Dana Questions GSP's Manhood

BeLikeWater

In regard to tonight's post-fight interviews it's hilarious to see Dana accuse GSP for not being a man with the way he spoke out about the juicing in UFC.

In my opinion it looks silly when a non-fighter questions the manhood of a guy who has not only competed but has been a champ for as long as GSP was.

It's also disappointing to see how quick Dana discards these guys.

This youtube video is a pretty funny example of how quick Dana flips his script.

The beginning of the video shows Dana just before the GSP vs Hendricks fight with nothing but praises for GSp and describing how he's the role model of how all UFC athletes should act.

Then it shows how Dana quickly changed his tune after the fight and after GSP's talk about taking a break.

http://youtu.be/uuanmtHC-mg

As people would say around here, Dana is mad butt hurt.

I think GSP was gotten to by Diaz's roid allegations. Tried to do the right thing in the Hendricks fight, and then Hendricks ducked the tests.

Dana has acted like a lil **** about all this if you ask me. For him to say anything about GSP's manhood is just a joke. Dana says it's a business and treats it as such when it benefits him, but he sure can forget it's business and act like a pouting little girl sometimes too.

George is trying to get the UFC to cut him so he can crush cans in Bellator. He knows he'd get killed by Johnny or Lawler if he ever came back.

GSP wouldn't survive a Bellator tourny

The brain damage he received in the Diaz/ Hendricks fights is causing delusions of grandeur. He'll go to bellator or WSOF thinking he's a big fish in a small pond and get folded like Fitch.

George is trying to get the UFC to cut him so he can crush cans in Bellator. He knows he'd get killed by Johnny or Lawler if he ever came back.

He beat Hendricks once, if Hendricks stays relevant, he'll do it again.

lol @ him in Bellator though. That's a funny thought.

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Johnny retired that bum. You still think he needs time off for personal issues? The dudes been doing more interviews in his "personal" time than he did as champ. Dude knew he was gifted the worst judges robbery of all time and needs to retire before Johnny put him down in the rematch. He isn't coming back, and its why he's biting the hand that feeds him.

1304869906t-terminator1.jpg

He'll be back.

You have got to be kidding rightt? Hedricks? yes ! Lawler? cmon son, Lawler is never ever gonne beat Hendricks or GSP. Punchers change...thats all and he aint as well rounded as those two

What a surprise! Dana White badmouthing guys who don't make him money anymore? I've never heard of such a thing.

This ^^^ 150%

Come on guys, we all know Dana is a money hungry fool

We always have to listen to so many people say "look what he's done for the sport" and "he's such a good person". WRONG, he only wants money. That's it, nothing else. The fighters have done everything for the sport, not ****ing Dana. So when his money leaves he goes into full on 12 year old girl hissy fit mode just like always. This should be no surprise to anyone

With that said Dana is correct, GSP is not a man

You have got to be kidding rightt? Hedricks? yes ! Lawler? cmon son, Lawler is never ever gonne beat Hendricks or GSP. Punchers change...thats all and he aint as well rounded as those two

Lawler is a can: He lost to Rory, who I think is also a can, as demonstrated by the fact he lost to Lawler.

Lawler is a can: He lost to Rory, who I think is also a can, as demonstrated by the fact he lost to Lawler.

This post makes no ****ing sense

Please watch some type of MMA if you're going to post here, thanks

Nothing sez let's settle our professional differences like questioning someone's manhood.

That's what you call doin bidness.

Exactly. Always been a big Dana supporter but not after last night. F*** him. Dana still ignoring the overall message George was trying to make while at the same time belittling him. Punk move and certainly not manly behavior.

Dana is a great personality, and entertaining to listen to fly off the handle.

He is terrible business wise though, and lets his personal feelings influence his judgement, way too much.

Yeah cause its a smart business move to let your EXchamp trash your business and say "they don't do anything about PED use is why I left"

He is terrible business wise though, and lets his personal feelings influence his judgement, way too much.

Yeah cause its a smart business move to let your EXchamp trash your business and say "they don't do anything about PED use is why I left"

Business wise it would be best to 'hear out' the guy ]whom you have been telling fans for years is the best representative of your sport. To trash him is trash the UFC brand. Employees always know things that owners are not aware of and maybe Dana/UFC could have learned some things they were not aware of. This is not Ken Shamrock & Tito holding a press conference to b**** about their nonsense. George deserves to be heard out and given a modicum of respect.

