Anyone seen Erik Koch lately?

Hayden512

I didn't realize he was fighting at LW. Nice, I wonder how he'll do.

I'm surprised he's the first fight on the card too. Goes from first fight on the ppv against Poirier to first prelim fight on the whole card.

Oh well, Idc. I'm gonna be there live.Hope he wins.

I didn't realize he was fighting at LW. Nice, I wonder how he'll do.

I'm surprised he's the first fight on the card too. Goes from first fight on the ppv against Poirier to first prelim fight on the whole card.

Oh well, Idc. I'm gonna be there live.Hope he wins.

Which is rediculous. Dude was supposed to have a title shot not to long ago, even if it was a little premature, and the guys only losses are against some of the top dudes at FW. If anything he should be one of the last fights on fox prelims.

Ouch that is a bad pic of him lol. Yeah he moved up to LW now and is scheduled to fight Rafaello Oliveira. He cuts a lot of weight to make 145 and he only fought there because he was still growing. Now he's grown into his size and moved up to LW. Can't wait to see him there. Beasting lately, he's going to look way bigger and better at 155. Look at the size on him.

1184906_1916557031977_1358486608_n.jpg

This is not a permanent move. He's only taking one fight and then he's moving back to 145.

I heard the opposite. Supposedly the weight cut has been killer for him.

Really I don't remember where but I swear I heard he was only going to 155 for this fight. I could be wrong. .....

• 1 month later...

Archived