LW: 2 (Anthony Pettis, Bendo)

MW: 2 (Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva)

Fly: 1 (Mighty Mouse)

FW: 1 (Jose Aldo)

LHW: 1 (Jon Jones)

BW: 1 (Renan Barao)

HW: 1 (Cain V.)

WD: 1 (Ronda Rousey)

People have downs. Hendricks should have been on the P4P list a long time ago.

I can agree with that

But so should Vitor...any other...he's only 12th...I can't see how he's only the 12 best fighter on the planet p4p

I can agree with that

But so should Vitor...any other...he's only 12th...I can't see how he's only the 12 best fighter on the planet p4p

He should definitely be on the list.

Belfort should be up there. Those p4p rankings are basically just champion comparisions and dont say anything.

Maybe they make a REAL p4p list in the future..but i can see that as being hard

I can agree with that

ya there's no way Hendricks and Vitor are out of the top 10...honestly, i could see them even being top 5, but if ur not champ, ppl will always assume they can't win the belt

Anderson silva shouldn't be top 10 p4p anymore

I agree. They are basing it on accomplishments from over a year ago.

And here we go discuss this imaginary list with imaginary criteria

why is ur butt so hurt today

Because Anderson is no longer GOAT

Good to see the UFC legitimize WMMA by putting Ronda on the P4P list. Top 10, even. Which other champion is more dominant to their division? Real P4P = Rousey #4. This is not to start the gender debate. Too many threads for that.

Good to see the UFC legitimize WMMA by putting Ronda on the P4P list. Top 10, even. Which other champion is more dominant to their division? Real P4P = Rousey #4. This is not to start the gender debate. Too many threads for that.

Rousey should not be on that list, ducking your #1 threat doesn't make you p4p best

Whether Rousey deserves to be up there or not.....the UFC doesn't do the rankings...its a collection of rankings from different media sources.

gather by the ufc to do their rankings

Whether Rousey deserves to be up there or not.....the UFC doesn't do the rankings...its a collection of rankings from different media sources.

gather by the ufc to do their rankings

they source who they get it from though.

yeah.. for Hendricks that would probably have something to do with the fact that he weighs over 200 lbs and fights midgets at 170. That + the fact that he's a notorious juicer.. doesn't help his cause.

Rousey should not be on that list, ducking your #1 threat doesn't make you p4p best

GSP never fought Silva...

yeah.. for Hendricks that would probably have something to do with the fact that he weighs over 200 lbs and fights midgets at 170. That + the fact that he's a notorious juicer.. doesn't help his cause.

says Hendricks is a notorious juicer, says GSP is not

seems legit.......

I don't get where this stuff comes from outside of his appearance which isn't shocking at all to me. hes short and stockey and works out what the hell is he supposed to look like?

GSP is still P4P and is a WW.

I don't care if the UFC got all mad and took him off the list out of spite, he's still P4P. He never used the word retired and just because he's not fighting in the UFC, does not take away his fighting ability.

I don't care if the UFC got all mad and took him off the list out of spite, he's still P4P. He never used the word retired and just because he's not fighting in the UFC, does not take away his fighting ability.

He's not fighting therefore he is no longer relevant. Irrelevant fighters do not belong on the p4p list.

538.gif

seems legit.......

GSP passes VADA test.

Hendricks **** out of free VADA test.

seems legit.

I don't get where this stuff comes from outside of his appearance which isn't shocking at all to me. hes short and stockey and works out what the hell is he supposed to look like?

did I say anything about his look?

seems legit.......

GSP passes VADA test.

seems legit.

GSP ducks WADA test

Seems legit

He's not fighting therefore he is no longer relevant. Irrelevant fighters do not belong on the p4p list.

LOL

P4P is an assessment of the best fighters in the world, not just a stupid list of UFC champions with fillers.

Just because a guy takes a break, does not mean he doesn't have the same skills.

Did I say you did? NO I said I don't understand where people come up with this stuff against Hendricks and said maybe its the way he looks, NOT that you said its because of his looks.

LOL

P4P is an assessment of the best fighters in the world, not just a stupid list of UFC champions with fillers.

Just because a guy takes a break, does not mean he doesn't have the same skills.

GSP got beat by Hendricks and Hendricks is ranked 11th, so I think that knocks him off the list.

