could have been on the list

Oh okay. Honestly, I don't know any awards or anything. I've been following soccer (futbol) for like two years now. I know who most of the big players are thanks to FIFA lol.

Yaya is a beast. Best midfielder at least.

Yaya is a beast. Best midfielder at least. lol negative on the best midfielder

Who are your top 5 midfielders?

Yaya is top 5 at least. He's on fire this season. You can't deny his powers.

Oh okay. Honestly, I don't know any awards or anything. I've been following soccer (futbol) for like two years now. I know who most of the big players are thanks to FIFA lol.

He is a beast for sure.

Glad you keeping an interest in soccer at least.

He is a beast for sure.

Yeah man, I'm very excited to watch the World Cup this year. Even more excited that the U.S. is qualifying and their team is the best it's been in a while, from what I've been seeing.

Other than the U.S., I'm just excited to watch all the other games. I enjoy watching England and Brazil, if the U.S. doesn't win (which they probably won't) I'll root for them. Pulling for Ivory Coast as well just because Yaya Toure is my favorite player.

He is a beast for sure.

Yeah man, I'm very excited to watch the World Cup this year. Even more excited that the U.S. is qualifying and their team is the best it's been in a while, from what I've been seeing.

Other than the U.S., I'm just excited to watch all the other games. I enjoy watching England and Brazil, if the U.S. doesn't win (which they probably won't) I'll root for them. Pulling for Ivory Coast as well just because Yaya Toure is my favorite player.

I cant see past Brazil to be honest. Spain have proven beatable now and Brazil are just getting better.

Yaya is the best midfielder in the world. Gabri is just a butthurt manure fan :)

Yaya is the best midfielder in the world. Gabri is just a butthurt manure fan :)

This man speaks the truth

These men speak the truth

and you make it threef so it must be true

This man speaks the truth

These men speak the truth

and you make it threef so it must be true

You're right. Gabri can't beat the power of us threef.

It's official then. Yaya is the best midfielder in the world.

He won it because Messi got injured.

Gotta say messi is the better player imo but I think they just took this chance while messi is injured to give cr7 some love instead of a 4th straight for messi

And yaya best midfielder???? Someone post shaq laughing

Looks like we have another Man U fan in here.

Keep talking and I will ban you.

He won it because Messi got injured.

Gotta say messi is the better player imo but I think they just took this chance while messi is injured to give cr7 some love instead of a 4th straight for messi

And yaya best midfielder???? Someone post shaq laughing

Looks like we have another Man U fan in here.

Keep talking and I will ban you.

If you're not a Manc, then you're a wank

Lol while yaya is a top class player and would walk into United's team he isn't as good as xavi, inesta, reus, fabregas, pirlo or Schweinsteiger.

Totally disagree with that

SAME

Xavi's old **** wouldn't do 50% of what Yaya does in Manchester.

Barcelona has an amazing team that makes some individuals look better. Iniesta is an awesome player but he doesn't come close to Yaya's athleticism and even goal scoring.

Arturo Vidal is also a very underrated midfielder

There all a million times the better football players, while yaya is a more dynamic player he can't control the pace or tempo of the game like any of those players. Look at how pirlo destroyed England he wasn't running around he just sat there controlling the game, they are the players teams are trying to get.

If Ki sung yeung wins us the cup he will officially be the best midfielder going. Yaya is pure class however, power pace and a great shot, thought he was mint at barca as well far better than that twat Busquests.

On topic - I think CR deserved it this year, singlehandedly qualified Portugal and his goals per game ratio is unbelievable.

If Ki sung yeung wins us the cup he will officially be the best midfielder going. Yaya is pure class however, power pace and a great shot, thought he was mint at barca as well far better than that twat Busquests.

On topic - I think CR deserved it this year, singlehandedly qualified Portugal and his goals per game ratio is unbelievable.

Yaya is too good to be a simple defensive midfielder, that's why City bought Fernandinho who's also doing a great job.

Archived