Luke wants Vitor lol

PakaL

Vitor will KO him again

BUT he gets respect from me for wanting to fight a dude that gave him brain damage almost as bad as GSP's

I think the same thing as vitor already has the mental edge. All except for the spider i.q loss syndrome part.

It's funny how every one wants to fight a semi blind bisping lol! When Anderson comes back I bet everyone wants a shot of kicking that leg off again!

Bisping beats luke/Tim/le everywhere and anywhere! If bispings eyes gets the all clear he's on for one busy year!

lol

no

Spitts is currently #8 MW at BEST

Luke already got what he wanted and Vitor got the win. He should be looking for a fight he can win. Another loss won't help him in a division as competitive as Middleweight is currently. He only has one win in the UFC. It is unrealistic for him to expect a rematch against the #1 contender. He should look to establish himself first. I do like that he mentioned Bisping though. That would be a really interesting fight.

It's funny how every one wants to fight a semi blind bisping lol! When Anderson comes back I bet everyone wants a shot of kicking that leg off again!

Bisping beats luke/Tim/le everywhere and anywhere! If bispings eyes gets the all clear he's on for one busy year!

lol

no

He is number 5

lol

no

He is number 5

Weidman

Vitor

Machida

Jacare

Moussasi

Rockhold

Sonnen

Kennedy

Spittspoong

lol

no

He is number 5

Weidman

Vitor

Machida

Jacare

Moussasi

Rockhold

Sonnen

Kennedy

Spittspoong

This is is correct as of 6th of jan I think rockhold will move above him to 5th now with Bisping dropping to 6th http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Archived