For what? I'm a Hendricks fan, but he's not top 10 p4p. The people who have downs are the people who think Aldo is top 5. Mighty Mouse should be #2 as well.

LOL

They got Cruz still ranked on the P4P and he hasn't fought in over 2 years! And GSP should be taken off after less than 2 months? Please.

He should be off the list too.

For what? I'm a Hendricks fan, but he's not top 10 p4p. The people who have downs are the people who think Aldo is top 5. Mighty Mouse should be #2 as well.

He beat the #3 P4P fighter in the world. That should at least make you top ten.

First of all, I'd like to address that GSP sucks anyway. 2nd, almost beating someone doesn't mean you take their place. Styles make fights. Hendricks was a bad style for GSP. Hendricks still has to prove himself. Again, coming from a Hendricks fan. *See Sig*

LOL

GSP got beat by Hendricks and Hendricks is ranked 11th, so I think that knocks him off the list.

P4P takes into account Johny is a roided up cry baby that tried to coast, and failed miserably. He's lucky to be on the list at all.

LOL

P4P takes into account Johny is a roided up cry baby that tried to coast, and failed miserably. He's lucky to be on the list at all.

The grown ups are talking, bro.

LOL

LOL

Do you really think GSP should be taken off the P4P list after less than 2 months off? Common.

I can't tell if people are serious here or this is just some joke.

First of all, I'd like to address that GSP sucks anyway. 2nd, almost beating someone doesn't mean you take their place. Styles make fights. Hendricks was a bad style for GSP. Hendricks still has to prove himself. Again, coming from a Hendricks fan. *See Sig*

Fair enough

LOL

LOL

Do you really think GSP should be taken off the P4P list after less than 2 months off? Common.

The guy is ****ing retired, dude. Quit being a fanboy. If a dude is retired, he's irrelevant and off the rankings. If he was still fighting, I'd say he would be top 5, maybe.

Did I say you did? NO I said I don't understand where people come up with this stuff against Hendricks and said maybe its the way he looks, NOT that you said its because of his looks.

Well that he's over 200 lbs, I get from his own words.

That he's a juicer, I get from the fact that he pulled out of an enhanced drug testing deal he had previously agreed to and did so using moronical arguments that I'm sure he himself doesn't even believe. And the reason why I don't even buy that he himself believes his own arguments is the fact that he blatantly lied about the reason why he pulled out of the deal.

That he's a juicer, I get from the fact that he pulled out of an enhanced drug testing deal he had previously agreed to and did so using moronical arguments that I'm sure he himself doesn't even believe. And the reason why I don't even buy that he himself believes his own arguments is the fact that he blatantly lied about the reason why he pulled out of the deal.

GSP said he would pay for both tests and didn't. Therefore, GSP broke the agreement. The reason why he chose VADA over WADA was because WADA wouldn't allow GSP to vet the test and make the test nonrandom. See GSP's lawyer for more details.

LOL

LOL

The guy is ****ing retired, dude. Quit being a fanboy. If a dude is retired, he's irrelevant and off the rankings. If he was still fighting, I'd say he would be top 5, maybe.

If he had at any point used the word retired, I would 100% agree. But he didn't and that's the only reason I say this. Hell if he had said he retired I'd be right stupid for even saying this, but he didn't and that's my point.

He never said he retired and never said how long he was gone for. If Cruz is still on the list after over 2 years without a fight, there is no reason for GSP not to be, other then the fact the UFC is mad.

LOL

LOL

If he had at any point used the word retired, I would 100% agree. But he didn't and that's the only reason I say this. Hell if he had said he retired I'd be right stupid for even saying this, but he didn't and that's my point.

He never said he retired and never said how long he was gone for. If Cruz is still on the list after over 2 years without a fight, there is no reason for GSP not to be, other then the fact the UFC is mad.

Are you suggesting that he should be allowed to stay on the P4P list until he returns simply because he didn't use the word retirement?

seems legit.......

GSP passes VADA test.

seems legit.

GSP ducks WADA test

Seems legit

VADA complies to WADA standards.

WADA is an organisation that defines standards for AD agencies like VADA worldwide, not a testing agency.

Oh and may I remind you that Hendricks did not go through with any WADA compliant test.

Well said.

Why agree to do the test, just to duck out later? Sketchy, very sketchy.