Remember how JBJ Totally wrecked Vitor?

Junglebird

Jones was at the very top of his game at that point and was p4p number 1

Weidman is not quite at the dominance level Jones was at coming into that fight, and Vitor has way more momentum going into this

Odds-wise I'd give Vitor a slight advantage based on his finishing ability and Weidman's chin being untested

In all seriousness Jones was lucky as he'll he fought and injured on short notice vitor then and we all know it.

However weidman is the only one at mw that can beat new vitor.

Jones fought an I'm gonna pull guard and not use my huge advantage in the striking department Vitor I was really disappointed in how little Vitor wanted to stand and I don't like Vitor at all

In all seriousness Jones was lucky as he'll he fought and injured on short notice vitor then and we all know it.

Jones fought an I'm gonna pull guard and not use my huge advantage in the striking department Vitor I was really disappointed in how little Vitor wanted to stand and I don't like Vitor at all

he had a broken hand.....

As bad as Jones' striking is, you can't out strike him with one hand

Vitor is going to come out swinging and he won't catch Weidman and Weidman is going to take him down repeatedly and Vitor will gas out after the first round. That's IF he can pass a drug test before the fight since the fight is going to be in Las Vegas and not Brazil.

Weidman via ground and pound 3rd round.

Not to mention Vitors kicks couldn't reach Jones head.

It was before Vitor learned his Jesus kicks

Since the Jones fight, he has had 3 head kick KOs

Jones is ****ed in a rematch

It was before Vitor learned his Jesus kicks

Since the Jones fight, he has had 3 head kick KOs

Jones is ****ed in a rematch

lol that juice munkie wouldn't even dare throw a kick against bones. She would be scared to get taken down......

Wideman is the new Brazillian killer.

Welcome to the wagon homie, sweet sig you got there.

Agreed 100%, vitor is going to get clapped up.

Welcome? I've been on the Vitor hate wagon since he first injected himself with TRT.

I meant the Weidman wagon

Wideman is the new Brazillian killer.

Welcome to the wagon homie, sweet sig you got there.

Agreed 100%, vitor is going to get clapped up.

Welcome? I've been on the Vitor hate wagon since he first injected himself with TRT.

I meant the Weidman wagon

I'm not a fan of Wideman.... yet.

I'm gonna lmao if Weidman ktfo Vitor standing. All this **** about Vitors stand up. Silva ktfo Vitor in under 2 mins and Weidman got the better of Silva standing twice. The tears will be delicious when Vitor gets floored. Wait for it..... :P

I can't wait to hear the excuses.

Will Weidman still be lucky? Did Vitor beat himself? The options are endless.

One thing is for sure though, Weidman still won't get the credit he deserves.

I'm gonna lmao if Weidman ktfo Vitor standing. All this **** about Vitors stand up. Silva ktfo Vitor in under 2 mins and Weidman got the better of Silva standing twice. The tears will be delicious when Vitor gets floored. Wait for it..... :P

I can't wait to hear the excuses.

Will Weidman still be lucky? Did Vitor beat himself? The options are endless.

One thing is for sure though, Weidman still won't get the credit he deserves.

The option is clear. When Weidman punishes him and finishes in the championship rounds Vitor will be "old" or "old with not enough TRT"

the ridiculous thing with Belfort is he keeps getting more and more obvious with his roiding, he's bigger every fight, but always gets upset when people bring it up. The reason he wasn't fighting in the USA was because he couldn't get away with it. Keith Kizer resigns and he starts booking himself fights in Vegas. Hope he gets beaten to ****

the ridiculous thing with Belfort is he keeps getting more and more obvious with his roiding, he's bigger every fight, but always gets upset when people bring it up. The reason he wasn't fighting in the USA was because he couldn't get away with it. Keith Kizer resigns and he starts booking himself fights in Vegas. Hope he gets beaten to ****

Lol haters gonna hate.

They book him in brazil cause he attracts people down there you idiot.

And the fight in vegas was said to be made in vegas way before kizer resigned. And if you think that kizer resigning means people who are on juice dont get dealt with makes you look like a retard.

Lol haters gonna hate.

And the fight in vegas was said to be made in vegas way before kizer resigned. And if you think that kizer resigning means people who are on juice dont get dealt with makes you look like a retard.

its not really a case of haters gonna hate when he's already been busted for roids is it?

They would have known Kizer was resigning, its not like he woke up yesterday and decided to quit. Commissions can be bought off easily. Everyone knows this.

They could any Brazilian fighter on in Brazil and they'd still go, they don't even like MMA

He gets roid rage, and tells people to beat up reporters who speak TRUTH. I prefer to keep the old school vitor alive, as i don't care for the genetically modified version.

Lol haters gonna hate.

its not really a case of haters gonna hate when he's already been busted for roids is it?

They would have known Kizer was resigning, its not like he woke up yesterday and decided to quit. Commissions can be bought off easily. Everyone knows this.

They could any Brazilian fighter on in Brazil and they'd still go, they don't even like MMA

How many years was that ago?

And nobody knew that kizer was resigning..especially not ****ing vitor belfort.

Pathetic excuses to make vitor look bad by his haters

Lol haters gonna hate.

Archived