Dana's tactics are sometimes bad but the way GSP went about it was BS too. In this day and age most things should be talked about in private instead of starting a media frenzy. If GSP really cared and wanted a change then he would have sat down and talked to multiple big name fighters that felt the same way as him and then approached the UFC execs and Dana. When you just start throwing out accusations to the media it isn't going to fix anything. Then Dana just gets butthurt and calls him out. Now if GSP tried to talk to the execs and they wouldn't listen at all then by all means go to the press.

I agree with year round random tests or more stringent tests but there are a lot of small details that need to be worked out and they also would need to figure out funding for such a thing. It's not like you can just snap your fingers and make it happen.

IF GSP

Dana's tactics are sometimes bad but the way GSP went about it was BS too. In this day and age most things should be talked about in private instead of starting a media frenzy. If GSP really cared and wanted a change then he would have sat down and talked to multiple big name fighters that felt the same way as him and then approached the UFC execs and Dana. When you just start throwing out accusations to the media it isn't going to fix anything. Then Dana just gets butthurt and calls him out. Now if GSP tried to talk to the execs and they wouldn't listen at all then by all means go to the press.

I agree with year round random tests or more stringent tests but there are a lot of small details that need to be worked out and they also would need to figure out funding for such a thing. It's not like you can just snap your fingers and make it happen.

If GSP had sat down with Dana & the Fertittas he would have been steamrolled. George is not a confrontational guy and would have "yes sirred" them until finally apologizing to them for having brought it up in the 1st place. Going public with his complaints was the only way his concerns would possibly be addressed. I'm sure Dana thought he had a compliant little mouse in GSP. Too bad for him he was mistaken.

. Employees always know things that owners are not aware of and maybe Dana/UFC could have learned some things they were not aware of. .

You have it backward Owners know and if it were rampant PED ues Dana and CO. would know way more about it than GSP lol

. Employees always know things that owners are not aware of and maybe Dana/UFC could have learned some things they were not aware of. .

You have it backward Owners know and if it were rampant PED ues Dana and CO. would know way more about it than GSP lol

If the UFC does not know about it's fighters who are under contract, that is negligence.

By Zach Arnold on November 14, 2013

In any other sport, the UFC’s current position on their athletes getting permission to use anabolic steroids would attract a scorched-earth level of scorn from the press.

The last week has been history-making for the UFC — and not in a positive way. Dana White is actively lobbying Keith Kizer & the Nevada State Athletic Commission for an anabolic steroid pass to be given to Vitor Belfort so he can fight the winner of Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II in Nevada in 2014. This move has officially positioned the UFC as the first modern semi-major professional sports operation to be openly pro-steroid.

http://www.fightline.com/johny-hendricks-georges-st-pierre-ufc-steroids/

IF GSP

If GSP had sat down with Dana & the Fertittas he would have been steamrolled. George is not a confrontational guy and would have "yes sirred" them until finally apologizing to them for having brought it up in the 1st place. Going public with his complaints was the only way his concerns would possibly be addressed. I'm sure Dana thought he had a compliant little mouse in GSP. Too bad for him he was mistaken.

Because this is going to be any different? Now he has a pissed off Dana and Lorenzo that he gets to have a talk with. That should go much better. And maybe you missed the part where I said to get multiple high profile fighters that feel the same way. If he can't stick up for himself then he would have others on his side to voice their frustration.

No....lol. No one knows more about taking PED's than the fighters taking them and trying to avoid detection. The owners strategy is to stick their heads in the sand and have plausible deniability.....lol

IF GSP

Because this is going to be any different? Now he has a pissed off Dana and Lorenzo that he gets to have a talk with. That should go much better. And maybe you missed the part where I said to get multiple high profile fighters that feel the same way. If he can't stick up for himself then he would have others on his side to voice their frustration.

Good luck getting other high profile fighters to approach the brass. George was so intimidated he had to 'quit" to bring up these issues. Maybe you are right about a different approach but short of going public I just don't see UFC/Dana taking the issue seriously.

Archived