Derek Brunson Suspended Indefinitely

BeLikeWater

No he isn't. And you have no clue who I am, troll.

he knows that you like GSP

that is enough

Lmao at how you're still arsehurt after your failed troll attempts, pet.

Like GSP? Yea I like how he was a successful champ but no I don't like him enough to have wanted him to beat Hendricks.

But hey, I understand what inspires your trolling...You have so much hate for a man who you never met and will never know on a personal level that you can't handle reading any comments that doesn't childishly direct trash talking toward. GSP.

Good luck with that, troll.

bruce lee is to goat to be in your ****ty sig collection

OP is super cereal about his E-rep. Take it easy on him or he might off himself.

I see you and your other sock came back to your trolling within the same few minutes this afternoon. Lmao at how you and your wannabe cyber-get-along-gang are still arsehurt because you attempted to troll me yesterday but ended up getting virtually KTFO.

Yea, serious about an E-rep using a psuedoname. Do you even think before you type?

Now that you veered off topic again, i'll help you regain a lil focus... What are your feelings about the jaw injury?

Silly reply in 3...2...1...

OP is super cereal about his E-rep. Take it easy on him or he might off himself.

I see you and your other sock came back to your trolling within the same few minutes this afternoon. Lmao at how you and your wannabe cyber-get-along-gang are still arsehurt because you attempted to troll me yesterday but ended up getting virtually KTFO.

Yea, serious about an E-rep using a psuedoname. Do you even think before you type?

Now that you veered off topic again, i'll help you regain a lil focus... What are your feelings about the jaw injury?

Why so mad homie?

Why so mad homie?

You're still projecting, cupcake.

Why so mad homie?

How so? I was trying to help you out when punch bag was hurting your feelers. You're on your own now.

You drive people away,

Why so mad homie?

How so? I was trying to help you out when punch bag was hurting your feelers. You're on your own now.

You drive people away,

You're still projecting, pudding.

LoL Whose alt is this?

I asked him yesterday and he's but rustling hard ever since.

You're still projecting and displaying how you can't quit me. I own you, pet.

No matter how hard you try, you will never catch up to your tail.

You really told me.

They claim it was just sweat...

Before KO win, Yoel Romero was, ahem, ‘sweating’ his UFC Fight Night 35 performance

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/20260/a-breakdown-of-the-gsp-white-saga

What is your other account tho?

BeLikepoonmachine

too many gifs.

bad trolling

using cute food names for dissing people

I summise that you are male, between 13 and 16, white, between 5'1 and 5'7, about 190 lbs, prefers xbox, southern hiphop and/or alternative bands, wears glasses, and live with your mother.

How's that project for you, umm... fairy bread?

LoL Whose alt is this?

Lmfao at you trolls who continue to repeat the same silliness.

Really? Is that all you've got? Paranoid immature trolling?

Well, alt account confirmed. I haven't even made an attempt to troll you, so obviously I rustled you up on your alt account at some point since you're accusing me of being a troll.

It's all good man, @Hellequin has like 50 alt accounts and I don't try and troll them. Be a good poster and you're exempt. Carry on.

At least Cromwell didn't hide who he was. RIP.

LoL Whose alt is this?

Well, alt account confirmed. I haven't even made an attempt to troll you, so obviously I rustled you up on your alt account at some point since you're accusing me of being a troll.

It's all good man, @Hellequin has like 50 alt accounts and I don't try and troll them. Be a good poster and you're exempt. Carry on.

It's easy to see penetration records... Look at the troll option in profiles and the number who flag you is your stripes so to say. Stay penetrating my friend.

LoL Whose alt is this?

It's easy to see penetration records... Look at the troll option in profiles and the number who flag you is your stripes so to say. Stay penetrating my friend.

If you had half a brain and paid attention to what goes on, on this forum, you would realize that 90% of those troll flags are from Finish_Him and the rest are from Ansem.

Nice try though. Speak proper English when you're talking to me son.

LoL Whose alt is this?

If you had half a brain and paid attention to what goes on, on this forum, you would realize that 90% of those troll flags are from Finish_Him and the rest are from Ansem.

Your slam butt hurt dunk was a brick... You fail to see the error in your addictive personality ways. You spend to much time here i pass through. Not to mention your comment has nothing to do with ZUFFA.

LoL Whose alt is this?

Your slam butt hurt dunk was a brick... You fail to see the error in your addictive personality ways. You spend to much time here i pass through. Not to mention your comment has nothing to do with ZUFFA.

LoL And yours did? C'mon son.

I post from work but you can cling to those stereotypes if you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

Slam butt hurt dunk? That's a first.

LoL Whose alt is this?

LoL And yours did? C'mon son.

I post from work but you can cling to those stereotypes if you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

Slam butt hurt dunk? That's a first.

http://youtu.be/KezOgC05Tu8

LoL Whose alt is this?

Hes right 99% of my flags are becausei disagreed with one of ansems posts

LoL Whose alt is this?

I love how you wannabe trolls clown yourselves over and over again.

I never claimed that you(specifically) had made an attempt to troll me. I simply pointed out that all of you wannabe trolls repeat the same lame attempts.

Got it, genius?

If you weren't such a wannabe troll then you wouldn't be so paranoid about new accounts.

Anyhoot...Here's a tweet from Derek Brunson from 4 hours ago: "My face feels pregnant , now I know how child birth feels #CountMeOut !"

Archived