Bisping announcement tonight on ufc beyond the octagon in the UK

Bobmyster

UFC are making him take more tests on eye but HE WNTS KENNEDY

He's been ducking Kennedy hard.

HOW? He has been cleared and now the UFC WANT him to do more tests. He would have fought him with one eye had he been allowed

By not accepting the bout. Probably a good decision for Spits' health.

when did he refuse? never

Kennedy isn't on Bisping's level. He dosent deserve to fight him

lmfao Bisping is a ****y pillow fisted bum with bad sportsmanship and needs subtitles to understand him.

Kennedy is a ****ing boss. Don't troll me son.

Kennedy is proving to be a ****y little **** but its ok for an American to do so right? ;)

Bisping is in NO danger against a one dimensional fighter like Kenney

lmfao Bisping is a ****y pillow fisted bum with bad sportsmanship and needs subtitles to understand him.

Kennedy is proving to be a ****y little **** but its ok for an American to do so right? ;)

I haven't seen Kennedy illegally knee somebody, eye poke the **** out of someone, or spit on someone's corner.

Kennedy kills Spits. Oh and I can also understand him when he speaks.

Bisping is a can.

I haven't seen Kennedy illegally knee somebody, eye poke the **** out of someone, or spit on someone's corner.

Bisping is a can.

LOL who's trolling now :))

Your man love for Kennedy is clouding your judgement mate

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

But honestly Kennedy is just as well rounded as Bisping and probably much better in the wrestling department. The fight is close to call but my man love for Kennedy and my dislike for Spits, will not allow me to pick Bisping.

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

But honestly Kennedy is just as well rounded as Bisping and probably much better in the wrestling department. The fight is close to call but my man love for Kennedy and my dislike for Spits, will not allow me to pick Bisping.

I don't think he is as well rounded as Bisping, but I am well aware of you dislike for the man :))

you don't hide it well do you

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

But honestly Kennedy is just as well rounded as Bisping and probably much better in the wrestling department. The fight is close to call but my man love for any proud american, specially those who served the army, and my dislike for any foreigners, will not allow me to pick Bisping.

Knew it

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

But honestly Kennedy is just as well rounded as Bisping and probably much better in the wrestling department. The fight is close to call but my man love for any proud american, specially those who served the army, and my dislike for any foreigners, will not allow me to pick Bisping.

Knew it

I could say the same thing about you and Brazilians, but it wouldn't be true.

I don't dislike foreigners. If Bisping were American I would still dislike him. Kennedy is SF, I served in a SF unit for a long time, I can relate is all and I'm a fan of the guy.

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

nice to see your true racist side since we know you really hate foreigners

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

PunchBag, my wife is Mexican.

Slap yourself.

And even if what you're accusing me of was true, you're guilty of it yourself as we all know you hate Americans.

I really don't give a **** what you think about me anyway.

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

Hard to take you seriously with that racist doll as your AV.

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

PunchBag, my wife is Mexican.

Slap yourself.

And even if what you're accusing me of was true, you're guilty of it yourself as we all know you hate Americans.

I really don't give a **** what you think about me anyway.

Extremely off topic, but go to Pueblo Viejo off academy and get the pork burrito with the green chile sauce and let me know its still as good as I remember. Haven't been able to find anything as good since I left the springs.

Mentioning your wife is Mexican made me think of it.

Unpopular opinion coming up:

I don't think Bisping has "pillow fists" but rather due to his questionable chin, constantly circles and boxes in order to "hurt without being hurt". If it is the Kennedy fight I see Bisping winning by decision possibly working a TKO finish in a 5 rounder.

Also Belcher did not deserve to be in the same ring as Bisping, Jorge Rivera was a bit of a **** as was his corner and I still think Hendo is a more arrogant tosser than Bisping ever will be.

Bisping is a can.

LoL I'm done now.

my wife is Mexican.

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Have they announced what it is yet?

Hope it's Bisping vs Kennedy good fight for him to get back to winning after this lay off be good to hear Hardy is returning to.

I said what he announced earlier in thread, he wants to fight Kennedy but the UFC are making him take more tests to make sure his eye is fine although Michael has been given the all clear to fight

UFC being over protective

Hope it's Bisping vs Kennedy good fight for him to get back to winning after this lay off be good to hear Hardy is returning to.

I said what he announced earlier in thread, he wants to fight Kennedy but the UFC are making him take more tests to make sure his eye is fine although Michael has been given the all clear to fight

Must have missed it thanks for posting it again glad to hear he'll be back

IMO, his eye still look a bit funky but he want to shut Kennedy up BAD

Lol true Kennedy has been calling him out for years I've wanted to see that fight for a while now and sounds like they're doing the right thing waiting if that's the case.

Lol true Kennedy has been calling him out for years I've wanted to see that fight for a while now and sounds like they're doing the right thing waiting if that's the case.

I aint no eye doctor lol but in my very untrained unprofessional opinion it look odd. and he will finally get to shut the mouthy yank up once and for all, which will be great :D

Kennedy hugged down Robbie Lawler for 15 minutes at a Strikeforce event I went to one time. I'll forever hate that guy for it. He cheated me out of my only in-person Lawler fight. So I hope Bisping gets out of this pirate phase he's in, and comes back to smash Tim Cannedy.

Damn, that sucks you had to watch that instead of a real fight

Damn, that sucks you had to watch that instead of a real fight

Tell me about it! It was on the Hendo vs. Fedor card, so it didn't ruin my night... but I was so pumped for Lawler. Then Cannedy held on for dear life the entire fight. Bastard. When he fights, I cheer for the other guy. I don't care if he's fighting cancer.

kennedy can ko spits

spits can not ko kennedy

wrestling kennedy>spits

boxing spits>kennedy (kennedy possesses more power, but spits techniques is light yrs ahead of kennedy)

overall....nobody cares neither are contenders in present ufc, so no ko for kennedy=spits wins via ud, or hendo comes in and ko's both to steal the show

kennedy was gettin handled (on an army base no less) until he got that one punch off and got the ko at the fight for troops

Archived