Outside of the champion is Bisping the most called out guy in the middleweight division?

Gabri1985

^^Both right. Guys see weaknesses in his game that they think they can exploit. But he's benefitting from it by purposely responding to guys like Alan Belcher, Jorge Rivera, and Mayhem Miller. The latest one, Tim Cannedy, he also knows he can beat. No way Cannedy can hug him down for 15 minutes and steal a W from him. I would avoid Rockhold, if I was him. Huge gain if you beat him, but big downfall if you don't.

Everybody called out Bisping because he has been a gate keeper to the top of the MW division his entire career.

^^Both right. Guys see weaknesses in his game that they think they can exploit. But he's benefitting from it by purposely responding to guys like Alan Belcher, Jorge Rivera, and Mayhem Miller. The latest one, Tim Cannedy, he also knows he can beat. No way Cannedy can hug him down for 15 minutes and steal a W from him. I would avoid Rockhold, if I was him. Huge gain if you beat him, but big downfall if you don't.

Smh...

IMO Bisping is completely legit

7-1 in his last 8 (I consider the Chael fight a win for Bisping), and his only loss is to Vitor who is a freakin lion, and Bisping was the only guy who ever got stopped by Vitor in the UFC that at least made it to the 2nd round!

So yeah...Bisping's been on fire, but I'd rather see him against Machida or Jacare than Kennedy

it comes with his hype strategy, the guy is a boring point fighter with few finishes who nobody would give 2 ****s about. He plays this obnoxious bad boy role where he insults other fighters, being called out regularly is part of the deal for earning fame and attention through trash talk instead of being entertaining in the cage.

but rockhold would demolish him

Archived