NicktheFace does it again! WOWWW

jpc_ultimate

This guy needs to get hired by the UFC. Only criticism I can see is he showed the Kampman knock out 3 times (1 or 2 would of sufficed). Other then that, that was perfect and should be a promo the UFC uses to promote this fight.

This guy needs to get hired by the UFC. Only criticism I can see is he showed the Kampman knock out 3 times (1 or 2 would of sufficed). Other then that, that was perfect and should be a promo the UFC uses to promote this fight.

should've replayed the fitch k.o 10 times

I like hows Dana allowed Cotoure to hold the belt after QUITTING and he allowed Silva to take tons of time off whiel retaining the belt,Dana is just a total cry baby sucking on his sour grapes.

NO WAY in hell does Robbie deserve to vault past many top fighters and get a shot,he really never earned the win versus Rory he got a handicap when the ref stood him up because he couldn't get up himself.Hendrick's is a MUCH stronger wrestler than Rory,so expect Robbie to laying on his back asking for the refs help,a real dumb fight.

Archived