Why doesn't this forum have a live chat ?

MachidaSilva

We used to have one but quickly came to realize that MMA forum dwellers are not quick witted enough to possibly use a real time feature. Lets be honest, it takes most of you ten minutes to tell someone to **** off.

You talking about quick wits is rich, this is the guy that has tried to claim ali was in jail for years, Anderson has been outstruck the first round in all of his fights, that an injury is supposed to be no contest, that boxers never break their hands because they wrap their hands different.

If anything, you need more time before posting and instructions on how to use google search before you make retarded comments.

It cant work in this forum the way its run to be honest, the rules are to strict and it would be impossible to moderate it properly

This is correct. It is very hard to moderate or monitor a live chat and it is a liability issue. know we used to have one on the "paid" side but when they merged them the chat was eliminated.

I would like a like chat for fight nights.

It cant work in this forum the way its run to be honest, the rules are to strict and it would be impossible to moderate it properly

This is correct. It is very hard to moderate or monitor a live chat and it is a liability issue. know we used to have one on the "paid" side but when they merged them the chat was eliminated.

just on fight nights would be nice.

just on fight nights would be nice.

I agree.

Archived